How to Z-SIX:
Z-SIX PRODUCT VIDEO:
The Rockville Z-SIX is a 6-zone audio controller that is perfect for multi room home audio systems and multi-zone commercial audio applications.
Here is how it works:
- You need to have a stereo amplifier or receiver that is 300 watts RMS or less. You will run a cable from the output of your stereo amplifier or receiver to the input of the Z-SIX.
- You will then run speaker wires from each zone output of the z-six to your speakers. Each zone has 2 speaker outputs so you can have 2 speakers per zone which will play in stereo. The unit will support standard 8 ohm speakers. (You can even use 16 ohm speakers and run 4 speakers per zone in parallel).
- There are 2 source inputs on the Z-SIX. So you can play different music in different zones. If you want to play different music in different zones you would need to connect 2 receivers. One to zone A and one to zone B.
- On the front of the Z-SIX you have the capability to adjust the volume of each zone. You can also select which source you want playing on each zone using the A/B button. Lastly there is an on/off button for each zone.
- The Z-SIX is a simple solution to get multi room playback with source selection and volume control. Installers will typically charge you around $5,000 or more for a multi room system. Wiring is super simple, and we will even include a set-up video in the box to make sure you have no installation problems.
- Rockville Z-SIX 2 Source 6 Zone Home/Commercial Audio Zoner w/ Volume Control
- (6) Zones each with (2) speaker outputs (can control 12 speakers total that are 8 ohm each)
- (2) Source Inputs with option to select which source plays in which zones
- Supports Amplifiers or Receiver with 300 Watts RMS output
- Automatic Impedance correction ensures compatibility with 8 ohm speakers
- Each zone has a selectable A or B source allowing you to play different music in different zones
- Each zone has an on/off button
- Works with any standard home audio or pro audio 4-8 Ohm stereo amplifier or receiver
- 10 Position Rotary Volume Control with 26db attenuation
- Knob Clicks in Each Position
- Each zone has volume control
- Spring loaded speaker terminals
- Low Power Consumption (reduces heat generation)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17" x 2.5" x 6.75"
- Weight: 9.2lbs
- Finish: Black