- (2) Peavey SP 2 SP2 2000 Watt 15" Black Widow Passive 2-Way PA Speakers, Flyable
- (2) Rockville SB15 v2 Rolling Travel Bag w/Wheels For Most 15" DJ PA Speakers+Stands
- (1) Pair of Rockville Adjustable Tripod Speaker/Light Stands+(2) 20 Foot XLR Cables
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Authorized Peavey Retailer!
Description of SP 2:
The SP® 2 Black Two-Way, Full-Range/Bi-Ampable Sound Reinforcement System features a premium 15" BWX Black Widow® 4" diameter VC woofer with field-replaceable basket, RX 22CT compression driver, and Sound Guard™ III tweeter protection. Engineered for optimal sound reproduction with proven reliability continuing a 30-year legacy, Peavey SP enclosures feature exclusive asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology that helps deliver pristine, precise sound. Asymmetrical horn aims the coverage pattern 15° upward and 35° downward - directing sound to your audience, not over their heads.
- Peavey SP 2 SP2 2000 Watt 15" Passive 2-Way PA Speaker, Flyable - In Black
- 15 inch BWX Black Widow 4 inch voice coil woofer
- Two-way, full-range bi ampable sound
- Peak Power: 2000 Watts
- RMS Power: 500 Watts
- Program Power: 1000 Watts
- Frequency Response: 54 Hz to 17 kHz,+/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 98 dB (1W/1m) anechoic
- RX™ 22 compression driver with ferrofluid cooling
- Patented Radialinear Planar Phase Correction System
- Sound Guard™ III tweeter protection
- Full-range inputs include a Neutrik® Speakon® 4 pin jack and two 1/4 inch phone jacks
- Hammertex durable covering material
- Stand-mount adapter
- Patented Asymmetrical Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology
- Dimensions Front (HxWxD): 30.75" x 20.56" x 23"
- Dimensions Rear (HxWxD): 30.75" x 12.5" x 23"
- Weight: 71 lb
Advantages of purchasing from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Peavey Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Peavey product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Peavey from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
All About your SB15 V2:
How To Set Up Your SB15 V2:
The SB15 V2 has been upgraded with the following features over our original SB15:
1. More padding to protect your speaker better
2. A layer of plastic has been added in addition to the thicker foam which makes the bag soft yet semi-rigid.
3. A pocket has been added on the side of the bag to hold your speaker stand.
4. The zippers have been upgraded to YKK zippers along with a track that is more water-resistant. The zipper track looks super neat when you close it. It is also very satisfying because as you zip the pocket shut there is a material that covers most of the zipper track.
The Rockville SB15 v2 Rolling Speaker bag was designed to fit most popular 15" speaker cabinets. Our speaker bags feature soft foam all around with extra protection on the bottom and top. The bag is soft yet rigid and it will maintain its shape even when empty. We know how important your speakers are so we made sure these speaker bags were built to withstand the rigors of frequent transport. They are water-resistant, rugged and feature dual zippers which allow you to load and unload your speaker with ease.
This model has side pockets that allow you to secure your speaker stand so you have one less thing to worry about when unloading at your next gig. We also have a large accessory pocket in this bag so you have a designated place for your cables or microphone.
Inside the bag, there is a tightening strap to secure your speaker from moving around within the bag. We also include a removable pillow that provides extra protection at the bottom of the bag.
- Rockville SB15 v2 Rolling Travel Bag w/Wheels For Most 15" DJ PA Speakers+Stands
- Soft Foam for protection
- Layer of semi rigid plastic adds extra protection and makes the bag maintain its shape
- Secure speaker stand pocket on side with 2 tightening straps
- Extra foam on the top and bottom of the bag
- 1.5 inch thick foam pillow that is removable to help protect any part of your speaker such as the bottom or top
- Dual lockable YKK zipper
- Zipper track has a material that covers most of the metal track for extra protection and very satisfying zipper closures every time
- Handles help you carry the speaker up or down stairs
- Retractable handle and wheels
- Water Resistant
- Accessory Pocket
- Interior Dimensions: (L x W x H) 17" x 18" x 28.5"
- Exterior Dimensions: (L x W x H) 19"*18.1" x 30”
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2-XLR:
This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment. This package also comes with two 20 foot XLR cables
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 100 LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches
- Base spread: 15-40 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.37 inch
- Includes (2) 20 Foot XLR Female to XLR Male Cables
- Includes (1) Travel Bag
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet