- (2) Rockville RPG12 12" Powered Active 1600 Watt 2-Way DJ PA Speakers System
- (1) EPSILON CDUSB-1000 2U Rack Mount DJ Single CD/MP3/USB Player+Scratch Effects
- (1) Rockville RPW20 Pair Adjustable Wall Mount Brackets for PA Speaker Installations
Video of RPG12 :
The Rockville RPG12 powered PA speaker is simply amazing in terms of sound quality, and raw power! This speaker has an incredible 800 watts of peak power and will deliver a massive amount of bass, mids, and highs. The ultra-efficient design is amazing!
This speaker is the result of a year of research and development. We tested samples of 5 top selling powered speakers and the RPG series out-performed them all. These go louder and have punchier bass. What we found to be interesting was that some of the other speakers we tested against these were rated by their manufacturers at 1,200 watts or more, but they only went around half as loud as these.
The 12" woofer built into this speaker has a 2.5" aluminum voice coil which provides an extremely loud, deep, punchy bass response. Couple that with our state-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver and the ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn and you get beautiful full range concert-quality sound. The linear class A/B amplifier built into these speakers is efficient and provides clean power to the speaker. Some of the competing speakers use cheap amps in their speakers. We really went out of our way to make sure the amp built into these speakers gives you enough power so you can really feel and taste the music. The amplifier also has a clipping LED and a limiter to ensure long life to the speaker. The built in 2 band EQ will allow you to fine-tune and tweak the sound to your liking.
The RPG12 has a versatile trapezoidal enclosure design which allows you to use it as a PA speaker or you can use the included mounting brackets and lay it on its' side to be used as a floor monitor. It is also flyable and stand mountable giving you many options on how you can utilize these speakers.
We also included all the inputs and outputs you would need along with great controls. These have XLR and 1/4" ultra-low noise Mic / Line inputs with volume control as well as line RCA and XLR inputs with separate Gain adjustments. There is also an additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speakers.
If you are in the market for a high quality 12" active speaker, then we highly recommend the RPG12. We feel this is the best value on the market. You get great features, great quality, high power, and a lot of versatility for a great price.
- Rockville RPG12 12" Active/Powered 800 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System
- 200-Watt RMS / 400 Watts Program Power / 800 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 12'' woofer with 2.5" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 125dB peak / 122dB continuous
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance
- Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response
- Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet
- Ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via XLR & 1/4-inch stereo jacks with volume control
- Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment
- Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Flyable and stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor with included brackets
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
- Front display power meter Blue LED
- 110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Dimensions : 16.73"X 12.75" X 23.11"
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville DJ/PA speakers are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Features of CDUSB-1000:
- EPSILON CDUSB-1000 2U Rack Mount DJ Single CD/MP3/USB Player+Scratch Effects
- 19" 2U Rack Mount Professional Dual CD / USB / MP3 player
- Remote Controller for CD and USB Device Playback
- 4 Hot Cues and Hot Loop Banks, Seamless Loop / Auto Loop
- USB PLUG & PLAY with DUAL USB
- Master Tempo, 100% Pitch Control, Key Lock, Pitch Slider, Pitch Bend
- Auto BPM, Single Auto Cue / Continue Play
- Search & Quick Track Skip via jog wheel
- Scratch Effect with Scratch On / Off button
- Large Blue Backlit LCD with ID3 Tag Display
- Supports CD & MP3 Format of IS09660
- Anti-Shock 15 seconds & Fader Start
- Signal Processing: 1 bit linear/Channel, 3 Beam Laser
- Oversampling Rate: 8 Times
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±2db
- T.H.D. + NOISE: Less Than 0.03%
- S/N ratio (IHF-A): > 75 dB
- Dynamic Range: > 75 dB
- Output Level: 1.9 Volts R.M.S. ±0.2V
- Disc Type: Standard Compact discs, AUDIO CD, CD-R&
- MP3 CD-ROM (MP3 files)
- Time Display: Track Elapsed, Track Remain, or Total Remain
- Text Mode: Text Mode – displays CD-TEXT and ID3 tag information.
- Pitch Control Range: ± 8, 16, 100% slider
- Power Requirements: AC 230V, 50Hz.
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Operating Temperature: +5°C – +35°C
- Weight: 10.1 lbs (4.6Kg)
- Controller Dimensions: 19" (W) x 10" (D) x 3.5" (H) 482 x 370 x 212 mm
Video of RPW20:
In the Box:
- 2 X Wall brackets
- 6 X Carriage bolts
- 6 X M10 Washers
- 6 X Wall plugs
- 1 X 10mm Masonry drill bit
- 1 X 13mm Spanner
- Drilling template
- Pair of Rockville RPW20 heavy duty adjustable wall mounting brackets for PA speaker installation
- Innovative base provides horizontal adjustment up to 55° left or right for optimal angle adjustments
- Adjustable speaker pole provides vertical adjustment up to 45° up or down for optimal listening angle
- Our brackets allows both horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Wall mounted speaker bracket sits 13“ off the wall allowing room to access the back of the speaker
- Perfect for concrete or brick
- If using with dry wall then you will need additional mounting hardware to reinforce the wall
- Load capacity: 110 lbs. each
- Extremely strong and heavy duty
- Product Dimensions: 13" x 8.7" x 8.8"
- Product Weight: 9.0 lbs. (per pair)
- Shipping weight: 10 lbs. (with packaging)
- Shipping dimensions: 14.2" 9.1" x 9.1"