- (4) Rockville BEST PAR 60 Rechargable Par Can Wash Lights w/ Wireless DMX+RGBWA+UV
- (2) Rockville RLB40 Padded Travel Bags for (2) Chauvet or American DJ Effect Lights
- (2) Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamps - Mount Light Up to 70 LBS, Adjustable Knob
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller + MIDI Control
- (1) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable 100% OFC Copper Female 2 Male
Video of BEST PAR 60:
How To Set Up Your BEST PAR 60:
How To Set Up A DMX Controller to Your BEST PAR 60:
Menu Settings Explained on Your BEST PAR 60:
How To Position Your BEST PAR 60:
How To Use Master/Slave On Your BEST PAR 60:
How To Use The Remote On Your BEST PAR 60:
- Par Light
- Remote control
- Dual bracket
- Power cable (5 feet)
- User manual and warranty card
Description of BEST PAR 60:
Best battery on the market
The biggest complaint about some of the other battery powered par lights on the market is that the battery does not last long enough and that the batteries die every few months. Our BEST PAR 60 uses the best battery on the market. It will last twice as long as the other battery powered par lights on the market. These batteries can cycle hundreds of times without you ever needing to replace them.
Our built-in battery is 13,200 mAh. The famous brands on the market have batteries that are around 5K mAh.
The BEST PAR 60 has a battery indicator on the LCD display so you know how much longer your battery will last.
Our model also has field replaceable batteries In case the battery does ever go bad.
100% true wireless!
The built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires. Other popular battery powered par lights still require you to Link them together with wires to control them via DMX. Our BEST PAR lights are truly wireless. Both wireless DMX and battery powered!
Best and brightest
Our BEST PAR is the best and brightest in its class. Other popular par lights are just RGB. Our BEST PAR has RGBWA+UV! That Is a huge advantage! That means our LED’s are each capable of red, green, blue, white, amber, ultraviolet and more precise and sharp colors. The UV capability is also a great feature to have. In total our light has 16.7 million colors. Our LED’s total 54 watts of (true power). Our competitors lights use 56 pcs of 0.25 watt LED ‘s which totals only 14 watts. This light is professional grade with the brightest LED’s in its class.
Tons of control options
There are many options for controlling our lights. You can use 6 or 10-channel DMX (wireless or wired).
We also include a wireless IRC remote which gives you easy and full control over the light. (Other brands charge $40 and up for the remote).
It is also easy to operate through the large LCD display on the rear of the unit.
You can select from the following automatic modes: color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, jump change, or sound activated.
- Rockville BEST PAR 60 Rechargeable Battery Powered Slim Par Wash Light
- 100% true wireless! Built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires
- Built in rechargeable battery allows you to use the lights without plugging them in making your setup 100% wireless
- Light Source: 9 LEDs / 6 Watts each LED
- Each LED is a 6-in-1 RGBWA+UV (RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER + ULTRA VIOLET)
- DMX control: 6 or 10 channels
- DMX input and output (3 pin)
- 50,000 hours life expectancy
- IRC wireless remote control included
- Super bright: 4350 lux @1m (way brighter than others on the market)
- Large color 4-digit digital LCD display for easy color mixing & operating. Our interface is the easiest to use on the market
- Easy to operate with the large LCD display, remote control, DMX controller, built in programs, and sound activated mode
- Easy color mixing on one screen
- LED angle: 30 degree (+ or – 5)
- Built in 13,200 mAh lithium battery
- Battery indicator on LCD display so you know how much longer your battery will last
- Single Color run time – Red: 18 hours, Green: 14 hours
- Double Color run time: 7 hours
- All Colors run time: 4 hours
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- Battery overcharge protection
- Power supply: AC110V-220V/50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 60w
- Automatic modes: color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, jump change, sound activated
- Flicker Free lights
- Colors: 16.7 million colors
- 1-year warranty
- Black Housing
- Create customized colors using the built-in LCD display
- Field replaceable batteries
- 110/220 switchable for use in any country
- Unit Dimensions: 8.07x7.87x4.76 inches
- Unit Weight: 7.28 Lbs
- Wireless DMX range: 1,000 to 1,500 feet
Video of RLB40:
Rockville RLB40 is a padded transport bag that fits many of the most
popular lighting fixtures from Chauvet, American DJ, and other leading
brands. This bag accommodates 1 or 2 fixtures. There is a removable
divider allowing you to accommodate 1 large fixture. Convenient side
pockets allow you to carry cables, clamps and other handy accessories.
