- (2) Mackie C300Z Compact 12" Passive 2-Way PA Speakers or Monitors
- (1) Numark HF325 Professional On-Ear Portable DJ Headphones w/ Rotating Earcup
- (2) Rockville EBT35 GunMetal Magnetic Bluetooth EarBuds In-Ear Sport Headphones/IPX5
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Authorized Mackie Internet Dealer!
Summary of C300Z:
- Portable Precision Passive loudspeaker with 1.75" HF compression driver and 12" LF transducer
- HF compression driver mounted on a multi-celled aperture, with a constant directivity horn for room-wide 90° x 45° dispersion
- Precise reproduction of critical upper mid-range and high frequencies
- Tough, impact-resistant enclosure with sturdy handles, pole-mount, and integrated rigging points
- Designed for optimum performance with Mackie powered mixers and power amplifiers
- 750W peak power handling
- Three setup configurations: pole mount, flyable and wedge
- Passive version of the best-selling SRM450
- Frequency Response (–3 dB): 55Hz – 18kHz
- Frequency Range (–10 dB): 45Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum SPL Long-term @ 1m: 123dB
- Crossover Frequency: 1800 Hz
- Input Type: Speakon®-style NL4 jack 1/4-inch TS phone jack
- Input Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Handling: (RMS) 300 watts, (peak) 750 watts
(Links open in a new window)
Advantages of the C300Z:
Portable Lightweight Passive Out Punches The Competition.
Are you looking for renowned Mackie sound quality in a portable, lightweight package but you've already invested beaucoups cash on pro-level power amps? Want to instantly upgrade the sound of your existing powered mixer or amplifier without breaking the bank?
Good news for you, because our C300z 2-Way Portable Passive Loudspeakers put the superior clarity, wide dispersion, and legendary ergonomics of the SRM Series within reach of any serious musician, DJ, or small club. These compact-yet-loud speakers can be pole-mounted for use as a small full-range PA system, combined with subwoofers as needed, and even employed as high-quality passive floor monitors.
PRECISION TUNED BY THE SPEAKER BRAINS AT EAW
The new C Series passive Loudspeakers represent Mackie's first lightweight passive speakers tuned exclusively by the EAW loudspeaker engineering team. We're talking about the same team with more than 25 years of high-output loudspeaker expertise, having created loudspeaker systems for critical applications as diverse as the Super Bowl, Iron Maiden, and the Pope. And although loudspeakers for these mega-systems cost exponentially more than the stalwart C300z, many of the same concepts applied, namely: designing custom 12" LF drivers with a frequency range from 50 Hz - 3000 Hz and a 3" voice coil that can take a pounding. And a 1.75" High-Frequency titanium Driver and Horn providing a wide, controlled dispersion pattern and precise reproduction of the critical 1000 Hz - 20,000 Hz upper mid-range and high frequencies.
CROSSOVERS TUNED TO PERFECTION
Tuning a crossover (i.e. voicing a system), involves dozens of critical decisions that many manufacturers overlook. In the end, it is all about balancing the design so that you get the best subjective results from the speaker while maintaining a good technical implementation. The crossover in the C Series is a unique Low Impedance Compensated Crossover (LICC) design with an asymmetrical slope. With EQ and crossover points meticulously chosen so that beamwidth patterns match in both drivers, C Series loudspeakers offer natural sound at all volume levels. Read more.
Ever been to a show where the music sounds great in front, but craps out once you get to the back or sides of the room? We have, and that's why we gave the C300z a multi-cell horn throat aperture. Sure, it's hard to say, but what it does is allow for much wider and more even dispersion of high and mid frequencies—so the wallflowers get the same great listening experience as those up front. Read more.
BETTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE BOX
Anyone with a factory can build a box and stick some speakers in it (and that's just what many do). But low-frequency transducers in square boxes can create resonances that reflect off the rear wall and pass through the woofer cone out of phase, and ready to mess up your sound. The C300z enclosure is an asymmetrical monocoque design with no parallel surfaces, causing mid and high frequency resonance's to be reflected at angles into internal damping materials, instead of interfering with the woofer doing its thing. Read more.
SUPERB FLOOR MONITOR
A good floor monitor plays loudly without generating feedback through vocal microphones. A poor floor monitor, on the other hand, will generate feedback just about the time you turn it up to a useable level. Floor monitor feedback is often caused by uneven frequency response and dispersion; some frequencies arrive at the microphone much louder than others. These "spikes" are what trigger feedback as the floor monitor volume is increased. The C300z has incredibly smooth, spike-free response and dispersion over a wide range of treble frequencies. So you can increase its volume without boosting those nasty, feedback-inducing spikes. Without extensive tuning, no passive speaker or specialized floor wedge in this class can even come close.
- HF325 Headphones
- 4-foot headphone cable
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter
Pro DJ Performance
Hard working DJs require headphones for airtight performances. A quality set of headphones can be the difference between a good show and a great one. Our HF325 packs an incredible amount of sound quality into a compact, noise isolating design that won't hog all of the space in your gig bag.
