- (2) Kicker 43CWRT672 COMPRT67 6 3/4" 300W 2Ohm DVC Slim Car Subwoofer Sub CWRT67-2
- (1) Rockville RXD-T2 2400 Watt Peak 2 Channel Micro Class D Water Resistant Car Amplifier (2 x 600 Watts RMS Dyno-Certified)
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
The CompRT 6-3/4-Inch Subwoofer is an all-weather thin subwoofer with a pair of 2 Ohm voice coils. With our custom SoloKon™ technology and the CompRT’s unique interior support system, the sub sounds fat – but keeps it thin!
The CompRT 6-3/4-Inch Subwoofer works best with a sealed enclosure and 150 watts of recommended power. The only thing thin about the CompRT® Subwoofer is the mounting depth. Whether it’s on the road, sand or trail, these tough subs work perfectly in nearly anything with a motor.
- Kicker 43CWRT672 COMPRT67 6 3/4" 300W 2Ohm DVC Car Subwoofer
- Size [in, cm]:6-1/2, 16.5
- Impedance [Ohms]: 2 DVC
- Power Handling:
.....300 Watts Peak
.....150 Watts RMS
- Recommended Power Range: 70 - 150 watts RMS
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Tough Santoprene surround with interlocking front gasket
- Pair of wire terminals custom designed for shallow mount installations
- Weather-proof for outdoor powersports applications
- Double venting for max cooling
- High-temp voice coil for increased power handling
- Inverted-bumped back plate and bumped top plate for full voice-coil clearance and excursion while maintaining a shallow profile
- Frequency Response: 30-500 Hz
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 55.6 Hz
- Sensitivity [dB 1w/1m]: 82.6
- Mounting Depth [in, cm]: 2-3/4, 7
- Mounting Diameter [in, cm]: 5-5/8, 14.3
- Min Sealed Box Vol [cu. ft, L]: 0.18, 5.1
- Max Sealed Box Vol [cu. ft, L]: 0.75, 21.24
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Kicker Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Kicker product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Kicker from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Video of RMWK:
- Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 20 ’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-OFC Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-CCA, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 25’ Blue Remote Wire
- (1) Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 120A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (1) 80A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (5) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (1) Washer
- (10) White Cable Ties
Description of RXD-T2:
The RXD-T2 is part of the Rockville proton series. The RXD-T2 is a 2 channel Amplifier with 2400 watts peak output and 2x600 watts Dyno Certified RMS Power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
Warning: This amplifier produces insane power! We do not want you to blow your speakers. Do not under-estimate this amplifiers' capability! After purchasing this amplifier; install with the gain level down all the way and then crank it up very slowly to protect your speakers or subwoofers from blowing.
The RXD-T2 is rated at 1200w RMS Dyno Certified! This amp performs at 600 x 2 @ 2 ohms RMS and when you bridge it you get 1200 x 1 @ 4 ohms! This is a full range class "D" amplifier. It is super super efficient.
We will offer a 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the output power or sound quality, we will call tag the amp back and refund all of your money!
of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to
multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This
formula almost always works within 20 %. RXD-T2 has (3) 35 Amp fuses.
This amplifier will also go louder than most amps with this same fuse
rating due to how efficiently it runs.
There is really no amplifier on the market that sounds this good and has this much output power at this price point.
- Rockville RXD-T2 2400 Watt Peak 2 Channel Micro Class D Water Resistant Car Amplifier (2 x 600 Watts RMS Dyno-Certified )
- Full-Range Class D Amplifier Architecture
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1200 Watts (1 x 1200 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- 2400 Watts: (2 x 1200 Watts) @ 2 Ohms and (1 x 2400 Watts) @ 4 Ohms bridged
- Fully marine grade amplifier
- Protected from moisture, saltwater, UV, bumps, vibrations, heat, cold, and more
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- S / N Ratio: 100dB
- S/N Ratio: >97dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 3 x 35 Amp Fuses
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 12.25"
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville DJ/PA speakers are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.