- (1) Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-channel Compact Analog Low-Noise Mixer
- (2) Pairs of Rockville RPG15 15" Professional Powered Active 2-Way DJ PA Speakers Totaling 2000W
- (1) Pair of Rockville Adjustable Tripod Speaker/Light Stands+(2) 20 Foot XLR Cables
Video of 1202VLZ4:
The performance of Mackie’s Onyx mic preamps is more than proven. Just check all the amazing reviews and customer testimonials. Their boutique quality sound and unmatched performance rival any high-priced, boutique preamp on the market. Adding these flagship preamps to our VLZ4 Series compact mixers underlines our commitment to continually improving the performance of the VLZ line with each generation.
HIGH HEADROOM / LOW NOISE
The VLZ4 design goal was simple: every VLZ4 mixer must have the highest headroom and lowest noise possible. Strict attention to component quality and tolerances has led to innovations like our custom M80 op-amps and class-leading negative summing bus architecture that add yet another level of assurance that a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is the right choice for your professional audio application.
BUILT LIKE A TANK
Mackie VLZ mixers are truly “Built-Like-A-Tank.” From beer spills to drops from moving vehicles, the testimonials are as endless as the applications Mackie mixers serve. The VLZ4 series is certainly no exception. With a nearly indestructible steel wrap-around chassis and features like grime-resistant rotary sealed pots, you can be sure that buying a Mackie VLZ4 mixer is a solid investment.
VLZ4’s new black powder coat finish, cockpit-inspired controls and high-contrast knobs not only optimize your mixer’s usability in low-light scenarios, it also means your mixer looks as good as it performs.
COMPREHENSIVE AND PROVEN
Mackie’s VLZ4 line is extremely comprehensive, offering mixers of every channel count, every price point, for every application. From the ultra-compact 402VLZ4 for desktop applications to the tour-friendly 3204VLZ4, you can be sure there is a VLZ4 mixer with the right feature set for your needs.
- Mackie 1202VLZ4 12-channel Compact Mixer
- 12-channel mixer featuring Mackie signature high-headroom/low-noise design
- 4 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
- Ultra-wide 60dB gain range
- 128.5 dB dynamic range
- +22 dBu line input handling
- Extended frequency response
- Distortion under 0.0007% (20Hz – 50kHz)
- Improved RF rejection perfect for broadcast applications
- Phantom power for condenser mics
- 12 high-headroom line inputs
- 4 balanced inserts perfect for integrating outboard gear
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz, 12kHz)
- 18 dB/oct 75Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
- 2 aux sends, level, pan and PFL solo on each channel
- 2 stereo returns for connecting FX processor or other stereo source
- ALT 3/4 stereo bus for added routing flexibility
- Control room / phones source matrix
- High-resolution 12-segment stereo meters
- Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
- “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
- High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback
- Rack-mountable design using optional rack ear kit
- Multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Main Mix Noise
- (20 Hz–20 kHz bandwidth, 1/4" main out, channels 1-4 gain @ unity, channel EQs flat, all channels assigned to main mix, channels 1 and 3 panned left, 2 and 4 panned right.)
