- (10) Rockville BEST PAR 50 Rechargeable Par Can Wash Light w/ Wireless DMX+RGBWA+UV
- (1) Rockville ROCKFORCE W2 192 Channel Wireless 2.4Ghz DMX Lighting Controller
BEST PAR 50 HOW TO:
HOW TO DMX Best par 50:
HOW TO use Master slave mode Best par 50:
HOW TO Group Best par 50 lights:
Video of BEST PAR 50:
Best battery on the market!
The biggest complaint about battery powered par lights on the market is that the battery does not last long enough and that the batteries die every few months. The BEST PAR 50 uses the best battery on the market! These batteries can cycle hundreds of times without you ever needing to replace them.
Our built-in battery is 4400 mAh which is enough to last 15 hours on one solid
The BEST PAR 50 has LED battery life indicators so you know how much battery is remaining at all times.Our BEST PAR also has field replaceable batteries In case the battery ever needs replacing.
100% true wireless!
The built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires. Other popular battery powered par lights still require you to Link them together with wires to control them via DMX. Our BEST PAR 50 lights are true wireless. Both wireless DMX and battery powered!
Best and brightest!
Our BEST PAR 50 is the best and brightest in its class. The true LED power is 6 watts each x 4 LED’s. (Many of the Chinese companies write bogus watts so be careful). Other popular par lights are just RGB. Our model has RGBWA+UV! That Is a huge advantage! That means our LED’s are each capable of red, green, blue, white, amber, ultraviolet and more precise and sharp colors. The UV capability is also a great feature to have. In total our light has 16.7 million colors. Our LED’s total 24 watts of (true power). Our competitors lights use 56 pcs of 0.25 watt LED ‘s which totals only 14 watts. This light is professional grade with the brightest LED’s in its class.
Tons of control options
There are many options for controlling our lights. You can use 6 or 10-channel DMX (wireless or wired).
We also include a wireless IRC remote which gives you easy and full control over the light. (Other brands charge $40 and up for the remote).
It is also easy to operate through the LED display on the rear of the unit.
You can select from the following automatic modes: color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, jump change, or sound activated.
Features of BEST PAR 50:
- Rockville BEST PAR 50 Rechargeable Par Can Wash Light w/ Wireless DMX+RGBWA+UV
- 100% true wireless! Built in 2.4GHZ Wireless DMX 512 receiver allows you to link multiple lights together without wires
- Built in rechargeable battery allows you to use the lights without plugging them in making your setup 100% wireless
- Light Source: 4 LEDs / 6 Watts each LED
- Each LED is a 6-in-1 RGBWA+UV (RED, GREEN, BLUE, WHITE, AMBER + ULTRA VIOLET)
- DMX control: 6 or 10 channels
- DMX input and output (3 pin)
- 50,000 hours life expectancy
- IRC wireless remote control included
- Super bright: 2420 lux @1m (way brighter than others on the market)
- 4-digit digital LED display for navigating menus and modes
- Can be operated through Remote control, DMX controller, built in programs, and sound activated mode
- Easy color mixing
- LED angle: 40 degree
- Built in 4400 mAh lithium battery
- LED battery indicator so you can see how much battery life is remaining at all times
- Single Color run time – Red: 15hours, Green: 13 hours
- Double Color run time: 9 hours
- All Colors run time: 3 hours (without UV you will get 4.5 hours)
- Recharge Time: 6 hours
- Battery will still perform optimally even after hundreds of charging cycles
- Battery overcharge protection
- Power supply: AC110V-220V/50-60Hz
- Power consumption: 30w
- Automatic modes: color change, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, jump change, sound activated
- Flicker Free lights
- Colors: 16.7 million colors
- 1-year warranty
- Black Housing
- Create customized colors
- Field replaceable batteries
- 110/220 switchable for use in any country
- Unit Dimensions: 5” x 5.125” x 4.75” inches
- Unit Weight: 4.6 bs
All About Your ROCKFORCE W2:
How To Set Up Your ROCKFORCE W2:
Buttons, Faders, & Controls Explained on Your ROCKFORCE W2:
How To Set Up Wireless DMX with your ROCKFORCE W2:
How To Set Up a Scene on Your ROCKFORCE W2:
How To Set Up a Chase on Your ROCKFORCE W2:
- Lighting Controller
- Power Cable
- Wireless Transmitter Antenna
- Manual and Warranty Card
Rockville is proud to introduce the all new ROCKFORCE W2 universal DMX Controller with 192 DMX channels. This controller has a built-in wireless DMX transmitter allowing you to control your lights wirelessly. The way wireless DMX works is that your controller has a transmitter and your light needs to have a receiver. Some lights have the wireless DMX receiver built in. If they don’t, we now sell a wireless DMX receiver called the DMX-WRE. This will add a wireless DMX receiver to your light. This DMX controller has the wireless transmitter built in.
