- (2) Rockville SPGN158 15" Passive DJ PA Speakers Totaling 3200W
- (1) Rockville SBG1154 15" 800 Watt Passive 4-Ohm Pro DJ Subwoofer
- (1) Pair of Rockville Tripod Speaker/Lighting Stands+(2) 20 Foot 1/4"-SpeakOn Cables
How to Set Up your SPG Passive Speaker (Series):
Video of SPGN158:
Colossal Pro Audio Power in a Lightweight Enclosure!
Need mammoth, accurate output from your pro audio loudspeaker? Are you looking for a speaker that's going to last? A cabinet that's designed to take the abuse of
Rockville SPG SoundGig Passive Loudspeakers at a Glance:
- Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components
- Precision-designed crossovers for maximum clarity
- Rugged construction with multiple mounting options
Passive design with RPG components
The Rockville SPG SoundGig series passive loudspeakers are a quick way to expand your system, allowing you to add speakers and more power as needed. The SPG speakers offer the same drivers and studio sound quality of the popular Rockville RPG units. They're designed for optimum performance for use with powered mixers and power amplifiers.
Lightweight speakers with heavy-duty components.
The SPGN15 two-way loudspeakers weigh less than 35 pounds and pack a ton of punch. The SPGN15 features 1600-watt peak power capacity. They are designed with a 1.35-inch pure titanium high-frequency compression driver, and a 15“
Precision-designed drivers, crossovers and cabinet for maximum clarity.
The crossover in the SPGN15 utilizes a Rockville's unique constant impedance circuit design. With equalization based on unique driver parameters and cabinet design properties the SPG speakers sound dispersion patterns match both the compression horn and woofers. This provides crystal clear natural sound at all volume levels including peak sound levels. You will experience exacting reproduction of bass, critical midrange and high frequencies for superb clarity.
Rugged construction with multiple mounting options.
The SPG speakers
- Rockville SPGN158 15“ Passive 1600 Watt 8 Ohm Lightweight DJ PA ABS Cabinet Speaker
- Power Handling: 400 Watts RMS / 800 Watts Program Power / 1600 Watts Peak
- High power long-throw 15'' woofer with 3“ aluminum voice coil provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- High-power 2-way pro sound reinforcement speaker system for live sound and
- Compact and light weight system
deliversdistortion free sound even at extreme SPL
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' Japanese made pure titanium-diaphragm compression driver for crystal clear high-frequency reproduction
speakoninput and output connections
- Stage floor or stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Ultra-wide dispersion, 40° large-format horizontal
wave guidehorn molded directly into the cabinet
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handle for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged high impact ABS construction
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20KHz
- Maximum SPL @1w/1m: 128dB peak / 125dB continuous
Video of SBG1154:
At Rockville we understand you have a choice of where to buy your pro audio gear. We strive to compete in quality with higher end brands in the market. We also market directly to end users cutting out all middlemen which is why we are able to offer high end products at lower prices than the cheap stuff out there.
Something we like to do is to explain the differences between this and off brand pro audio subwoofers so you can understand how great the quality of this subwoofer is.
The cheaper ones use particle board. We spend more money manufacturing these with MDF which will hold up for a much longer time than particle board. We are using a real true pro audio subwoofer in the cabinet which has very large 3" voice coils and a 70 oz magnet. The off brand names use a magnet half the size of this and a smaller size voice coil. The advantage is that our unit can handle more power and will last longer. These subs can take a real beating! The other difference is the build quality. We go the extra mile to use the right amount of glue, solder, etc. Lots of off brand name subs blow due to poor glue or poor solder. Lastly, our company goes through vigorous testing for sound quality and tuning before we start our mass production. Lastly, we have one of our very own technicians go to the factory and inspect a minimum of 15% of the production models to ensure the quality is as good as the original samples we engineered.
This product has a 1 year warranty (It is highly unlikely you will ever have to use it though).
- Rockville SBG1154 15" 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mount
- 15” Pro audio woofer
- 400 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 800 Watts Peak
- 3” High temperature aluminum voice coil
- 70 oz magnet woofer
- Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality
Non ResonantMDF wood - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles
- Molded Steel Grill
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet
- Pole Mount
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive)
- 1/4Jack (In/Out)
- SpeakON (In/Out)
- All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 500Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18” x 17” x 20”
- Weight: 44 lbs
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2-TSNL4:
Description:This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment. This package also comes with two 20 foot 1/4" Speakon NL-4 cables!
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 132 LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches
- Base spread: 15-40 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.37 inche
- Includes (2) 20 foot 1/4" to Speakon NL-4 speaker cables
- Includes (1) Carry Bag
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.