All about that bass
Starting with recording studio grade sound quality, the HF325 reveals the critical detail in your mix. The on-ear, noise isolating earcups reduce ambient noise to a minimum, making them ideal for use in loud club environments. The immediate, up-front sound signature is like a microscope for your ears. Vocals are intimate, bass is tight and punchy, and the subtle nuances in tracks are exposed with smooth, rich detail.
Hands and ears on the mix
The rotating earcup makes single-ear monitoring a cinch. No more pinching a stiff set of cans between your shoulder and cheek just to get a peek at the main mix and cue mix. We made it practical to keep your hands on the mix, not the headphones. A big upgrade from bundled and all-purpose headphones, the HF325 provides the features you need to perform at your best.
- Numark HF325 Professional On-Ear Portable DJ Headphones w/ Rotating Earcup
- Studio-grade acoustics with stunning detail for DJ use
- On-ear cups provide exceptional noise isolation and portability
- Exceptional handling power for use with pro-grade mixers and controllers
- Rotating earcup provides hands-free, single-ear monitoring
- 40mm driver delivers deep, defined bass for beatmatching
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response lets you hear every nuance
- Immediate, up-front sound signature gets you closer to the mix
- Aggressive isolation for use in noisy environments
- Leatherette earcups provide a cushy, custom fit
- 32 ohm impedance works well with low-output devices
- 4ft (1.2m) cable with 1/8-inch (3.5mm) stereo plug
- 1/8-inch to 1/4-inch (6.3mm) adapter included
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
- Bluetooth Ear Buds
- Ear Tips (Large Size) x 2
- Ear Tips (Medium Size) x 2
- Ear Tips (Small Size) x 2
- Rubber Replacement Cover x 4
- Micro USB Charging Cable x 1
- User Manual x 1
- Warranty Card x 1
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new EBT35 gun metal magnetic Bluetooth In-Ear Sport earbuds! The EBT35 earbuds feature an ergonomic fit that makes them stay in your ear and are IPX5 rated making them water resistant. In addition these earbuds bolster a long battery life of 6 – 8 hours on a single 2-hour charge! the 4.2 Bluetooth chip we used in these earbuds gives them a super efficient battery life, a range of 33 feet and connects in under 3 seconds! The comfortable and snug fit makes these earbuds perfect for working out and running.
rubber earbud tips come in 3 interchangeable sizes. They are shaped to fit and stay in your ear while you are moving
or running. The magnetic gun metal casing is strong, durable, and looks
really awesome! The magnetized gunmetal finish is a great feature for
more than just its appearance. It allows the earbuds to have a magnetic
pull that will allow the two buds to stick together to prevent losing or
dropping your ear buds while wearing them around your neck. This feature makes these earbuds perfect for use during work or when
you are on the go with friends. You can take them out quickly and you won’t have
to worry about dropping them or having to put them in your pocket. The cable
features a clip that allows you to shorten the wire making it fully customizable
and best of all super comfortable! The aluminum gun metal finish is strong,
lightweight, and best of all increases the sound quality especially when
compared to conventional plastic or even steel made ones.
The sound quality is balanced, clear, and loud with well-defined bass and highs that sound realistic and concert like. The highs are perfectly balanced and will never sound too trebly or harsh like a lot of the cheaper models out there on the market. The sound is smooth and balanced at all volume levels. These earbuds also feature a built in Microphone with voice prompts making them ideal for hands free calling.
- Rockville EBT35 Gunmetal Magnetic Bluetooth In-Ear Sport Headphones/IPX5
- Ergonomic Fit (won’t fall out when moving around or running)
- Built-in Magnetic Design to Stick Your Ear buds Together When Not In Use
- IPX5 Rated Making Them Water Resistant
- Bluetooth Headphones With Incredible Bass and Clear Highs
- Long Battery Life ( 6 – 8 hours on a single charge )
- 4.2 Bluetooth Chip Connects In Under 3 Seconds With A 33 Foot Range
- Connects to (2) Bluetooth devices simultaniously
- Magnetic Casing Helps Keep Them Around Your Neck
- Fully Customizable Cable Clip
- Built-in Microphone Allows You To Talk Wirelessly
- Perfect Fit Filters Outside Noises
- Voice Prompts
- Hands Free Calling
- USB Charging Cable Included
- Bluetooth Range: 33 ft
- Bluetooth Version: v4.2
- Chip: Wt200s
- Battery: 60mA*2
- Battery Life: 6-8 hours
- Charging Time: 2 hours
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hours
- Playing Time: Up to 6 hours
- Standby Time: Up to 450 hours
- Profiles Supported: HSP/HFP/A2DP/AVRCP
- IPX5 Rated
- Product Weight:15g
About Rockville Quality Control
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color