- (1) Hifonics ZG-2400.1D ZEUS Gamma 2400 Watt Mono Amplifier Car Audio Class D Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
Description of ZG-2400.1D:
Hifonics ZEUS Gamma mono subwoofer audio amplifier delivers 2400 watts with Simpatico coil design (SPC) that features PWM MOSFET power supply for maxiumum current levels.
- Low Noise Preamplifier Circuit: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- RCA Inputs: Nickel plated high temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant.
- High Level Inputs: Easily tie into OEM audio systems that do not offer RCA output to maximize after market amplifier power.
- Operation Mode: Mono only
- Crossover Type: Onboard electronic crossover
- Electronic Equalizer: Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- Class/Topology: Class D, High efficiency with big power in a small footprint.
- Output Device Technology: "PWM MOSFET Power Supply, Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation.
- Heat Sink: Aluminum, Old School Hifonics Heat sink for Superior Heat Dissipation.
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design,The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
- Output Connections: RCA Outputs, Daisy chain multiple amplifier to eliminate additional signal cables from the source unit.
- Connection Type: Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire mangement profile
- LED System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics: Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- Bass Remote Included: Wired Bass Remote allows adjustments to bass frequencies from the control which can be mounted anywhere in the vehicle.
- Class: Class D
- Total Channels: 1
- Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 2400
- Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 1200
- Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 600
- Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 40Hz-300Hz
- Tone Control/Parametric EQ: Built-in bass control
- Bass Boost: 0-9dB
- Subsonic Filter: 10Hz-40Hz
- Phase Shift: 0-180 Degrees
- Variable Voltage: .2 to 6V
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-500Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.10%
- Speaker Level Audio Inputs: Yes
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: 4 AWG
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Fusing: 100A
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 2"
- Weight: 7.35 lbs
Proposition 65 Notice:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets