- (2) Technical Pro Dual 10" Passive DJ/Party Speaker w/LED Lights + Titanium Tweeter
- (1) Technical Pro Professional 4000w Receiver/Amplifier/DVD Player Bluetooth/USB/FM
- (1) Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated 14 AWG 100' CCA Speaker Wire In Wall Ceiling 70V
Features of BS10PASSIVE:
- 3000 watts peak power
- Bare Wire Inputs
- LED Input RCA
- Woofers: (2) 10'' LED woofers, 1.375" voice coil, 30 oz. magnet
- LED On & Off settings
- Tweeters: Two Harmonic LED 1" voice coil, 10 oz. magnet titanium driver
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 90 +/-2dB
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- 2 Integral carry handles
Description of DV4000:
The Technical Pro DV4000 is a receiver and DVD player with Bluetooth capabilities. This professional piece of sound equipment is both stylish and rugged. Technical Pro are well known for the durability of their products. This is achieved through rigorous manufacturing quality combined with the use of tough materials. The company is also committed to innovative design, and this unit displays all of those hallmarks.
The faceplate of the receiver is styled with eye-catching molding to curve out towards the user. This makes the controls, situated in the middle row of the console, easier to see. The top slanting edge of the curve is occupied by the display panels of the unit, so these face up to you as you look down on the unit. The downward slope of the curve towards the bottom of the faceplate makes the input sockets on the front of the unit less visible, although they are still easily accessible.
The unit has two channels of output and puts out 380 Watts of continuous average power over both channels and it gives a total of 4,000 Watts of peak power over and 8 ohm circuit. The audio outputs are in the form of two sets of RCA sockets in addition to two bare wire speaker terminals for the main speaker and three bare wire speaker terminals for the surround speakers. As this is a DVD player, it also has video output and that leads out via RCA, YUV, or RGB sockets.
The FM tuner has an autoscan feature, to skip through the white noise and get to broadcasting channels quickly. The integrated DVD player can process sound CDs as well. There is a USB port and an SD card slot on the front of the receiver to take storage media with a capacity of up to 32 GB. So the unit can handle a wide range of storage formats, including DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, MP3, MPEG4, DIVX, and CD-G.
The receiver's Bluetooth capabilities give it the ability to communicate with any Bluetooth-enabled device, including smart phones. That means you can play music and video straight from your cell, without having to connect it with a lead. The unit can connect to Bluetooth devices that are up to 45 feet away.
The unit's display panels include standard playback information, including track progression, and a graphic equalizer power output display. The receiver/DVD player also has a remote control unit, so you can manage your music and video output while you stand away from the player. This is a great feature for those who use the unit for product presentations and need to stand back a view the screen to narrate a sales pitch.
- Technical Pro Professional 4000w Receiver/Amplifier/DVD Player Bluetooth/USB/FM
- Auto region playback (region free) and PAL/NTSC switchable
- Display that shows key information about playback
- Repeat and shuffle playback on USB/SD card inputs
- Bluetooth compatibility allows for wireless connection to any A2DP device
- FM tuner with auto scan
- Bass and treble controls
- Cooling fan
- Voltage: 110v
- Peak Power: 4000 Watts
- Inputs: RCA, USB, SD Card, Bluetooth (32 GB Max)
- Audio Outputs: RCA (2CH)
- Video Outputs: RCA, YUV, RGB
- LED Effects Outputs: 2
- Speaker Outputs: Bare speaker wire (2 main speakers, 3 surround speakers)
- Playback: DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, MP2, MPEG4, DIVX, CD-G
- Bluetooth: v3.0 with EDR
- Bluetooth Range: 45 feet
- Mic Input: Dual 1/4" with volume and Echo controls
- Built-in Features: FM tuner with auto scan, Pal / NTSC Switchable
- Built-in Fan: Yes
- Remote: Yes
- Dimensions: 17" L x 10" W x 5" H
- Weight: 22.2 lbs
All About Your RCC14 Series of Speaker Wire:
How To Set Up Your RCC14 Speaker Wire:
CL2 rated speaker wire is perfect for commercial or home applications. CL2 means you can safely install it in your ceiling or behind walls. If you are doing a 70V or 100V or 8 ohm installation of wire then this is the perfect product for you.
This speaker wire is CCA (copper clad aluminum). Our CCA will run well because we use 30 % copper and 70 % aluminum. There are other CCA cables on the market that use 10 % or less of copper. OFC cables are better but they cost way more and in many applications there will be no performance difference. You should use OFC cables for long runs or if a lot of power will be running through it.
Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification. The entire cable is inside of a PVC material that is CL2 fire-safety rated.
- Rockville RCC14-100-2 CL2 Rated CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) Speaker Wire For In Ceiling or In-Wall Installation
- 100 Feet
- 14 AWG (American Wire Gauge)
- 2 Conductor
- 30% Copper and 70 % Aluminum wire
- CL2 rated for safe installations in ceilings or walls
- Strands Count: 41 Wires Strand Size: 0.25mm
- Each conductor is housed in a color-coded PVC for easy polarity identification