- (1) Hifonics ZS-112A 600 Watt 12" Powered Subwoofer Sub Loaded in Enclosure ZS112A
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Description of ZS112A:
600 watt, 12 inch powered subwoofer. Designed with innovative features including: Low Turbulence Bass Port, poly cone, ZEUS Class A/B amplifier, high level inputs and sound contouring.
- Amplifier Inputs: RCA Or The High Level Harnness Inputs Allow Both Standard Rca Or High-Level (Speaker) Level Options, Making Integration With Oem (Factory) Systems Easy
- Voltage Inputs: Variable Input Balances The Power Of The Subwoofer System To The Rest Of The System
- Bass Boost: Variable Bass Adjustment (0 - 12Db @ 45Hz) Provides An Additional Bass Control For System Tuning Which Is Especially Important In Larger Vehicles
- Low Pass Filter:Variable From 50 - 150 Hz, Allows For Adjusting The Freguency Cut Of That Transfers To The High Frequency Speakers Or Amplifier
- Phase Shift: Switched (0 / 180°) Allows Fine Tuning Off Subwoofer When Woofer Is Facing Forward Or Rear
- Heat Sink: The Zeus Design Assures Additional Mass In The Aluminum Heat Sink Keeps The Amplifier Running Cool While Shielding Music From Distortions That Can Be Caused By Heat
- Low Noise Preamplifier Circuitry: Maximum Low Voltage Signal From The Source Unit Comes Into The Amplifier Through A Low Voltage Circuit Which Delivers Minimal Distortion Through The
- Amplification Process
- Auto-On: The Subwoofer Can Be Turn On When The Audio System Is Powered On
- Led System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics: Monitor Overload And Speaker Short Protection With Illuminated Indicators On The Amplifier End Panel
- Enclosure: High Density Mdf Is Very Strong With Internal Bracing To Deliver Big Bass For Years To Come
- Woofer Configuration: Preloaded With Zeue Zs Series Round High Performance Car Audio 12 Inch Subwoofer
- Voice Coil: 1.5 Inch Copper Coil Is Wound Precisely To Help Keep The Subwoofer Cool While Creating A Strong Magnetic Field
- Voice Coil Former:Vented Aluminum Voice Coil Former Dissipates Heat Quickly In High Spl Situations And Extends The Life Of The Subwoofer
- RMS Power Handling: 300
- Peak Power Handling: 600 Watts
- Amplifier Inputs: Rca Or High Level Harness
- Voltage Input: Variable
- Bass Boost: Variable 0 - 12Db
- Low Pass Filter: 30Hz - 150Hz
- Adjustable Crossover: Variable From 30Hz - 150Hz
- Directional Heatsink: Improves Heat Dissipation
- Voice Coils: High Temp Coil
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1 Watt/1 Meter): 88Db
- Dc Resistance (Re): 1X4
- Cone: Woven Glass Fibers
- Surround: Yes
- Basket: Stamped Steel
- Dimensions: 18.1 X 14.5 X 13.9 Inches (460 X 368.6 X 353Mm)
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F