- (2) Rockville Party Spinner LED Moving Head RGBW DJ Light with DMX Controls+18 LED's
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE 192-Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller
- (2) Rockville RDX3M25 25 Foot 3 Pin DMX Lighting Cable 100% OFC Copper Female 2 Male
All About Your Party Spinner LED:
How To Set Up Your PARTY SPINNER LED:
How To Set Up a DMX Controller to Your PARTY SPINNER LED:
How To Set Up Master/Slave Mode on Your PARTY SPINNER LED:
What's in the Box:
- Power cable
- Mounting bracket to mount this to the ceiling or a truss
The Rockville Party Spinner LED is one of the coolest moving head lights you will ever see. We use them at our own company parties because we love this light.
It is a moving head light that has 18 bright LED lights built in. It has 12 large RGBW LEDs that illuminate the entire top panel and they provide a beam of light. There is an additional 6 bright white LEDs that combine for a really cool effect. This one moving head light can replace like 6 other moving head lights.
There are a few modes of operation. For advanced users this has DMX controls with 6 channel and 10 channel modes. We also offer a plug and play sound activated mode that will just go crazy to the beat of the music. That is what we usually do at our parties. There is also an auto mode that goes through built in programs. If you buy multiple of these lights you can set them as a master/slave mode.
There is an included remote that allows you to change the colors, and the modes, and the brightness.
If you want the coolest light that will take your party to the next level then get your Party Spinner LED today!
- Rockville Party Spinner LED Moving Head RGBW DJ Light with DMX Controls+18 LED's
- Includes a full function remote
- 12 RGBW 4-in-1 spot light CREE LEDs + 6 white COB LED's
- Moving head strobe/beam effect
- Dual axis spinner light with 12 beams of RGBW light + 6 super bright COB LED lights
- The ultimate party light because it has so many beams of light that it can replace multiple moving head lights
- RGBW Color Mixing in DMX mode
- Operational modes: DMX, Auto Mode & Sound mode
- Stand Alone or Master-slave set up
- 2 DMX Channel modes: 6/10CHs
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to use
- 6-degree Beam Angle
- 3-pin XLR DMX input and out
- Pan Tilt movement: X-axis: Infinite, Y-axis: 270°
- Dimmer: 0-100% linear dimming
- Strobe: Electric strobe, 0.3-25 times second
- Lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- Power consumption: 150W total
- Multi-voltage operation: AC100-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions in inches (L x W x H): 7" x 7.75" x 12.5"
- Weight: 11.46 lbs.
Video of ROCKFORCE 192:
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new ROCKFORCE 192 universal DMX Controller with 192 DMX channels. This controller is easy to use and is designed to work seamlessly with lights from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the Rockforce 192 you can control 12 lights with up to 16 channels per light. In addition there is a 4 bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time.
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don't love it, then we will cover return shipping costs and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE 192 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller
- 12 Scanners of 16 channels each
- 23 Banks of 8 programmable scenes
- 192 DMX channels of control
- 6 Programmable chases of 240 scenes
- 8 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Automatic mode program controlled by speed and fade time sliders Fade time /speed
- Blackout master button
- Reversible DMX channels allows fixture to react opposite to others in a chase
- Manual override allows you to grab any fixture on the fly
- Built-in microphone for music triggering
- DMX polarity selector
- Power failure memory
- 4 bit LED display
- 3U Rack mountable
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric current: No less than 300mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 192CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 19" x 5.24" x 2.76" inches
- Product Weight: 3.75 lbs
Video of RDX SERIES:
Rockville High Performance Cables are designed to provide efficient signal transfer for every application. Our Nickel-Plated, OFC (Oxygen-free copper) conductors assure that you have enhanced signal clarity with every use. Shielded for Superior EMI and RFI rejection, Rockville High Performance Cables are an ideal choice for all your lighting connection needs.
True, real DMX cables must be 120 ohms. Rockville DMX cables meets this specification.
Microphone cables are a lower impedance (ohms), and the difference in capacitance and twisting ratio makes it terrible for DMX signals.
Be sure to buy true 120 ohm DMX cables from reputable brands such as Rockville, Chauvet, American DJ.
- Rockville RDX3M25 Black Nickel Plated 3-Pin Male-Female DMX Cable
- OFC Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- Hi-density OFC Braided Shield for Superior EMI and RFI Rejection
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Length: 25 Ft