Even if you have only one wireless receiver, you can have a setup with this wireless DMX controller and you can connect one receiver to your light, and then daisy chain all your other lights together.
Another option is to have each one of your lights with a wireless receiver and then you literally need no DMX wires. This willactually save you money because our wireless DMX receivers cost less than most DMX cables. (search DMX-WRE).
This controller is easy to use and is designed to work seamlessly with lights from the leading brands such as Chauvet, American DJ and more! Our DMX controller is top quality and includes easy to understand instructions. This controller functions the same as the other leading brand controllers.
With the RockforceW2 you can control 12 lights with up to 16 channels per light. In addition, there is a 4-bit LED display and built in microphone which can be used to set up automatic modes. A great function we would like to mention is that you can take the program from any light and easily assign it to another light. This added feature provides flexibility and will saves you a ton of time at your next gig!
Although this controller has complex features we were able to design it with users of all experience levels in mind. This controller is so user friendly we gave it to some people who had little to no experience using lighting controllers and they were able to get the hang of it in no time!
We tested this against controllers from the leading and most famous lighting manufacturers and our controller performed as good or better at a fraction of the price! We are so confident in the reliability, build quality, and your satisfaction with this product that we will give you a 90-day money back guarantee. You can use the item and if you don’t love it, then we will cover return shipping cost and give you all your money back upon receiving the return.
- Rockville ROCKFORCE W2 192 Channel Light/Fog DMX Lighting Controller With Built In Wireless DMX Transmitter
- Built in wireless DMX transmitter and antenna
- Model DMX-WRE receiver available in our store is a DMX receiver compatible with this
- This is also compatible with all of our wireless DMX lights
- 12 Scanners of 16 channels each
- 23 Banks of 8 programmable scenes
- 192 DMX channels of control
- 6 Programmable chases of 184 scenes
- 8 Sliders for manual control of channels
- Automatic mode program controlled by speed and fade time sliders Fade time /speed
- Blackout master button
- Reversible DMX channels allows fixture to react opposite to others in a chase
- Manual override allows you to grab any fixture on the fly
- Built-in microphone for music triggering
- DMX polarity selector
- Power failure memory
- 4-bit LED display
- Power Supply: 110-240Vac,50-60Hz(DC9V-12V)
- Electric current: No less than 300mA
- Power Consumption: 10W
- Control Signal: DMX512
- Control Channels: 192CH
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 19” x 5.24” x 2.76” inches
- Product Weight: 3.75 lbs
Wireless DMX Features:
- Daisy-chain multiple lights using master/slave mode and use one receiver to control all of the connected lights. This setup requires one receiver or if your light has the receiver built in it requires nothing else additional
- Each light can have a receiver built in (or use our DMX-WRE on each light) and each light will have its own channels on the controller so they can all be controlled independently (this can be done with up to 7 lights/groups)
- Makes it easy to set up all of your lights without a mess of wires!
- Controls work without any delay. These are extremely reliable
- The product uses the 2.4GHz frequency band
- Efficient GFSK modulation with 126 channel high-speed frequency hopping (FHSS). Hops 1100 times per second for interference-free operation
- 3-color LED displays status and parameters
- One-touch operation
- 7 selectable groups of lights can be controlled independently
- Connect up to 25 receivers
- Requires you to hold the button to change linking - this prevents accidental un-linking
- System information - CPU: 32-bitARM Core
- Distance: 1968 feet (600 meters)
- Modulation: GFSK maximum transmit power: 23 dBm
- Receiver sensitivity: -94 dBm