- (2) JBL Pro JRX212 12" 2000 Watt Professional Passive PA/DJ Speakers 8 Ohm JRX 212
- (1) Rockville RPM85 2400w Powered 8 Channel Mixer, USB, 5 Band EQ, Effects/Bluetooth
- (1) Pair of Rockville Tripod Speaker/Lighting Stands+(2) 20 Foot 1/4"-SpeakOn Cables
Authorized JBL Dealer!
Features of JRX212:
- JBL Pro JRX212 12" 1000 Watt 8 Ohm Passive PA/DJ Speaker
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edge wound ribbon voice coil
- JBL 2414H-C 25 mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Advanced network topology crossover design
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide
- 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) enclosure
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles
- 18-gauge hexagon perforated, steel grille Dual-angle pole-mount socket allows the speaker to tilt 10°
- Power Rating : 250 W RMS / 1000 W Peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) : 60 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB) : 80 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m) : 98 dB SPL (1w/1m)
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power : 250 W to 500 W into 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL : 128 dB
- Nominal Dispersion : 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency : 2.1 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 584 mm x 399 mm x 325 mm (23 in x 15.7 in x 12.8 in)
- Weight : 19.5 kg (43 lb)
- High Frequency Driver : JBL 2414H-C 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver : JBL M112-8
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in
- TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Grille : 18-gauge, powder-coated steel
- Mounting & Suspension : 36 mm, dual-angle pole-mount socket
How to Set Up RPM85:
Video of RPM85:
90 Day Money Back Guarantee
This item is insanely loud and has clean sound! If you are not happy in 90 days we will take the item back for a full refund!
The Rockville RPM85 is an 8 channel wood cabinet powered mixer with USB/SD input and LCD display. This mixer is one of the best sounding powered mixers on the market. This will compete with the most premium brands on the market in terms of sound quality and how much power this has. I personally tested our RPM series of powered mixers and I was completely blown away! I ran this to (2) Yamaha speakers and even with the volume turned up half way these were insanely loud! When I cranked the volume to 90 % the clarity was just un-believable. The power amp built into this mixer is 225 x 2 RMS @ 8 ohms and 300 x 2 RMS @ 4 ohms. We rate the RMS very strictly the way famous brands like Mackie rate their items. We also supply you with program and peak ratings but RMS is the true continuous output power.
This powered mixer is rugged and tough! It is enclosed in a high quality wooden enclosure which can take a real beating! This model has 8 channels making it versatile enough for most parties and gigs. It has adjustable delay and echo effects, along with individual controls on each channel for reverb, bass, and treble.
We added built in bluetooth, USB, and SD players giving you a lot of playback options.
- Rockville RPM85 2400w Powered 8 Channel Mixer, USB, 5 Band EQ, Effects/Bluetooth
- RMS Power Output:
.....300w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....225w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- Program Power Output:
.....600w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....450w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- Peak Power Output:
.....1200w x 2 @ 4 Ohm
.....900w x 2 @ 8 Ohm
- Individual Volume, Reverb, Bass, and Treble controls
- Adjustable effects: volume, echo, and delay
- Built in bluetooth playback
- USB Input
- SD Input
- MP3 Volume control
- AUX volume control
- Master volume control
- Illuminated 5 band graphic equalizer
- 5 segment LED power out display
- 8 balanced XLR inputs
- 8 1/4” TRS inputs
- 1 RCA L/R AUX input
- 1 RCA L/R Rec output
- 1 1/4” Line output to connect a powered subwoofer, more powered speakers, or an additional amplifier
- Dual 1/4” unbalanced speaker outputs (accepts 4 ohm or 8 ohm speakers)
- +15V phantom power
- Fan Vent Cooling System
- Dimensions: 19” x 12” x 7.5”
- Weight: 25.4Lbs.
How to Set Up Your PA Speaker Stands:
Video of RVSS2-TSNL4:
Description:This heavy-duty universal stand can be used as a Speaker Stand or a Lighting Stand! It's sturdy steel construction and custom carrying case add to the quality and support this stand gives. The sturdy and expandable long tripod legs ensure that your speakers will be stable in any environment. This package also comes with two 20 foot 1/4" Speakon NL-4 cables!
- Adjustable Height
- Steel Construction
- Black Color
- Weight capacity: 132 LBS
- Adjustable Height Range: 47.25-78.75 inches
- Base spread: 15-40 inches
- Tube Diameter: 1.5 - 1.37 inch
- Leg Diameter: 1.37 inche
- Includes (2) 20 foot 1/4" to Speakon NL-4 speaker cables
- Includes (1) Carry Bag
The Rockville Difference:Whenever you see the Rockville shield on a product you know that it has the stamp of approval. While other companies simply import products from China, Rockville manufactures the products in China to lower your cost but do so under American style supervision and quality standards to get you that USA quality that you want!
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality.Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Great features and great quality make Rockville a great choice.