- (2) Rockville RTR252 25 Foot 2 Channel Twisted Pair RCA Cable Split Pin, 100% Copper
Rockville RTR252 RCA cables are the backbone of your audio system. They are used for transferring audio and video signals. Without a proper cable and good signal, you can have a distortion, which would hold your system back from performing at its optimal capabilities. Don't ever settle for cheap RCA's because they will not provide a clean signal to your amplifiers or video sources.
These Rockville RCA cables are 100 % copper, and feature advanced technologies like triple shielding, magnetic interference rejection, woven outer shield, and more. The best way to ensure that you’ll have a good setup is to invest in good cables.
- Rockville RTR252 2 Channel - Dual 25 Foot High Grade Twisted Pair RCA Cable
- 100% Oxygen Free Copper
- Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cables
- Split Pin Technology Ensures a Secure Connection
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response
- Color Coded Channel Identification
- Length: 25-Foot
- Also Available in: 3-Foot, 6-Foot, 12-Foot, 17-Foot and 20-Foot