- (2) Rockville RSG15.24 Dual 15” 3000 Watt 3-Way 4-Ohm Passive DJ/Pro Audio Speaker
- (1) Rockville RPM109 12 Channel 4800w Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, Effects, USB, 48V
- (2) Rockvile RCSS1425 25' 14 AWG Speakon to Speakon Speaker Cable 100% Copper
How to Set Up Your Rockville RSG Speakers:
Video of RSG15.24:
All about your RSG15.2:
We are proud to introduce to you the Rockville RSG series of speakers. These are affordable speakers with high-end performance; specially built for DJ's as well as professional audio applications. After conducting strategic market research, Rockville is proud to bring you this new line of speakers that were engineered to combine incredible power handling, superior sound and unbelievable build quality. The goal was to create a line of passive DJ speakers that were double as good as the competition but cost half as much.
The Rockville RSG15.24 speaker system features two high quality 15" low frequency woofers with three electronic, high-efficiency piezo bullet tweeters and one high efficiency piezo compression horn tweeter that provide a true full-range of sound. This speaker produces an incredible amount of power. 3000 Watts peak, 2000 Watts Program Power, and 1500 Watts RMS Power. With 80 Oz magnets, you can be sure these speakers will produce the power you expect out of them.
Constructed using thicker than standard, high-quality, high-density materials our cabinets are strong and rigid yet light weight enough to make travel and set-up a breeze. Built-in ergonomic, recessed handles give these speakers additional carrying ease, for all you DJ's who travel from party to party. The sturdy custom-molded steel grill combined with corner protectors, pre-mounted rubber isolating feet, and durable aviation-grade black carpet make these speaker cabinets tough enough to withstand every day abuse.
Engineered from the ground up; the tapered trapezoidal shape produces wide, clear sound dispersion that will reproduce your program source materials loudly with accuracy and musical transparency.
Multiple inputs, typically found on high-end speakers are standard equipment on the Rockville RSG15.24. Two input connectors, ¼” IN/OUT and speakON connection make the Rockville RSG-15.24 able to integrate in to any existing amplification system. Additional installation flexibility is available via the reinforced.
So if you are looking for a top-of-the-line quality DJ speaker that is rugged, can handle lots of power, and sounds incredible then the Rockville RSG15.24 has got you covered. Built-to-last, these speakers are protected by a full one year warranty.
- Rockville RSG-15.24 Carpeted Passive Loudspeaker
- (2) Dual 15” Pro Audio Woofer
- (3) Piezo 3" Bullet Tweeters
- (1) High Efficiency Piezo Compression Horn
- RMS Power: 1500 Watts
- Program Power: 2000 Watts
- Peak Power: 3000 Watts
- 2.5” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- 4-Ohm Impedance
- Sensitivity: 105dB @ 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 22 kHz
- SpeakON In/Out connections
- ¼” In/Out connections
- Dimensions: (20.5+13.2)x13.8x46in
- Weight: 61.7Lbs
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Construction: Top quality MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
Video of RPM109:
Unboxing Video of RPM109:
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
This item is insanely loud and has clean sound! If you are not happy in 90 days we will take the item back for a full refund!
The Rockville RPM109 is a 12 channel wood cabinet powered mixer with USB/SD input and LCD display. This mixer is one of the best sounding powered mixers on the market. This will compete with the most premium brands on the market in terms of sound quality and how much power this has. I personally tested our RPM series of powered mixers and I was completely blown away! I ran this to (2) Yamaha speakers and even with the volume turned up half way these were insanely loud! When I cranked the volume to 90 % the clarity was just un-believable. The power amp built into this mixer is 450 x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms and 600 x 2 RMS @ 4 ohms. We rate the RMS very strictly the way famous brands like Mackie rate their items. We also supply you with program and peak ratings but RMS is the true continuous output power you should look at.
This powered mixer is rugged and tough! It is enclosed in a high quality wooden enclosure which can take a real beating! This model has 12 channels making it versatile enough for most parties and gigs. It has an adjustable 3 band EQ (high, mid, low) on each channel along with a dual 7 band master EQ.
We added built in Bluetooth, USB, and SD players giving you a lot of playback options.
- Rockville RPM109 12 Channel 4800w Powered Mixer, 7 Band EQ, Effects, USB, 48V
- RMS Power Output:
.....600w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....450w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
.....1200w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
- Program Power Output:
.....1200w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....900w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
.....2400w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
- Peak Power Output:
.....2400w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....1800w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
.....4800w x 1 @ 8 Ohm
- 12 Channel mixer section: 6 mono channels, 3 stereo channels
- 1 dedicated USB/SD input
- Built-in Bluetooth playback
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 16 presets including reverb, chorus, plate, delay, chorus, cathedral and various multi-effects
- 8 high-quality mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- 3-Band EQ (high, mid, low) per channel
- Pad Switch on each Mono Channel
- Clip LEDs on each Mono Channel
- Dual Stereo 7-band Graphic EQ allows for precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Monitor Level Knob with 5 LED Level Meter
- Main Level Knob with 2 x 5 LED Level Meter
- Dual 1/4" Stereo and Dual RCA Aux Input with Independent Level Knob for External Signal Sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- 1/4" Foot-switch Input connector
- Dual RCA REC Out
- Dual Speak-ON jacks for Monitor Output
- Dual Fan vent Cooling System
- 110-120V power supply
- Dimensions: 18” x 11.22” x 11.41”
- Weight: 30.9Lbs.
Video of RCSS1425:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable’s copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCSS14-25 14 AWG 2-Conductor SpeakON to SpeakON Pro Speaker Cable
- 100% Copper Conductors for Lower Resistance
- Black PVC Jacket for Both Durability and Flexibility
- Intended for High-Current Applications Only, Not Line-Level Signals
- Length: 25 Ft
- Gauge: 14