- Main mix knob down, channel gain knobs down: –100 dBu
- Main mix knob @ unity, channel gain knobs down: –86.5 dBu
- (90 dB Signal to Noise Ratio, ref +4 dBu)
- Main mix knob @ unity, channel gain knobs @ unity: –84.5 dBu
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- (1 kHz @ 30 dB gain, 20 Hz–20 kHz bandwidth) Mic pre @ insert <0.0007%
- Attenuation / Crosstalk
- (1 kHz relative to 0 dBu, 20 Hz–20 kHz bandwidth, line in,
1/4"main out, gain @ unity)
- Main mix knob down: –75 dBu
- Channel Alt / Mute switch engaged: –85 dBu
- Channel gain knob down: –87 dBu
- Frequency Response Mic input to main output (gain @ unity)
- +0, –1 dB, 20 Hz to 50 kHz
- +0, –3 dB, <10 Hz to >100 kHz
- Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)(Mic input to insert send out, max gain)
- 150 O termination: –128.5 dBu, 20 Hz–20 kHz
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- 1 kHz: better than –70 dB
- Maximum Levels
- Mic in: +22 dBu
- Tape in: +16 dBu
- All other inputs: +22 dBu
- Main mix XLR out: +28 dBu
- All other outputs: +22 dBu
- Mic in: 2.5 k Ohm
- Channel insert return: 2.5 k Ohm
- All other inputs: 10 k Ohm or greater
- Tape out: 1.1 k Ohm
- All other outputs: 120 Ohm
- High Shelving: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz
- Mid Peaking: ±15 dB @ 2.5 kHz
- Low Shelving: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- AC Power Requirements
- Power Consumption: 25 watts
- US, JP: 100 – 120 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- EU, UK, AU, CN: 200 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0 ° – 40 °C, 32 ° – 104 °F
- Fuse Rating
- 100-120V: 500 mA slo blo, 5 x 20 mm
- 220-240V: 250 mA slo blo, 5 x 20 mm
- Physical Properties (product)
- 10.7" x 3" x 11"
- Weight 6.5 lb / 3.0 kg
- Physical Properties (packaged product)
- 6" x 14" x 13"
- Weight 8.0 lb / 3.6 k
All About Your RPG15:
How to Set Up RPG Series Speakers (RPG8, RPG10, RPG12, RPG15) :
The Rockville RPG15 powered PA speaker is simply amazing in terms of sound quality, and raw power! This speaker has an incredible 1,000 watts of peak power and will deliver a massive amount of bass, mids, and highs. The ultra-efficient design is amazing!
This speaker is the result of a year of research and development. We tested samples of 5 top selling powered speakers and the RPG series out-performed them all. These go louder and have punchier bass. What we found to be interesting was that some of the other speakers we tested against these were rated by their manufacturers at 1,500 watts or more, but they only went around half as loud as these.
The 15" woofer built into this speaker has a 3" aluminum voice coil which provides an extremely loud, deep, punchy bass response. Couple that with our state-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver and the ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn and you get beautiful full range concert-quality sound. The linear class A/B amplifier built into these speakers is efficient and provides clean power to the speaker. Some of the competing speakers use cheap amps in their speakers. We really went out of our way to make sure the amp built into these speakers gives you enough power so you can really feel and taste the music. The amplifier also has a clipping LED and a limiter to ensure long life to the speaker. The built in 2 band EQ will allow you to fine-tune and tweak the sound to your liking.
The RPG15 has a versatile trapezoidal enclosure design which allows you to use it as a PA speaker or you can use the included mounting brackets and lay it on its' side to be used as a floor monitor. It is also flyable and stand mountable giving you many options on how you can utilize these speakers.
We also included all the inputs and outputs you would need along with great controls. These have XLR and 1/4" ultra-low noise Mic / Line inputs with volume control as well as line RCA and XLR inputs with separate Gain adjustments. There is also an additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speakers.
If you are in the market for a high quality 15" active speaker, then we highly recommend the RPG15. We feel this is the best value on the market. You get great features, great quality, high power, and a lot of versatility for a great price.
- Rockville RPG15 15" Active/Powered 1,000 Watts DJ/PA Speaker System
- 250-Watt RMS / 500 Watts Program Power / 1000 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3" aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 128dB peak / 125dB continuous
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and playback applications
- Compact and light weight system delivers distortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- Linear Class AB amplifier technology: high power, transparent sonic performance
- Internal switch-mode power supply for low distortion audio with superior transient response
- Built-in bass and treble equalization processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal wave guide horn molded directly into cabinet
- Ultra-low noise Mic / Line input via XLR & 1/4-inch stereo jacks with volume control
- Line RCA and XLR input with separate Gain adjustment
- Additional balanced line output via XLR for linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Flyable and stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor with included brackets
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Amplifier clip limit LED indicator & power LED cabinet rear
- Front display power meter Blue LED
- 110 / 220 Volt switchable power supply with external user serviceable fusing
- Dimensions : 15.67" X 15.57" X 26.93"
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2-XLR:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment. This package also comes with two 20 foot XLR cables
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 100 LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches
- Base spread: 15-40 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch
- Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables
- Includes (1) Travel Bag
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.