- (2) American DJ Mega Flash DMX 800-Watt Compact DMX Strobe Lights
- (4) Chauvet DJ MINI Strobe LED FX Lights with Variable Speed
- (2) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cables Female 2 Male
American DJ Authorized Dealer!
Features of Mega Flash DMX:
- Mega Flash DMX
- Powerful 800W DMX strobe light
- Compact design
- DMX-512 protocol
- 2 DMX channels for speed and dimming
- Speed and dimmer control knob on rear of unit
- 0-100 percent dimming control
- Sound active with built-in microphone
- Lamp: ZB-800, 800W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 4” x 15.5” x 8.5” / 102 x 394 x 216mm
- Weight: 5 lbs. / 2.2kgs.
Description of MINI Strobe LED:
Chauvet Mini Strobe LED
It’s an easy-to-use strobe light with 21 white LEDs and adjustable strobe rate. Plug-and-play right out of box, it comes in a compact case and ready to use for your next mobile DJ gig, party or anywhere you need a punch of strobing white light.
- Ready to go out of the box
- Manually adjustable strobe rate
- Light source: 21 (white) LEDs
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 1W, < 0.1A operating, < 0.1A inrush
- AC power: 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Weight: 0.5lb (.2kg)
- 5.1in x 4in x 3.7in
- 130mm x 102mm x 95mm
Description of RDX3M25:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.