- (2) Presonus R80 V2 8" 140w Bi-Amped Powered Studio Reference Monitor w/AMT Tweeter
- (1) Rockville RVSM5 Pair Studio Monitor Bookshelf Speaker Stands w/Adjustable Height
You won't miss a thing.
Clarity is king—and with the R80 V2s, you'll hear every single detail in your music: the gentle breath in every exhale, the subtle finger noise in a nylon-string classical guitar; the nuanced overtones of brass and woodwinds; and exquisite reverb tails that decay gracefully into the void. Not only will your mixes sound their absolute best on R80 V2, but you'll also be able to hear trouble spots in your tracks with surgical clarity. If you're mixing or mastering high-resolution audio, the R80 V2 will ensure that you'll hear every detail captured in your recordings.
Air and transient response.
Driven by a dedicated 65 watt Class A/B amp, the R80 V2's custom-designed 6.8-square-inch Air Motion Transformer (AMT) excels at accurate reproduction of the highest of high frequencies—those responsible for a sense of air, space, and dimensionality. And the AMT's astonishingly thin (< 0.01 mm) folded Kapton® membrane allows the tweeter to move in the same instant as the voltage cycles that power it, providing nothing less than wave cycle-accurate transient reproduction.
Wide with pride.
The unique AMT design also allows the R80 V2 to handle 8 to 13 times the projection area of more traditional tweeter designs, while the R80 V2's unique housing constrains this projection area to the horizontal axis. The result is a very wide sweet spot with focused vertical dispersion, —minimizing reflections off of your desk, ceiling, and floor that could otherwise introduce problematic phase and coherence issues. And because it's less subject to room-anomaly interference, the R80 V2 studio monitor reacts predictably and sounds consistent, even if moved to different listening environments.
The lowdown on the down-low.
R80 V2's woofer is eight inches of rigid, custom-woven composite that offers consistent dispersion across its frequency range for the flattest response we could design. A dedicated 75 watt Class A/B amplifier provides ample headroom and impressive distortion-free, non-fatiguing performance—even at higher volumes.
The new versatility.
Improving the respected R-series classics wasn't easy, but we found a way: by giving you more control than was available on the original R80. The updated R80 V2 features analog acoustic tuning controls that will be familiar to users of our celebrated Eris® line—you get Low Cut, Mid Frequency, and High Frequency controls, as well as a three-way Acoustic Space switch that allow you to easily compensate for the sonic consequences of speaker placement against a wall or in a corner. We also added a new Class A/B amplifier to provide an even warmer and smoother overall frequency response.
Studio monitor connections.
Of course, you also get classic PreSonus monitor connectivity, as R80 V2 provides balanced XLR, balanced ¼-inch TRS, and unbalanced RCA line-level inputs, so you can hook them up to an audio interface, mixer, monitor controller, or almost any other line-level source. If you'd like to add Bluetooth connectivity, check out the MicroStation BT.
The R80 V2 studio monitor provides lifelike audio reproduction that will allow you to hear the room in your recordings. Its transparent sound and responsive transient reproduction makes it an ideal solution for anyone who is mixing high-resolution audio. The exact same AMT technology that provides the R80 V2's natural-sounding, honest playback also ensures that potential trouble spots in your mixes won't slip past your critical ear.
Hear the R80 V2 studio monitors at your favorite PreSonus® dealer.
- 2-way active AMT tweeter design provides articulate high-frequency response, wide stereo imaging, and narrow vertical dispersion
- Custom-designed, 6.8-inch, AMT tweeter responds to the subtlest waveforms and the highest frequencies for audiophile-grade air and space
- 8-inch LF drivers provide transparent mid- and low-frequency reproduction for clean, punchy bass
- Biamped, 140W RMS (LF = 75 W, HF = 65 W) Class A/B power amplifier with switching power supply
- Acoustic tuning controls (Low cut, Mid, High, Acoustic Space) compensate for room acoustics and placement
- Studio One Prime and Studio Magic Software Suite ($1,000 value!)
- Balanced XLR and ¼-inch TRS plus unbalanced RCA inputs provide flexibility for seamless integration into any environment
- Toroidal power transformer eliminates noise and hum
- System protections include RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter, external mains fuse
- Power: 100-120V ~50/60 Hz or 220-240V ~50/60 Hz
- 1- Balanced XLR
- 1- Balanced ¼" TRS
- 1- Unbalanced RCA
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 22 kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.6 kHz
- LF Amplifier Power: 75W Class AB
- HF Amplifier Power: 65W Class AB
- Peak SPL (@ 1 meter): 107 dB
- LF Driver: 8" woven composite
- HF Driver Type: AMT
- Diaphragm: 6.8-inch2 (4,400 mm2)
- Equiv. Diaphragm ø: 3" (75 mm)
- Input Impedance: 20 kΩ balanced, 10 kΩ unbalanced
- SNR (typical, A-weighted): >100 dB
- Volume Range: A-type taper
- High-frequency Control: +/- 6dB shelf @ 10kHz
- Mid-frequency Control: +/- 6dB @ 1kHz
- Low Cut: Flat, 80Hz, or 100Hz
- Acoustic Space: Flat, -2dB or -4dB
- RF interference
- Output-current limiting
- Turn-on/off transient
- Subsonic filter
- External mains fuse
- Factory preprogrammed: 100-120V ～50/60 Hz or 220-240V ～50/60 Hz
- Standby Power: < 0.5W
- Vinyl-laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Width: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Depth: 12" (309 mm)
- Height: 15" (379 mm)
- Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
All About Your RVSM5 Stands:
How To Set Up Your RVSM5:
- 2 stands
- 2 sets of rubber feet for hard surfaces
- 2 sets of spikes for carpet floor
- Adjustable speaker shelf
- Hex key (assembly is just 2 screws)
- Cable clips
The Rockville RVSM5 is not your ordinary speaker stand. This stand is perfect for studio monitors and bookshelf speakers. It is a best-in-class stand with all the features you want. It starts with a solid steel base that has an elegant rounded triangular shape. You can adjust the height easily with quick-access hand tightening knobs. You can also adjust the width of the speaker tray to ensure a snug fit with any speaker. The speaker tray has thick foam to eliminate unwanted vibrations.
We include feet for hard floors as well as carpet spikes. We also include snap-on cable clips that will allow you to neatly run your speaker cables. This steel stand is super strong with a weight capacity of 100 lbs. per speaker.
- Rockville RVSM5 Adjustable Height Studio Monitor Stand with Solid Base and Adjustable Speaker Platform
- Speaker stand Height adjustment: 33" to 52"
- Speaker tray is adjustable from 5.9" to 13.4" (Fits any bookshelf style speaker up to 100 Lbs.)
- Speaker tray has edges and it will adjust to the width of your speaker
- Speaker tray has thick foam padding to reduce speaker vibrations
- Hand tightening knobs to adjust tray width or height
- Includes rubber feet for hard floors and spikes for carpet
- Snap-on Cable clips included to hide cables
- Elegant and stable design with rounded triangular base plate
- Solid Steal
- Perfect for studio monitor speakers and home speakers
- Load Capacity: 100 lbs. per stand