- (2) Rockville RSG15 3-Way 8-Ohm Passive DJ/Pro Audio PA Speakers Totaling 3000W
- (2) Rockville SBG1158 Passive Pro DJ Subwoofers Totaling 1600W
- (2) Rockville RSP20 20" Mounting Pole from Subwoofer to Speaker, Heavy Duty Steel
All About Your RSG15:
How to Set Up Your Rockville RSG Speakers:
We are proud to introduce to you the Rockville RSG series of speakers. These are affordable speakers with high-end performance; specially built for DJ's as well as professional audio applications. After conducting strategic market research, Rockville is proud to bring you this new line of speakers that were engineered to combine incredible power handling, superior sound and unbelievable build quality. The goal was to create a line of passive DJ speakers that were double as good as the competition but cost half as much.
The Rockville RSG-15 speaker system features a high quality 15" low frequency woofer with four electronic, high-efficiency piezo bullet tweeters and one high efficiency piezo compression horn tweeter that provide a true full-range of sound. This speaker produces an incredible amount of power. 1500 Watts peak, 1000 Watts Program Power, and 750 Watts RMS Power. With 80 Oz magnets, you can be sure these speakers will produce the power you expect out of them.
Constructed using thicker than standard, high-quality, high-density materials our cabinets are strong and rigid yet light weight enough to make travel and set-up a breeze. Built-in ergonomic, recessed handles give these speakers additional carrying ease, for all you DJ's who travel from party to party. The sturdy custom-molded steel grill protects the drivers combined with corner protectors, pre-mounted rubber isolating feet and durable, aviation grade black carpet make our speaker cabinets tough enough to withstand every day abuse.
Engineered from the ground up, the tapered trapezoidal shape, produces wide, clear sound dispersion that will reproduce your program source materials loudly, with accuracy and musical transparency.
Multiple inputs, typically found on high-end speakers are standard equipment on the Rockville RSG-15. Two input connectors, ¼” IN/OUT and speakON connection make the Rockville RSG-15 able to integrate in to any existing amplification system. Additional installation flexibility is available via the reinforced, built-in 35mm pole socket mount located on the underside of the cabinet.
So if you are looking for a top-of-the-line quality DJ speaker that is rugged, can handle lots of power and sounds incredible, then the Rockville RSG-15 has got you covered. Built-to-last, these speakers are protected by a full one year warranty.
- Rockville RSG-15 Carpeted Passive Loudspeaker
- Single 15” Pro Audio Woofer
- (4) Piezo 3" Bullet Tweeters
- (1) High Efficiency Piezo Compression Horn
- RMS Power: 750 Watts
- Program Power: 1000 Watts
- Peak Power: 1500 Watts
- 2.5” High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil
- 8-Ohm Impedance
- Sensitivity: 102dB @ 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 22 kHz
- SpeakON Input connection
- ¼” In/Out connections (Parallel)
- Dimensions: (20.5+13.2)x13.8x29.5in
- Weight: 39.24Lbs
- Pole Mountable
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Construction: Top quality MDF - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
How to Set up Your SBG Subwoofers:
Video of SBG1158:
Something we like to do is to explain the differences between this and off brand pro audio subwoofers so you can understand how great the quality of this subwoofer is.
The cheaper ones use particle board. We spend more money manufacturing these with MDF which will hold up for a much longer time than particle board. We are using a real true pro audio subwoofer in the cabinet which has very large 3" voice coils and a 70 oz magnet. The off brand names use a magnet half the size of this and a smaller size voice coil. The advantage is that our unit can handle more power and will last longer. These subs can take a real beating! The other difference is the build quality. We go the extra mile to use the right amount of glue, solder, etc. Lots of off brand name subs blow due to poor glue or poor solder. Lastly, our company goes through vigorous testing for sound quality and tuning before we start our mass production. Lastly, we have one of our very own technicians go to the factory and inspect a minimum of 15% of the production models to ensure the quality is as good as the original samples we engineered.
This product has a
- Rockville SBG1158 15" 800 Watt Passive Pro DJ Subwoofer w/ MDF Cabinet and Pole Mountable
- 15” Pro audio woofer
- 400 Watts RMS / 600 Watts Program / 800 Watts Peak
High temperaturealuminum voice coil
- 70 oz magnet woofer
- Ported Enclosure for Improved Bass Response
- Construction: High-Density, High-Quality
Non ResonantMDF wood - Stapled, Bonded & Braced
- Ergonomic Recessed Handles
- Molded Steel Grill
- Aviation Grade Black Carpet
- Pole Mountable
- Rubber Isolating Feet
- Binding Post / Banana Plug Terminals (Negative/Positive)
- 1/4" Jack (In/Out)
- SpeakON (In/Out)
- All input/output connections are internally connected in parallel
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 1w/1m
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 500Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 18” x 17” x 20”
- Weight: 44 lbs
Features of RSP20:
- Rockville RSP20 20“ Mounting Pole from Subwoofer to PA Speaker
- 200 Lb Load Capacity
- 20" Mounting Pole
- Pole diameter: 1.38" inches (35mm)