- (2) Pair of Rockville RSM65W 6.5" 640 Watt Waterproof Shallow Slim Marine Boat Speakers
- (1) Hifonics TPS-A350.4 350w 4-Channel Marine Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Rockville RGHR2 Marine Gauge Hole Receiver w Bluetooth USB, Radio + Wired Remote
Video of RMS65:
- Pair of 6.5" Marine Speakers
- Speaker Wire
- Mounting Screws
- Owner's Manual
- Warranty Card
Description of RSM65W:
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new RSM65W Super shallow mount series of marine speakers. These speakers are the slimmest marine speakers available on the market and are perfect for Marine, ATV, UTV, Golf Cart, snowmobile and motorcycle application. They feature 160 Watts of power per speaker or 320 Watts per pair. The RSM65W is CEA rated which means the consumer electronics association recognizes them to be accurately rated and meets there rigorous standards for wattage, SPL, and frequency response so buy with confidence! These speakers have a lot more bass and mids than any other speaker on the market at this price point. You can compare them to top branded marine speakers on the market today!
The RSM65W speakers are completely waterproof and protected from the elements. They are UV treated and have a special waterproof coating to prevent water damage. Also these speakers come with a 1 year warranty to give you the peace of mind you deserve when purchasing from Rockville!
Rockville engineers care about quality and
sound more than anything else. The RSM65W was designed in a molded ABS plastic
basket. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In
addition rubber is a very waterproof material. The low end bass and mids of
these speakers really makes them stand out.
These speakers come with everything you need for installation including pre mounted grills, speaker wire and mounting hardware.
- Pair Rockville RSM65W 6.5" 320 Watt Waterproof Shallow Marine Speakers
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings
- Power Rating: 160 Watts Peak /40 Watts RMS Per Speaker
- 6.5“ Dual injection Cone Speaker System
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Waterproof and rustproof
- Molded ABS plastic basket
- Rubber Surround
- 1” Voice Coil
- 5.4 oz Y30 magnet
- Pre-installed mounting screws included
- Perfect for both marine, outdoor, and car use
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 18KHz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Total Diameter: 7.32” inches
- Cutout Diameter: 5.31” inches
- Total Height: 1.57” inches
- Mounting Depth: 0.925” inches
Description of TPS-A350.4:
Hifonics THOR compact Four Channel, 350 watt Powersports amplifier with on-board equalization and simple installation with quick release connectors.
- Hifonics TPS-A350.4 350w 4-Channel Marine Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Marine Grade Protection: YES - Amplifiers are ABYC & ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Low Noise Pre-Amplifier Stage - Special preamplifier reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs: 2 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Operation Mode: Four channel operation - Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in four channel or bridged mono mode.
- Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched FULL / LPF / HPF - Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Class / Topology: Full Range Class D - Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum - Quickly dissapates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: Quick Dissconect Wires, RCA Connections - Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Connections Type: Gold-plated connections - Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Marinized / Waterproof: YES - Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Class: Full Range Class D
- Variable Voltage: 0.2V~9V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Frequency Range CH1 & CH2: Switched HP/ Full
- Crossover Frequency Range CH3 & CH4: Switched HP/ Full
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB@45Hz
- Power @ 2-Ohms: 4 x 80W
- Power @ 4-Ohms: 4 x 40W
- Total Channels: 4
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: Molex 10 ga
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: Molex Plug Connector
- Fusing: 1 x 30 Amps
- Certifications: Marine & Powersports
- Dimensions: 3.70 X 5.51 X 1.77 inches (9.4 X 14.0 X 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.16 lbs (0.98 kg)
All about your RGHR2:
How To Set Up Your RGHR2:
Included in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with 32.8 foot wire
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting bracket
- ISO wiring
- Owner manual and warranty
The Rockville RGHR2 is the best gauge hole receiver on the market. We developed this to give you the best sound and the best features.
We put in a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Included wired remote
Rockville is the only brand on the market that I know of that supplies a wired remote with your radio. The wired remote is a must have for any marine radio. This is great for boats and other powersport applications. We also include an extra long 32.8 foot wire so you will not need any additional extension cables.
Latest listening features
The RGHR2 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your system expandable. Two sets of pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers and/or subs. This has front and switchable rear/sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy your speakers and a subwoofer amplifier.
- Rockville RGHR2 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Class, Rock, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Two Sets of RCA Outputs (Front and a switchable rear/sub) allow you to connect external amplifiers
- Big easy to use buttons
- Backlit LCD display
- Wired Remote Control Included (normally $50)
- Required cutout: 2.96" (diameter) x 2.75" (depth)
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- 2.96" cutout mounting diameter
- 4.45" diameter top plate
- 3.9" mounting depth (not including top plate)
- 5.0" depth including the top plate
- Specs of the built in amplifier:
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- 4 x 28 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes