- (2) Chauvet DJ 6SPOT Portable LED Powered Color Changer System+Travel Bag
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller + MIDI Control
- (2) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable 100% OFC Copper Female 2 Male
Description of 6SPOT:
The Chauvet 6SPOTTM is an LED powered, color-changer system complete with its own travel bag. Six individually controllable and positionable heads each contain a high-power tri-color LED that creates 7 popular colors. The unit can be controlled via DMX or by running automatic or sound-activated programs. The fixture easily slides onto most standard tripod stands or can be mounted onto a truss.
- Complete, portable LED spot lighting solution with high-intensity, tri-color LEDs
- Six, independently-positional heads allow total room or stage coverage
- Low-profile spots are 3.6in deep and can fit almost anywhere
- Set-up and teardown in minutes with the included carry bag
- High-powered, tri-colored LEDs mix to instantly create 7 popular colors
- Safely mount to truss using the built-in bolts for increased flexibility and mounting options
- Works in master/slave with the Sweeper™ LED for large, coordinated light shows
- Power link up to 20 units which saves time running cables and extension cords
- Easily mountable to the popular 4BAR™ system or almost any universal tripod
- Awesome sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
- Easy-access to built-in automated programs generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode
- DMX channels: 8
- Light source: 6 3W (375mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000hrs
- Strobe rate: 0-30Hz
- Beam angle: 11° (per light)
- Lux: 814 @ 1m (per light)
- Power and current: 120V, 60Hz: 52W, 0.4A operating
- Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 57W, 0.2A operating
- AC power: Autoswitching 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power linking: max 20 units @ 120V
- 35.5" x 2.2" x 6.5"
- 902mm x 56mm x 165mm
- Weight: 10.1 lbs (4.6kg)
- 1 x 6SPOT™
- 1 x Mounting kit
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
Click here to view the owners manual
(Link opens in a new window)
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new ROCKFORCE 384 universal DMX Controller with 384 DMX channels. This controller is heavy duty. It is built using a thick metal housing and is easy to use. This controller is designed to work seamlessly with lights from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the Rockforce 384 you can control 24 lights with up to 16 channels per light. This controller features 30 Banks of 8 programmable scenes, 6 programmable chases of 240 scenes and can record up to 6 chases with fade time and speeds. In addition there is a 4 bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. We also included a free LED gooseneck lamp so you can operate this unit in the dark. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time.
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping costs and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller with MIDI Control
- Controls 24 intelligent lights of up to 16 channels
- 30 Banks of 8 Programmable Scenes
- 384 DMX Channels of Control
- 6 Programmable Chases of 240 Scenes
- Record Up to 6 Chases With Fade Time and Speeds
- 16 Sliders for Direct Control of Channels
- MIDI Control Over Banks, Chases and Blackout
- Built-in Microphone for Music Mode
- Automatic Mode Program Controlled by Speed and Fade Time Sliders
- Blackout Master Button
- Reversible DMX Channels Allows Fixture to React Opposite to Others in a Chase
- Manual Override Allows You to Grab Any Fixture on the Fly
- Built-in Microphone for Music Triggering
- Midi Control Over Banks, Chases, and Blackout
- Power Failure Memory
- 4-Bit LED Display
- DMX In/Out: 3 Pin XLR
- LED Goose Neck Lamp
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric Current: No less than 500mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 384CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.71” x 7.28” x 3.15” inches
- Product Weight: 5.4 lbs.
Description of RDX3M25:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.