- (2) Chauvet Intimidator Spot 260 75w LED Moving Head Beam Gobo DMX Party Light
- (1) Rockville MOTIONSTRIP Motorized Moving Head RGBW Color Strip Wash/Beam Light Bar
Video of Intimidator Spot260IRC:
Authorized Chauvet Dealer!
Give your mobile performances some lighting punch with the feature-packed Intimidator Spot 260. It features a 75W LED and motorized focus that lets you project crisp gobos from nearly any distance. Throw light farther by decreasing the beam angle 5° using the manual zoom. Keep the party energized using Totem mode that keeps beams on the dance floor and a 3-facet prism splits the beam and covers a larger area to thrill event guests. Intimidator Spot 260 lets you set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display. Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode. You can also use convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote. Intimidator Spot 260 has powerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking. Fits best in the CHS-2xx VIP Gear Bag.
- Chauvet Intimidator Spot 260 75w LED Moving Head Beam Gobo DMX Party Light
- Feature-packed moving head fitted with a 75W LED designed for mobile performances.
- ¼-turn hanging bracket allows for quick removal when needed.
- Project crisp gobos from nearly any distance with the motorized focus.
- Throw light farther by decreasing the beam angle 5° using the manual zoom.
- 3-facet prism splits the beam and covers a larger area.
- Beams always remain on the dance floor using the built-in, innovative Totem mode.
- Set, save, and recall 1 scene manually, directly from the full-color LCD display.
- Link up to 4 fixtures to create eye-catching, synchronized shows in Automated or Sound mode.
- Convenient, wireless non-DMX control using the optional IRC-6 remote.
- PowerCON®-compatible power input/output connections for power linking.
- Fits best in the CHS-2XX VIP Gear Bag.
- DMX Channels: 8 or 14
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
- Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
- Colors: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open (6 metal + 1 glass), rotating, interchangeable, slot-n-lock, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (white) 75 W, (3.3 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20.6 Hz
- Illuminance: (12°): 12,030 lux @ 2 m
(17°): 2,530 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 5 units @ 120 V; 10 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 107 W, 1.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
103 W, 0.8 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Gobo Size: 24 mm outside, 20 mm image, 1.1 mm max thickness
- Zoom Angle: (manual): 12° to 17°
- Weight: 12.2 lb (5.6 kg)
- Size: 9.1 x 6.4 x 13.8 in (232 x 163 x 351 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Prism: 3-facet round, static
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
Video of MOTIONSTRIP:
How To Set Up A DMX Controller to Your MOTIONSTRIP:
How To Set Up Master / Slave Mode on your MOTIONSTRIP:
The MotionStrip by Rockville is an amazing light because it can be used as a wash light, a multi beam moving head light, a stage light, or even a dance floor light!What makes this item unique is that it rotates 270 degrees like a moving head and has 8 LED’s that are each powered by 10 watts making them very bright. You can combine multiple MotionStrip Lights to create a cool light show. Some other great ideas on how to use these lights are as follows: Hang two of them on a truss, and have the beams rotating onto the dance floor with color changing and strobe effects. Another application would be to use the MotionStrip as a wash light to wash a wall for example.
The beams are super tight with 5-degree dispersion and they throw light over really long distances. Another application worth mentioning is for stage effects. One MotionStrip on each side of the stage along with fog or haze mixes the beams to produce an awesome light show along with strobe and color changing effects! The MotionStrip can be set up in all the commonly used modes such as sound activated, dmx, automatic, static, and master/slave mode. 16 channels of DMX allow you to control the color, moving rotation, strobe, and more.
Each LED is a 4 in 1 RGBW CREE LED giving you all the different combinations of colors you will need. This is a very durable light fixture and is made from metal so you don’t have to worry about taking it from gig to gig.