- (1) Dual MGH30BT Marine Boat Digital Media Receiver-Easy-Mount
- (2) Pairs of Kicker 41KM654LCW 6-1/2" Marine Speakers Totaling 780W
- (1) Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600W Peak/1300w RMS
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Installation Wire Kit
- (2) Rockville MRCA20 20 Foot Twisted Pair Marine RCA Cables
Authorized Dual Dealer!
Description of MGH30BT:
flagship, gauge hole-size receiver features a large 3” TFT, multi-line, full-color LCD. The built-in Bluetooth supports audio streaming and
player control profiles. The receiver is IPX6 waterproof to withstand heavy splashing and rain. Direct control for iPod and iPhone devices is
available via the rear USB input. Media playback from select Android devices is also available via USB. One pair of RCA aux inputs and preamp
outputs are also located on the back of the receiver. The zero current draw memory back-up saves the boat’s battery when idle.
- Dual MGH30BT Marine Boat Digital Media Receiver-Easy-Mount With Bluetooth and Pandora
- Peak Power Output: 240 Watts (60 Watts x 4 Channels)
- RMS Power Output: 60 Watts (15 Watts x 4 Channels)
- Built In Bluetooth for A2DP Wireless Audio Streaming and Remote Device Control
- Pandora® Internet Radio Control
- IPX6 Waterproof Rated
- Zero Current Draw
- Low Battery Indicator
- 3" LCD Display 320 x 240 Resolution
- Direct Control for iPod and iPhone
- USB input: Rear
- AUX input: Rear
- 30 Stations Preset
- AM Stations: 12
- FM Stations: 18
- Wireless Remote
- Preamp Output: 1 Pair
- MOSFET Powered
- CEA Compliant
- Click Here To View The Quick Start Guide (Link Opens In A New Window)
Description of 41KM654LCW:
Audiosavings can only ship Kicker products to the United States. Sorry, but we cannot ship Kicker to Canada or United Kingdom.
Here at AudioSavings we strongly believe that Kicker is the BEST brand in the Car Audio Industry. We are so confident that you will be happy with your Kicker purchase from us that we will offer you the following guarantee. We GUARANTEE you will be more than satisfied with the sound and value of any Kicker products purchased from us. We urge you to buy this product; test it; and if it doesn't meet your standards; send it back to us within 90 Days and we ll give you a 100% FULL REFUND (or store credit). We ll even give you a return shipping label to ship it back to us!!!
There are no restrictions to this guarantee, other than you must send back the same item we sent you along with the any included accessories.
Kicker 41KM654LCW coaxials were specially designed for Livin Loud out in the harsh marine environment. They are magnetically shielded and use advanced materials and construction techniques to maintain optimal performance for years to come. The 41KM654LCW is our most versatile coaxial speaker system, as it can come with several optional add-ins. The speakers are 4-Ohm impedance and they include 3/4 inch tweeters.
These coaxials will brighten any boating experience with multi-color LED lights that can be changed to fit your mood or craft. Spectacular highs and midrange sounds coupled with the simplest of speaker installations, provide full-range audio specifically for a marine environment.41KM654LCW designed specifically for boat audio with weather-proof qualities that meet or exceed industry standards.
- Pair of Kicker 41KM654LCW 6.5" 4-Ohm 2-Way Coaxial Marine Speakers
- Power Handling: 195 Watts Peak / 65 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- Mulit Color LED Lighting
- 2-Way Design
- Santoprene® surrounds
- Woofer Size: 6.5"
- Woofer Composition Titanium
- Tweeter Size: 3/4"
- Tweeter Dome Material: Titanium
- Multi-color LEDs
- Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Frequency Response: 35-21,000 Hz
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.12"
- Top-Mount Depth: 2.87"
Video of RXM-S6:
- PA Microphone
- Bass Remote
- Mounting Screws
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
Before we talk about the actual
amplifier, I wanted to point out that we included a microphone. Most
brands do not do this. We wanted to provide you guys with the best
sounding marine amplifier of course. But we also wanted to give you the
ability to have a microphone so you can use all the power of the system
to communicate when out on the water. This will give you many new
applications of what you can use your marine system for. We included a
special circuitry in the amplifier that when you talk through the
microphone the music will get lower and when you are done talking the
music will go back to normal volume.
