- (1) Crown Pro XTI6002 XTI 6002 6000w Professional Power Amplifier Amp, Advanced DSP
- (1) DBX DriveRack PA2 Complete Sound Signal Processor Speaker Management System PA 2
- (1) Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
Authorized Crown Audio Dealer!
Features of XTI6002:
- XTI-6002 2 Channel Power Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohm: 3000 Watt x 2 Channels
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 2100 Watt x 2 Channels
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohm: 1200 Watt x 2 Channels
- Bridge RMS Power @ 8 Ohm: 4200 Watt x 1 Channel
- Bridge RMS Power @ 4 Ohm: 6000 Watt x 1 Channel
- Peak Plus Limiters provide the ultimate in system performance and protection by allowing full control over threshold, attack, and release
- Enhanced Subharmonic Synth section provides user control over frequency, gain and filter type for system-specific tuning
- 3 User-defined fan mode controls - normal, early and fullspeed - for matching fan performance to a specific application
- New system monitoring provides software visibility of AC line voltage and power supply temperature
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles for easy handling and enhanced durability
- Locking power cord clip provides a secure connection between the amplifier and power cord
- Updated HiQnet Band Manager and System Architect control software
- Increased number of presets to a total of 30; 29 of which are user definable
6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. Also adjustable high and low shelving filters. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
Highpass and Lowpass per channel. Butterworth 6/12/18/24 dB per octave. Linkwitz-Riley 24/48 dB per Octave. Also includes ± 15 dB bandpass gain and polarity control.
8 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q, ±15 dB boost/cut. This 8-filter EQ section can be bypassed.
For signal alignment of driver; 50 mS of total delay.
Takes the low-frequency content of the input signal and "synthesizes" a new signal that is the same as the input signal but one octave lower. The new synthesized signal is then mixed with the original signal to create the effect. New: Users now have control over frequency, gain, and filter type.
Peakx™ Plus Limiter
User defeatable limiter that allows users to control Threshold, Attack, and Release times.
50 total presets, 49 of which are user-definable.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Description of PA2 NEW:
All You Need to Get the
Most From Your PA. Now With Complete Control From Your Mobile Device.
The DriveRack PA2 provides all the processing you need between your mixer and amplifiers to optimize and protect your loudspeakers. With the latest advancements in dbx’s proprietary AutoEQ and AFS algorithms, a new input delay module for delaying the FOH system to the backline, Ethernet control via an Android, iOS, Mac, or Windows device, and updated Wizards, the DriveRack PA2 continues the DriveRack legacy of great-sounding, powerful, and affordable loudspeaker management processors, for a whole new generation.
New, improved AutoEQ algorithm ensures an extremely accurate, fast, and non-intrusive automatic EQ experience.With the RTA Mic “listening” to your room, the new, updated DriveRack PA2 AutoEQ algorithm sets speaker levels and room EQ automatically in a matter of seconds. This means room adjustments can now be made very quickly, without subjecting the audience to annoying, lengthy broadcasts of pink noise.
Enhanced AFS Feedback Elimination
Enhanced AFS algorithm for faster, more precise feedback elimination, without adversely affecting your system’s tone. Nothing turns audiences away like annoying and potentially painful audio feedback. Fortunately, dbx engineers have revisited their already-stellar Advanced Feedback Suppression algorithm and made it work even better. The DriveRack PA2 listens for and anticipates feedback and adjusts speaker output automatically before it even has a chance, while never altering your sound.
Updated Wizard Setup Functions
Updated Wizards make initial set up easy, while ensuring speaker tunings and other settings are up-to-date. Wizard functions on the DriveRack PA2 guide you through easy, step-by-step processes to help you get the most from your loudspeaker system. Helps you easily configure level balancing, AutoEQ, Advanced Feedback Suppression, and provides access to built-in and constantly updating speaker tunings from most major speaker manufacturers.
