- (2) Pairs of Rockville RKL65MBW 6.5" 700w Marine Boat Speakers w/LED+Black/White Grilles
- (2) Pairs of Rockville 6.5" Polished Silver Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Enclosures
- (1) Rockville RXD-F20 Micro Car/ATV Amplifier 1600w Peak 4 Channel 4x100W/CEA Rated
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Waterproof Marine /Boat Amplifier/Amp Installation Wire Kit
- (1) Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Pair of 6.5" Marine LED Speakers
- 16.4 feet of Speaker Wire
- Stainless Steel Mounting Screws
- Black and White Grills Included
Video of MAC65S:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65S comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of hand polished super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65S polished chrome aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Hand polished for beautiful chrome finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
- Mounting depth (in inches): 7.4"
Description of RXD-F20:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Proton amps offer.
The RXD-F20 is a 4 channel amplifier with 1600 Watts peak output and 300 Watts CEA-2006 rated RMS power. You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 200 Watts RMS @ 4Ohms. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the CEA rated RMS rating can be used to compare with brands who rate their items using the CEA standard such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-F20 features Dual 25 Amp Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXD-F20 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXD-F20 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXD-F20 1600 Watt Peak / 800w RMS 4 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
.....300 Watts (4 x 75 Watts) @ 4 Ohms and 1% THD+N
.....400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) @2 Ohms < 1% THD
.....400 Watts (2 x 200 Watts) Bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
.....800 Watts (4 x 200 Watts RMS) @ 2 Ohms
.....800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohm Bridged
.....600 Watts (4 x 150 Watts RMS) @ 4 Ohms
- Peak Power:
.....1600 Watts (2 x 800 @ 2 Ohms or 1 x 1600 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 25 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 10.7"
Video of RMWK4:
Unboxing Video of RMWK4:
Rockville's exclusive Professional Marine Installation Kit features top of the line accessories which have been specifically engineered to withstand the toughest of marine environments. You will hear the difference and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Rockville Marine Audio Interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned Oxygen Free 100% copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. The locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
Our Marine Grade Speaker Cables are engineered for
maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands
are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with
aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker
connection that is especially engineered for the marine environment.
Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout
the bulkhead with ease.
Rockville Marine Power Cables feature strands
which are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with
aluminum composite construction corrosion resistant and marine-ready.
Fine-strand construction and soft PVC jacket deliver excellent
flexibility. Our marine cables are much better quality than standard CCA wire kits. These kits have a very generous amount of copper in them. They are very similar in quality to the best brands kits on the market. The thickness of the wire is true-gauge. We have seen other brands who use thick plastic but very little copper inside the wire. Rockville wires are honest, true-to-spec and will make your music sound great.
- Rockville RMWK4 4AWG Guage Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 25’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-CCA Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 20’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 4’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-OFC, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 20’ Blue Remote Wire
- 1PC Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- 1PC 60A Mini-ANL Fuse
- 2PCS Ring Terminals
- 2PCS Spade Terminals
- 5PCS Speaker Cable Terminals
- 1PC Washer
- 10PCS White Cable Ties
Description of TPS-BT1:
For installations where a full size radio/source until will not fit, Hifonics has designed the ridiculously small TPS-BT1 Bluetooth, pre-amp controller. That model comes from THOR Power Sports Bluetooth 1. It might be your favorite controller you have ever used. The amount of control and connectivity you will have at your fingertips is shocking.
All the music, from your Bluetooth enabled device, directly into your system via this small controller. The TPS-BT1 is fully IPX67 protected against the elements so it is perfect for installation right in the dash of your Side-X-Side or off road application.
For custom car builders, looking to keep an original clean look, This Bluetooth controller is a great option to changing out the original dash radio in a classic.
- Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Pre-amp controller
- Volume and track selection are controlled by the multi-functional joystick
- 2 volts output
- Waterproof Bluetooth controller designed to fit into a small hole
- iPhone, Android & Bluetooth Device Ready