- (2) Pair Rockville WB65KLS Silver 6.5" 300w Metal Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers
- (1) Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 660w Dyno-Certified RMS With Status Mode LED Indicator
- (1) Rockville RWK8ATV OFC Copper 8 AWG Gauge Amp Installation Wire Kit 4 RZR/ATV/UTV
Video of WB65KLS Product:
How To Set Up your WB65KLS:
What's in the Box:
- Pair 6.5" marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- Installation hardware
- Rockville setup video to guide you through installation and usage
The WB65KLS 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's by Rockville are great because they produce amazing bass, and clear highs in a compact enclosure that is perfect for your boat or your ATV.
You get a pair of 6.5" waterproof speakers in a stainless steel enclosure with a chrome grill. Each speaker is equipped with a 1" titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5" woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS and 300 watts peak! The built in LED's are controlled through the included remote and you can toggle colors and programs.
Another simple feature we added is that we have speaker wire leads that are water-tight and sealed that come out of the enclosure. So when you install the unit you simply wire your speaker wires to the leads and seal it. This is the most secure and easy way to install marine speakers. If you were using terminals then the wire would be exposed to water getting in. We really put a lot of thought into every aspect of this product.
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. Our team did a blind A to B listening test with the WB65KLS VS a famous brand that cost way more money and our model had a huge edge in frequency response and sound clarity. The 1" titanium dome tweeters really make the high frequencies throw long distances. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The bass produced by the woofer is extremely impressive for a full range speaker. In our blind test we were shocked at how much better our speaker sounded then the hyped up famous brand.
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360 degree rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs. We were careful in the design process to make these shallow enough to support an ATV or UTV.
With the WB65KLS you get way more sound than what you pay for.
- Pair Rockville WB65KLS 6.5" 300w Polished Silver Wakeboard Tower Speaker w/ Built in LED's
- Peak Power Handling per speaker: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling per speaker: 150 Watts
- Water-tight and fully sealed speaker wire leads make installation secure and quick (Way better than terminals)
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Polished silver stainless steel enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360 degrees
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1" Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1" to 2.5"
- This model is shallow enough to fit perfectly in an ATV or UTV
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 7.1”x 7.1” x 8.7”
- Weight per speaker: 5.1 lbs
- Color: Polished silver
Videos of RXM-S20:
- PA Microphone
- Mounting Hardware
- Owners Manual
The RXM-S20 is a marine amplifier that is perfect for many applications. This amplifier is water resistant so you can use it in a car or boat or any other application! The micro size of the amplifier also allows for installation in tight spots.
The RSM-S20 is a 4 channel amplifier with 1,600 Watts peak output and 300 Watts Dyno Certified RMS power (4 x 75 @ 4 Ohms). Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market.The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
We put our newest technology into this amp! It is a class A/B full range micro amplifier and runs very efficiently. Full size class A/B generally run at about 50% efficiency depending on the quality of the particular amp. This one is able to run at around 70% efficiency due to the high quality of the parts we use to build these. What 70% efficiency means is that the amplifier will draw less current from the battery and will play louder! The PCB layout of this amplifier is really clean as well. This amp will last you a long long time!
I want to take a second and talk to you about the inside of the amplifier which is the most important part. This amplifier uses a double sided PCB board. As the name implies when using both sides we double the surface area allowing us to make an amplifier that is twice as good! With all this surface area, it allows us to separate the channels more so you get less crosstalk interference between channels. The grounding path has more space so you will get less unwanted distortion. This is a high power amplifier that needs large amounts of copper to carry all the current. The extra layer on the PCB allows us to use as much copper as we need without worrying about space on the PCB! The material of our PCB is called FR4. It is made of fiberglass which is resistant to heat or fire. We pride ourselves in making the best quality components both in the inside and outside! This PCB board also uses SMD technology. SMD means surface mounted devices. This type of PCB arrangement does not require holes to be punched in the PCB to run a connection to the other side of it. This SMD technology is a more reliable way of manufacturing. Lots of high end brands use this method. The model # of the transistor is 718 688. The model # of the MOSFET supply is SW50N06. The transformer size is 1.41” inches. We also use a sealed type of potentiometer. The potentiometer is a measuring instrument. It is a voltage divider used for measuring electric potential (voltage). There is a carbon track inside where the wiper comes into contact with the track to determine the resistance of the potentiometer. Our sealed type have these mechanisms insulated so no dust can get inside. Only higher end amplifiers use these sealed types that we use.
We also use Elna RA3 capacitors that are built in Japan. 99% of amplifiers on the market use China-built capacitors, which are cheaper but they do not sound as good. These types of capacitors increase the sound quality relative to the ones commonly found in most amps on the market. With our ELNA capacitors you can hear the difference. You will get rich quality-grade sound.
Most brands do not even know what is in the inside of their products. We work hard to ensure we build amps we are proud of and we want to supply you the information about what makes our products sound so good!
I wanted to take a second and talk about the waterproofing process we use on this amplifier. We use a chemical compound which includes Acrylate Acid, Silicone, Polyurethane, and a few other substances. When these chemicals solidify, it becomes a protective on the PCB. This is what we call a conformal coating. This makes the amplifier water resistant. It also prevents oxidization and protects the amplifier from moisture. There are 3 ways manufacturers can conformally coat a PCB board. Soak, paint, or spray. Our PCB board utilizes the painting method of conformal coating which in most experts opinions is the best option.
We would like to offer you a 90 day money back guarantee. We are so confident you will love this amp! If you don't then we will send you a label to return it for all your money back!
- Rockville RXM-S20 Proton Series 1600w Peak/400w Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Micro Marine/ATV Amplifier with PA Microphone Included!
- PA Microphone with talkover - When you talk on the mic it will must the music and when you stop talking the music will come back on
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 300 Watts (4 x 75 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 400 Watts (4 x 100 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 400 Watts (2 x 200 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc)
- Marine amplifier with conformal coated PCB board
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- Selectable +6dB/+12dB Bass Equalizer @ 45hz
- Channel Separation: 50 dB
- Current drawn @ MAX RMS output: 27A @ 4ohm, 40A @ 2ohm
- Efficiency @ MAX RMS output: 70% @ 4ohm, 63% @ 2ohm
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable
- Input sensitivity: 200mV-6V
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- THD+A: 0.01%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- Continuously Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Continuously Fully Adjustable High Pass Crossover: 50HZ – 250HZ
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 2 x 25A Fuses
- 6 LBS
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 10.7"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
How to install an amplifier in your UTV:
Video of RWK8ATV:
Features of RWK8ATV:
- Rockville RWK8ATV 8 AWG Gauge Amplifier/Amp Installation Wire Kit For Motorcycle/RZR/ATV/UTV
- 6 Foot 8 Gauge 100% OFC, Red Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 6 Foot 8 Gauge 100% OFC, Black Flexible Ground Cable
- (2) 4 Foot 16 Gauge 100% OFC black Flexible Speaker Cables Protected by black nylon mesh
- 6 Foot Pre-terminated ring terminals make connections to the battery simple
- (1) Silver AGU Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 60A AGU Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (4) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (4) Washers
- (10) White Cable Ties
- (1) hexagon spanner