- DBX DriveRack PA2 Complete Sound Signal Processor Speaker Management System
- All New Setup Wizard
- Streamlined AutoEQ™
- All New AFS™ (Advanced Feedback Suppression)
- Mobile Control (Android®, iOS®, Mac®, Windows®)
- dbx Compression
- dbx Limiting
- Graphic EQ
- 8-Band Parametric EQ (adjusted when using the AutoEQ) Input
- 8-Band Parametric EQs (used for speaker tunings) Output
- Sub-Harmonic Synthesis
- Crossover (supports full range, 2-way, and 3-way systems)
- Driver Alignment Delays
- Input: (2) Line Inputs, (1) RTA Mic Input
- Input Connectors: (2) Female XLR Line Inputs, (1) Female XLR RTA Mic Input
- Input Type: Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered
- Input Impedance: > 50 kOhm
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV Conversion System
- CMRR: > 45 dB
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power:: +15VDC (RTA)
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -117dB, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm (RTA)
- Output: (6) Line Outputs
- Output Connectors: Male XLR
- Output Type: Electronically Balanced, RF Filtered
- Output Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Max Output: 20 dBu
- A/D Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-Weighted, 110 dB Un-Weighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: 123 dB with transient material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; 121 dB with transient material, un-weighted, 22kHz BW; 115 dB typical with program material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Input Delay Length: 100ms
- Alignment Delay: 10ms Per Channel (60ms Total)
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >110 dB A-Weighted, >107dB Un-Weighted
- THD + Noise: 0.003% Typical at 4dBu, 1 kHz 0dB Input Gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Inter-Channel Crosstalk: < -110 dB, -120dB Typical
- Operating Voltage: 100-120VAC
- Power Consumption: 22W
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112dB A-Weighted, 110dB Un-Weighted
- Product Dimensions (H x D x W): 1.75" x 5.75" x 19" inches
- Product Weight: 5.25 Lbs.
- DJ1500 headphones
- Detachable cable
- Soft suede and leather ear cushions (interchangeable)
- Leather hard travel protective case
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
Video of DJ1500:
Rockville brings you Pro quality DJ headphones at an incredible price with its new DJ1500. These headphones are tailor made to meet the demanding needs of today’s DJs. The DJ1500 features large over-the-ear swiveling cups with superbly comfortable foam ear pads (interchangeable soft suede or leather finish cushions included) that seal tight around the ear for excellent sound isolation and minimal bleed. Inside these cups you’ll find 40mm Neodymium drivers delivering an extended frequency range and incredible bass response. You’ll hear pronounced vocals; rich, deep bass, rich mids, and crisp highs that will make mixing tracks a breeze. We’ve also incorporated exclusive sound isolation technology which helps to greatly reduce background noise.
The DJ1500 features a clean modern look with ergonomically designed ear cups that swivel 45° up and can flip around 180°. The headband is made of soft supple leather, offering ultimate comfort even after extended wear. The beautifully designed stainless steel headband frame and arms are strong and durable. Improved rugged swivel joints can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide years of carefree use. A detachable 51” coiled 100% Oxygen Free Copper cable with a gold plated 3.5mm plug is included along with a gold plated ¼” adapter to ensure the best possible signal. We also provide a hard leather case to store and protect your new investment when you are on the go.
With deep bass response, optimal sound reproduction, and a sleek modern design the DJ1500 will quickly become your first choice whether spinning wax at the club or practicing your mixing techniques at home.
- Rockville DJ1500 DJ Headphones w/ Detachable Coil Cable, Case+Extra Ear Pad
- Professional DJ Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium drivers
- Ergonomically designed large over-the-ear swivel cups
- Supreme sound isolation
- Accurate sound reproduction
- Minimal bleed
- Sturdy and durable steel headband and arms
- Soft leather headband cover
- Interchangeable leather and soft suede ear cups covers included
- Detachable 47” coil cable made of 100% Oxygen Free Copper (158” fully extended)
- Gold plated 3.5mm connector
- Gold plated ¼” adapter
- Hard leather carrying case
- Style: Closed-Back
- Design: Circumaural
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Driver: 40MM
- Sensitivity: 100±3dB
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Frequency Response: 8Hz – 22KHz
- Max. Power: 800MW
- Rating Power: 400MW
- Net Weight: 290g (with cable)