- (2) Pairs of Rockville RV68.2C 6x8 / 5x7 Component Car Speakers 1800 Watts/340w RMS CEA
- (1) Rockville RXA-F1 1600 Watt Peak/400w Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Chan Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit (2) RCA's
Video of RV68.2C:
- (2) 6x8” speakers
- (2) tweeters
- (2) Crossovers
- (2) Grills
- Flush and surface Mounting accessories
- Speaker wire
90 day money back guarantee
At Rockville we stand behind our products. We know you will love these speakers. But if you don’t we will send you a pre-paid label and take back the speakers and give you all your money back. Just be sure to send back the item complete with all components and the original box.
Rockville car audio speakers utilize the latest in speaker technology
for superior sound quality. We use top quality polypropylene cones which
are known for their high damping qualities. This means they can have a
controlled break-up, which results in a smoother high frequency
roll-off. Our Flexmotion Butyl Rubber Surrounds give the speakers a
smooth response with minimal distortion. For smooth and extended high
frequency sounds we used high temperature PEI dome tweeters with ferrite
magnets. The RV series speakers are designed with superior SPL
response and extremely high power handling making these perfect for use
with the amp built into your receiver or with a high powered external
amplifier. Due to their shallow mount design, these speakers fit in 97%
of all vehicles.
Rockville car audio speakers are CEA rated, what that means is that the Consumer Electronics Association recognizes these speakers to be accurately rated and meet their rigorous standards for wattage, SPL and frequency response. So while other manufacturers state “out-of-this-world” wattages on their products, you can rest assured that your Rockville speaker will work up to spec. and exceed your expectations.
Top of the line components!
Rockville speakers only use the best sourced components. We use efficient and high powered magnets along with aluminum voice coils wound with 100 % oxygen free copper. We pay attention to every detail ensuring you get the best sound in your car.
- Rockville RV68.2C 6x8 and 5x7 Component car speakers (pair)
- Peak Power Rating: 900 Watts per Pair / 450 Watts Each
- CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 170 Watts per Pair / 85 Watts Each
- Injection Molded Polypropylene woofer cone gives amazing bass and mids
- Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround
- 1.2” PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs
- Flush and surface mounting tweeter options
- Fine-tuned 2-Way Crossover, 12db/Octave Roll Off
- Ferro Fluid Cooled Tweeter Magnet
- Steel high quality basket
- Rubber magnet boot cover
- Frequency response: 32-22,000 Hz
- Crossover will cut anything lower than 3.5 Khz @ 12 dB / octave slope from the tweeters
- Crossover will cut anything higher than 3.5 Khz @ 12 dB / octave slope from the woofers
- Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 1w/1m
- Mount depth: 2.52"
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Grilles included
- Aluminum voice coils
- 100% oxygen free copper voice coil windings
- Black electro-plated T-yoke and washers
- Cotton spider material
- Copper terminals
- Cutout diameter: 7.36” x 5.12”
- Magnet: 13.5 Oz Y25 magnet
- Magnet dimensions: 90mm x 15mm
- Fs: 65.102 hz
- Re: 3.6 OHM
- Qes: 1.663
- Qts: 1.173
- Qms: 3.977
- Fits 6x8” and 5x7” openings
- Top mounting depth of woofer: 2.52” Inch (95% of installs use the top mounting depth)
- Bottom mounting depth of woofer: 2.87” inch (This measures the speaker from top to bottom)
- Top mounting depth of tweeter: 0.79”
- Bottom mounting depth of tweeter: 1.18”
- Tweeter mounting diameter: 1.93”
Video of RWK42:
Video for Unboxing RWK42:
The Rockville RWK42 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 80 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (2) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK42 4 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (2) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 80 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F
The Rockville Difference:
Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.
All about your rxa-f1, RXA-T1:
Description of RXA-F1:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXA-F1 is a 4 channel high power amplifier with 1,600 Watts peak output, 800 Watts RMS output (4 x 200 @ 2 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 2 x 400 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. The peak rating can be used to compare with brands who use peak ratings such as Boss and Power Acoustik while the Dyno Certified RMS rating can be used to compare with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford, Alpine, etc.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. That means you can install this amplifier to your factory or aftermarket receiver. Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 ch/ 4 ch input mode switch, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXA-F1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
One last point I want to make about this amplifier is efficiency. The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXA-F1 1600 Watt Peak/400w Dyno-Certified RMS 4 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc)
- 260 Watts (4 x 65 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 380 Watts (4 x 95 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 2 x 200 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc):
- 1600 Watts (2 x 800 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1600 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- 2 CH / 4 CH Input Mode Switch
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 50Hz - 3KHz
- CH3 & CH4 High Pass 15Hz - 1KHz
- CH1 & CH2 High Pass 50Hz - 300Hz, 500Hz - 3Khz (x10)
- Sensitivity: 100dB @ 1w / 1m
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 60 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 13"
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville DJ/PA speakers are backed with a full 1 Year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use it.