- (4) Rockville MOTIONSTRIP Motorized Moving Head RGBW Color Strip Wash/Beam Light Bar
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller + MIDI Control
Video of MOTIONSTRIP:
How To Set Up A DMX Controller to Your MOTIONSTRIP:
How To Set Up Master / Slave Mode on your MOTIONSTRIP:
The MotionStrip by Rockville is an amazing light because it can be used as a wash light, a multi beam moving head light, a stage light, or even a dance floor light!What makes this item unique is that it rotates 270 degrees like a moving head and has 8 LED’s that are each powered by 10 watts making them very bright. You can combine multiple MotionStrip Lights to create a cool light show. Some other great ideas on how to use these lights are as follows: Hang two of them on a truss, and have the beams rotating onto the dance floor with color changing and strobe effects. Another application would be to use the MotionStrip as a wash light to wash a wall for example.
The beams are super tight with 5-degree dispersion and they throw light over really long distances. Another application worth mentioning is for stage effects. One MotionStrip on each side of the stage along with fog or haze mixes the beams to produce an awesome light show along with strobe and color changing effects! The MotionStrip can be set up in all the commonly used modes such as sound activated, dmx, automatic, static, and master/slave mode. 16 channels of DMX allow you to control the color, moving rotation, strobe, and more.
Each LED is a 4 in 1 RGBW CREE LED giving you all the different combinations of colors you will need. This is a very durable light fixture and is made from metal so you don’t have to worry about taking it from gig to gig.
Video of ROCKFORCE 384:
Rockville is proud to
introduce the all new ROCKFORCE 384 universal DMX Controller with 384 DMX
channels. This controller is heavy duty. It is built using a thick metal housing
and is easy to use. This controller is designed to work seamlessly with lights
from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX
controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This
controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the Rockforce 384 you can control 24 lights with up to 16 channels per light. This controller features 30 Banks of 8 programmable scenes, 6 programmable chases of 240 scenes and can record up to 6 chases with fade time and speeds. In addition there is a 4 bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. We also included a free LED gooseneck lamp so you can operate this unit in the dark. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time.
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping costs and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller with MIDI Control
- Controls 24 intelligent lights of up to 16 channels
- 30 Banks of 8 Programmable Scenes
- 384 DMX Channels of Control
- 6 Programmable Chases of 240 Scenes
- Record Up to 6 Chases With Fade Time and Speeds
- 16 Sliders for Direct Control of Channels
- MIDI Control Over Banks, Chases and Blackout
- Built-in Microphone for Music Mode
- Automatic Mode Program Controlled by Speed and Fade Time Sliders
- Blackout Master Button
- Reversible DMX Channels Allows Fixture to React Opposite to Others in a Chase
- Manual Override Allows You to Grab Any Fixture on the Fly
- Built-in Microphone for Music Triggering
- Midi Control Over Banks, Chases, and Blackout
- Power Failure Memory
- 4-Bit LED Display
- DMX In/Out: 3 Pin XLR
- LED Goose Neck Lamp
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric Current: No less than 500mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 384CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.71” x 7.28” x 3.15” inches
- Product Weight: 5.4 lbs.