This bag will protect your lighting from bumps and scratches during transportation.
To check if this bag will hold your light(s), simply measure your lights. The dimensions of this bag are below:
- Dimensions per compartment: 13” x 13” x 6.8” in (330 x 330x175mm)
- Internal Dimensions (removing the divider): 13" x 13" x 14" (330mm x 330mm x 355mm)
RLB40 protective lighting bag to transport many
different lighting effects from show to show
removable divider create 1 or 2 separate compartments making this
bag very durable
internal compartments for 1 or 2 lights and 1 external compartment
for all your cables, clamps, tape, and other accessories
padded compartments to help secure and safeguard the fixtures during
handle and shoulder strap offers multiple transportation options
- External compartments use top quality zippers that stand the test of time
- Some compatible fixtures: Swarm 4,
Line Dancer LED, O-Beast, Trident, Radius, Kinta X, Double Derby X,
Derby X (x2), LED Mushroom, Vue series, Abyss LED 2.0 (x2), J-Six
(x2), Obsession LED (x2), Fallout, Gobo Zoom LED (x2), Hemisphere 5,
Intimidator Scan LED 100, Intimidator Scan LED 200, LED Techno Strobe
RGB (x4), LED Techno Strobe (x4), LED Shadow (x4), LX-15 (x4), LX-10
(x4), LX-5 (x4), Scorpion GVC (x2), Scorpion RVM (x2), Scorpion RGY
(x2), Eclipse (x2), Cirrus (x2), Scorpion Storm FX (x2), Scorpion
Storm RGX (x2), Scorpion Storm MG (x4), DMX Mega Strobe III, plus many
- Compartments: 1 or 2
- Internal Dimensions per
compartment: 13” x 13” x 6.8” in (330 x 330x175mm)
- Internal Overall Dimensions
(removing the divider): 13" x 13" x 14" (330mm x 330mm x 355mm)
- Weight: 1.7lbs (0.8kg)
How to Set up Your LC70:
Description of LC70:
Rockville LC70 lighting clamp supports lights up to 70 pounds!
The Rockville LC70 is a clamp that allows you to mount your lights onto any truss ranging from 1 to 2 inches in diameter. It can handle any light up to 70 pounds! These are the best quality clamps on the market. They are made of steel for extra strength and durability.
- Rockville LC70 Heavy Duty C Clamp - Mount Light Up to 70 LBS, Adjustable Knob
- Load capacity: 70 lbs
- Fits: 1" to 2" truss
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 3.8" x 1.5" (137mm x 97mm x 38mm)
Video of ROCKFORCE 384:
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new ROCKFORCE 384 universal DMX Controller with 384 DMX channels. This controller is heavy duty. It is built using a thick metal housing and is easy to use. This controller is designed to work seamlessly with lights from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the Rockforce 384 you can control 24 lights with up to 16 channels per light. This controller features 30 Banks of 8 programmable scenes, 6 programmable chases of 240 scenes and can record up to 6 chases with fade time and speeds. In addition there is a 4 bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. We also included a free LED gooseneck lamp so you can operate this unit in the dark. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time.
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping costs and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 384 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller with MIDI Control
- Controls 24 intelligent lights of up to 16 channels
- 30 Banks of 8 Programmable Scenes
- 384 DMX Channels of Control
- 6 Programmable Chases of 240 Scenes
- Record Up to 6 Chases With Fade Time and Speeds
- 16 Sliders for Direct Control of Channels
- MIDI Control Over Banks, Chases and Blackout
- Built-in Microphone for Music Mode
- Automatic Mode Program Controlled by Speed and Fade Time Sliders
- Blackout Master Button
- Reversible DMX Channels Allows Fixture to React Opposite to Others in a Chase
- Manual Override Allows You to Grab Any Fixture on the Fly
- Built-in Microphone for Music Triggering
- Power Failure Memory
- 4-Bit LED Display
- DMX In/Out: 3 Pin XLR
- LED Goose Neck Lamp
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric Current: No less than 500mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 384CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.71” x 7.28” x 3.15” inches
- Product Weight: 5.4 lbs.
Description of RDX3M25:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft