- (1) Hifonics ZD-3350.1D 3350 Watt Mono Amplifier 1 Ohm Car Audio Class-D Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
How To Set the Gain On your Car Subwoofer Amplifier:
Hifonics ZEUS DELTA mono block amplifier delivers 3350 watts that features PWM MOSFET power supply for maximum current levels.
- Compatible Vehicle Fitment: Universal
- Low Noise Preamplifier Circuit: Maximum low voltage signal from the source unit comes into the amplifier circuit with minimal distortion.
- RCA Inputs: Nickel plated high temperature impact resistant that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant.
- Operation Mode: Mono only
- Crossover Type: Onboard electronic crossover
- Electronic Equalizer: Control of amplifier output with on-board electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subwoofers.
- Class / Topology: Class D: High efficiency with big power in a small footprint.
- Output Device Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply: Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation.
- Heat Sink: Aluminum: Modern Design Hifonics Heat sink for Superior Heat Dissipation.
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design: The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices.
- Connection Type: Secure molded connection terminal for all Power, Ground and Speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire mangement profile.
- LED System Protection Circuitry Diagnostics: Monitor overload and speaker short protection with illuminated indicators on the amplifier end panel.
- Bass Remote Included: Yes
- Auto Turn-On: DC SIGNAL SENSE: The DC SIGNAL SENSE switch will allow the amp to turn on when a signal is received on the RCA inputs, so an amplifier remote turn on wire is not needed to turn on the amplifier. This feature can also be turned off.
- Amp Class: Class D
- Amp Total Channels: 1
- Amp Max Power (watts): 3350
- Amp Power @ 1 Ohm (ch x watts): 1 x 3350
- Amp Power @ 2 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 1675
- Amp Power @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): 1 x 850
- Amp Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms (ch x watts): N/A
- Amp Crossover: Variable Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Amp Variable High Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: N/A
- Amp Variable Low Pass Crossover 12dB per Octave: 50Hz-250Hz
- Amp Tone Control / Parametric EQ: Built-in bass control
- Amp Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Amp Subsonic Filter: 15Hz-40Hz
- Amp Phase Shift: N/A
- Amp Variable Voltage: 0.2-6V
- Amp Frequency Response: 15Hz-250Hz
- Amp Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 0.1%
- Amp Speaker Level Audio Inputs: Yes
- Pre-amp Audio Outputs: N/A
- Amp Power Terminal 12v/GND: 2 AWG
- Amp Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: 12 AWG
- Amp Fusing: External 175A
- Item Weight (lbs): 8.38
- Item Length (in): 16.77
- Item Width (in): 5.75
- Item Height (in): 2.16
- Color: Black
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables.
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17' - 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3' - 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 - 17' High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25' Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7' Split Loom Tubing
- 17' Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F