- (1) MTX XTHUNDER800.5 800 Watt RMS 5-Channel Amplifier Class D Car Stereo Amp
- (1) Rockville ROCKBAR 40" 400w Soundbar w/Wireless Subwoofer/Bluetooth/HDMI/Optical
Authorized MTX Audio Dealer!
Description of XTHUNDER800.5:
Continuing the Legacy that MTX Audio started almost 20 years ago with the development of the Thunder amplifier series, we introduce the next generation – XTHUNDER. These amplifiers are designed to deliver extreme power to the most demanding speaker system designs and are capable of driving subwoofers and full range speakers alike. The XTHUNDER800.5 5-channel amplifier will power four speakers and a thundering subwoofer or two with power to spare while easily handling the abuse of long hours of extreme play.
Built to Drive BIG Sub Systems
Capable of delivering 400W RMS power into a 2Ω subwoofer load and 125W RMS power into each of the four full range channels at 2Ω, the XTHUNDER800.5 is ideally suited to power your entire MTX system. This is made possible by using high grade materials and a never wavering dedication to precision workmanship. This is what allows the XTHUNDER Series to deliver exceptional sound quality and performance.
What's Under the Hood?
We start by using a highly efficient full-range class D amplifier topology to maximize electrical power efficiency while ensuring total thermal management, even under extreme use. This is all built on a dual sided circuit board with oversized copper traces that maximize electrical flow and minimize power loss before it gets to your speakers. Components are installed using surface mount technology making the circuit incredibly durable and vibration resistant allowing them to survive even when used in big bass systems.
Additional heat management is handled by the top cover which functions as a large surface area heat sink. This effectively dissipates built-up heat so the amplifier runs cooler and can play louder, longer. The chassis also includes removable side covers that create a stealth look when installed, but also allow for easy access to connections and settings after mounting.
Of course, the XTHUNDER800.5 isn’t all power and no finesse. It is loaded with features that enable full customization to ensure the best possible sound quality without distortion. Using the built-in high and low pass filters, subsonic filter, and bass boost you are able to get exactly the sound you want from your system every time.
- MTX XTHUNDER800.5 800 Watt RMS Class D 5-Channel Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Output @ 4 Ohms: 75 x 4 (HF) + 300 x 1 (LF)
- RMS Power Output @ 2 Ohms: 125 x 4 (HF) + 400 x 1 (LF)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >70dB
- THD: <0.2%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 250Hz
- Maximum Input Signal: 5V
- Max Sensitivity: 100mV
- Low Pass Filter: Variable, 40Hz - 250Hz, 12dB/Oct (Sub)
- High Pass Filter: Variable, 40Hz - 250Hz, 12dB/Oct (F/R)
- Subsonic Filter: Fixed, 27Hz, 12dB
- Bass Boost: 18dB @ 45 Hz
- Full Range Class D Design: Offers Excellent Efficiency for Both Subwoofers and Full Range Speakers
- Low Profile Design: Allows for Installation Anywhere
- Variable Bass Boost: Allows you to boost your bass output by up to 18dB @45Hz
- Cast Aluminum Top Cover: Efficiently Dissipates Heat
- Variable Butterworth Crossover: A 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to
- Triple Protection Circuitry: Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem
- Product Dimensions (L x H x D): 14.2" x 2.03" x 8.9" inches
Click here for the Owner's Manual
How to Set Up Your Rockbar:
Video of ROCKBAR:
- Soundbar with DSP technology
- Digital Wireless Subwoofer
- Remote control
- (2) AAA batteries
- Wall-mount Hardware Kit
- Owners manual
- RCA cable
Features of ROCKBAR:
- Rockville ROCKBAR 40" 400 Watt Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer/Bluetooth/HDMI/Optical
- 400 Watts peak power / 160 Watts RMS power (continuous)
- Pairs with Included Wireless Subwoofer Seamlessly
- Built in Bluetooth wireless audio streaming with long range and distortion free playback
- USB input plays back music stored on a thumb drive (up to 32 Gb)
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, DSP mode
- Includes a wall bracket and mounting hardware
- Recessed input panel makes it easy to plug in your device(s)
- Drivers: Soundbar has (4) 2.25" drivers and the Subwoofer has a 6.5” driver
- No distortion even at max volume
- Wireless Subwoofer with 6.5" driver delivers powerful deep bass
- (1) RCA Line in, (1) optical digital audio in, (1) Digital USB in, and an (ARC) HDMI
- Multi-channel stereo sound to deliver a cinematic experience
- LED display shows volume and track
- Powered by a digital amplifier with DSP for audiophile sound quality
- PCM decoder
- Remote control
- Frequency response: 45Hz-20KHz
- S/N ratio: = 72dB
- Wireless Subwoofer and recessed input panel allows you to enjoy a clutter free setup and easy installation
- HDMI(ARC): Easily connect to your TV or other device with HDMI (Arc)
- DSP modes: Music, Movie, 3D, News
- 110//20 Volt auto switching power supply for use worldwide
- Unit weight: 14.4 lbs
- Sound Bar Dimensions: 2.75" x 3.07" x 37.8"
- Subwoofer Dimensions: 6.7" x 14.96" x 12.05"