- (2) Peavey PV112 12" Two Way 800 Watt Pro Audio Live Sound Speaker
- (1) Rockville BEST PAR 60 Rechargable Par Can Wash Light w/ Wireless DMX+RGBWA+UV
#1 Authorized Peavey Internet Retailer!
Features of PV112:
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 12" heavy/duty woofer
- RX™ 14 titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Dynamic tweeter protection
- 400 watts program/800 watts peak power handling
- Heavy duty crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- Lightweight trapezoidal enclosure
- 60 by 40 degree coverage constant-directivity horn
- High quality, heavy/duty carpet covering
- Steel handles
- Steel corners
- Rugged dado and rabbet construction
- T-nut speaker mounting
- Heavy/duty full-length steel grille
- Steel mount cup
- Weight Unpacked: 45.00 lb(20.412 kg)
- Weight Packed: 50.00 lb(22.68 kg)
- Width Packed: 14.62"(37.1348 cm)
- Height Packed: 29.06"(73.8124 cm)
- Depth Packed: 15.87"(40.3098 cm)
The PV® 112 is a two-way speaker system based on a 12" heavy/duty woofer and a RX™ 14 titanium diaphragm dynamic compression driver mounted on a 60 by 40 degree coverage constant-directivity horn. The lightweight-yet-rugged, carpet-covered trapezoidal enclosure with stand-mount cup facilitates portable use for live music or speech sound reinforcement, as well as music playback. A full-length black power-coated steel grille provides driver protection. The PV® 112 speaker system is rated at 400 watts program power handling, and the full crossover network includes high voltage film caps and dynamic tweeter protection for clear, punchy sound, and excellent long-term reliability. Two 1/4" phone jack input connectors make hook-up a breeze.
Advantages of buying from an authorized seller:
- Best prices - We sell all Peavey Products at great prices
- Full Factory Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Service by Peavey product experts
- Guaranteed legitimate and authentic merchandise
Please note: If you purchase Peavey from an un-authorized seller then you are taking a big risk. You will not have any manufacturers warranty, and there is no guarantee that the item is authentic, brand new, or even working.
Video of BEST PAR 60:
How To Set Up Your BEST PAR 60:
How To Set Up A DMX Controller to Your BEST PAR 60:
Menu Settings Explained on Your BEST PAR 60:
How To Position Your BEST PAR 60:
How To Use Master/Slave On Your BEST PAR 60:
How To Use The Remote On Your BEST PAR 60:
- Par Light
- Remote control
- Dual bracket
- Power cable (5 feet)
- User manual and warranty card
Description of BEST PAR 60:
Best battery on the market
The biggest complaint about some of the other battery powered par lights on the market is that the battery does not last long enough and that the batteries die every few months. Our BEST PAR 60 uses the best battery on the market. It will last twice as long as the other battery powered par lights on the market. These batteries can cycle hundreds of times without you ever needing to replace them.
Our built-in battery is 13,200 mAh. The famous brands on the market have batteries that are around 5K mAh.
The BEST PAR 60 has a battery indicator on the LCD display so you know how much longer your battery will last.
Our model also has field replaceable batteries In case the battery does ever go bad.
100% true wireless!
The built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires. Other popular battery powered par lights still require you to Link them together with wires to control them via DMX. Our BEST PAR lights are truly wireless. Both wireless DMX and battery powered!
Best and brightest
Our BEST PAR is the best and brightest in its class. Other popular par lights are just RGB. Our BEST PAR has RGBWA+UV! That Is a huge advantage! That means our LED’s are each capable of red, green, blue, white, amber, ultraviolet and more precise and sharp colors. The UV capability is also a great feature to have. In total our light has 16.7 million colors. Our LED’s total 54 watts of (true power). Our competitors lights use 56 pcs of 0.25 watt LED ‘s which totals only 14 watts. This light is professional grade with the brightest LED’s in its class.
Tons of control options
There are many options for controlling our lights. You can use 6 or 10-channel DMX (wireless or wired).
We also include a wireless IRC remote which gives you easy and full control over the light. (Other brands charge $40 and up for the remote).
It is also easy to operate through the large LCD display on the rear of the unit.
You can select from the following automatic modes: color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, jump change, or sound activated.
- Rockville BEST PAR 60 Rechargeable Battery Powered Slim Par Wash Light
- 100% true wireless! Built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires
- Built in rechargeable battery allows you to use the lights without plugging them in making your setup 100% wireless
- Light Source: 9 LEDs / 6 Watts each LED
- Each LED is a 6-in-1 RGBWA+UV (RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER + ULTRA VIOLET)
- DMX control: 6 or 10 channels
- DMX input and output (3 pin)
- 50,000 hours life expectancy
- IRC wireless remote control included
- Super bright: 4350 lux @1m (way brighter than others on the market)
- Large color 4-digit digital LCD display for easy color mixing & operating. Our interface is the easiest to use on the market
- Easy to operate with the large LCD display, remote control, DMX controller, built in programs, and sound activated mode
- Easy color mixing on one screen
- LED angle: 30 degree (+ or – 5)
- Built in 13,200 mAh lithium battery
- Battery indicator on LCD display so you know how much longer your battery will last
- Single Color run time – Red: 18 hours, Green: 14 hours
- Double Color run time: 7 hours
- All Colors run time: 4 hours
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- Battery overcharge protection
- Power supply: AC110V-220V/50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 60w
- Automatic modes: color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, jump change, sound activated
- Flicker Free lights
- Colors: 16.7 million colors
- 1-year warranty
- Black Housing
- Create customized colors using the built-in LCD display
- Field replaceable batteries
- 110/220 switchable for use in any country
- Unit Dimensions: 8.07x7.87x4.76 inches
- Unit Weight: 7.28 Lbs
- Wireless DMX range: 1,000 to 1,500 feet