The RXM-S6 is a 6 channel high power amplifier with 2,600 Watts peak output, 1320 Watts RMS output (6 x 220 RMS @ 2 Ohms) and 780 Watts RMS (6 x 130 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 3 x 440 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 70 Watts x 6 @ 4 Ohms and 110 x 6 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This 6 Channel marine amplifier is amazing. It gives you amazing options for your marine speakers and/or subwoofers. Here are some wiring configurations. You can run 4 channels to (4) full range speakers, and then 2 of the channels to (2) subwoofers. You can also run those last 2 channels to wakeboard speakers if you wanted.
You can also run 2 speakers to each channel and connect for a total of 8 speakers to the 4 channels, and then you still have 2 channels left for your subwoofer(s). Another option would be to connect 12 full range speakers.
You can bridge any
of the 2 channels together which means you can run this is a 6 channel, 3
channel, or 4 channel amplifier. So if you need 1 channel to have
double the power, you can just bridge 2 channels into 1 and double the
The RXM-S6 has a conformal coating on its PCB (printed circuit board) in
order to protect against moisture, dust , chemicals, and temperature
extremes. This coating protects the amplifier from the elements of the
ocean. If water gets sprayed on the amplifier you will not have to
worry. The exterior screws are made of stainless steel to better
withstand the elements. This amplifier is fully marine-rated from start
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. RXM-S6 features (2) 60 Amp Maxi Fuses. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXM-S6 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to connect to the factory speaker wires. They are called High Level inputs because they convert the high voltage running through factory speaker wires to one the amplifier can handle. This also has pre-amp inputs allowing you to install the amplifier to the pre-amp output of your receiver or you can get the signal to the receiver through the speaker level inputs.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart
turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote
Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch/ 6 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover
band-pass control. The RXM-S6 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing
distortion free musical playback at all levels.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 1300w RMS
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 420 Watts (6 x 70 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 660 Watts (6 x 110 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 660 Watts (3 x 220 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings
- 1300 Watts (6 x 220 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1300 Watts (3 x 440 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohm Bridged
- 780 Watts (6 x 130 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohms
- 1300 Watts (6 x 220 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- Peak Power: 2600 Watts (6 x 440 @ 2 ohms or 3 x 880 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- CH 1 - 6
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable@ 4 Ohm
- 2 CH / 4 CH/ 6 CH Input Mode Selector
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- S / N Ratio: > 100dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuses
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.6" x 2"x 16.1".
Video of RMWK4:
Unboxing Video of RMWK4:
Rockville's exclusive Professional Marine Installation Kit features top of the line accessories which have been specifically engineered to withstand the toughest of marine environments. You will hear the difference and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Rockville Marine Audio Interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned Oxygen Free 100% copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. The locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
Our Marine Grade Speaker Cables are engineered for
maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands
are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with
aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker
connection that is especially engineered for the marine environment.
Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout
the bulkhead with ease.
Rockville Marine Power Cables feature strands
which are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with
aluminum composite construction corrosion resistant and marine-ready.
Fine-strand construction and soft PVC jacket deliver excellent
flexibility. Our marine cables are much better quality than standard CCA wire kits. These kits have a very generous amount of copper in them. They are very similar in quality to the best brands kits on the market. The thickness of the wire is true-gauge. We have seen other brands who use thick plastic but very little copper inside the wire. Rockville wires are honest, true-to-spec and will make your music sound great.
- Rockville RMWK4 4AWG Guage Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 25’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-CCA Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 20’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 4’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-OFC, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 20’ Blue Remote Wire
- 1PC Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- 1PC 60A Mini-ANL Fuse
- 2PCS Ring Terminals
- 2PCS Spade Terminals
- 5PCS Speaker Cable Terminals
- 1PC Washer
- 10PCS White Cable Ties
Description of MRCA20:
Rockville marine audio interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned OFC copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. Our locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
- Rockville MRCA20 RCA Interconnect Cable
- 20’ Ultra-Flexible PVC Shield
- Twisted Pair
- Premium Audiophile Marine RCA Interconnect Cable
- High Performance Water Proof RCA Plugs
- Tinned Copper Strands for Sonic Purity
- Outstanding Noise Rejection, Accuracy, and Frequency Response