- (1) Crown Pro XLI3500 2700w 2 Channel PA Power Amplifier Professional Amp
- (1) DBX 231S Dual 31 Band Graphic Equalizer Pro Audio Rack Mount EQ + Low Cut Filter
- (1) Rockville RRB45 4U Rack Bag Double-Sided Case with 16" Depth + Shoulder Strap
- (8) Rockville RCXFM20E-B 20 Foot Female to Male XLR Mic Cable Black 100% Copper
Authorized Crown Audio Dealer!
Powerful. Reliable. Affordable.
The XLI Series of power amplifiers from Crown represents a new era in affordable, quality power amplification. All four models in the series are powerful, rugged and reliable. They are suited for musicians, DJs, and entertainers as well as houses of worship, discos, and pubs.
The four models in the series are the XLi800, XLi1500, XLi2500 and XLi3500. They are identical except for output power.
Features include RCA and XLR inputs, user selectable input sensitivity of 0.755V or 1.4V, Speakon® and binding post outputs, stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode, power/fault/signal presence/clip indicators, forced-air cooling; and protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference.
- Crown Pro XLi3500 2700 Watt 2-Channel DJ/PA Power Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 1350 Watts x 2 Channels
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms: 1000 Watts x 2 Channels
- RMS Power @ 8 Ohms Bridged: 2700 Watts x 1
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: <0.5%
- Distortion: <0.35%
- Slew Rate: >10V/us
- Voltage Gain: 36 dB
- Damping Factor: 8 Ohms, 10 Hz to 400 Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A-Weighted): >100 dB
- Crosstalk: -75 dB, -59 dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.775V or 1.4V
- Input Impedance: 20k Ohms, 10k Ohms
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency Configurations: (+10%) 120V~60 Hz; 220V~50/60 Hz; 230-240V~50/60 Hz
- IEC Power Connector: 15A
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0.775V and 1.4V
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speakon outputs
- Two level controls, power switch, power LED, and six LEDs which indicate signal presence, clip and fault for each channel
- Protection against shorts, no-load, on/off thumps and radio-frequency interference
- Product Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" 14.4" inches
- Product Weight: 43 Lbs.
Exceptional sound and rugged reliability
When the pros need an EQ, they turn to dbx. With a proven track record that spans four decades, dbx® EQs are the industry standard for touring, studios, and audio installations. With the dbx heritage of revered pro EQs, the 231s meets the needs of the most demanding sound reinforcement environments, while offering the simplicity of straightforward controls.
The dbx 231s includes two 31-band channels of 1/3-octave equalization, ±12 dB input gain, switchable ±6 dB or ±12 dB boost/cut range, 20mm nonconductive sliders, an intuitive user interface, and output level metering. From its extended 10Hz to 50kHz frequency response and 112 dB dynamic range to the quality componentry and meticulous attention to detail, the 231s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability that guarantees you will always sound your best.
Sure to find a home in the studio, on tour and with installed sound venues, the dbx 231s is destined to take its rightful place in the lineage of great dbx signal processors that are the professional's choice in signal processing. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
- Dual 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12 dB
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Frequency Response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Input Connectors: 1/4" TRS, female XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Input Impedance: Balanced 40k ohm, unbalanced 20k ohm
- Max Input: >+21dBu balanced or unbalanced
- CMRR: >40dB, typically >55dB at 1kHz
- Output Connectors: 1/4" TRS, male XLR (pin 2 hot)
- Output Type: Impedance-balanced/unbalanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: Balanced 100 ohm, unbalanced 50 ohm
- Max Output: >+21dBu balanced/unbalanced into 2k ohm or greater; >+18dBm
- balanced/unbalanced (into 600 ohm)
- Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz, +0.5/-1dB
- Frequency Response: <10Hz to >50kHz, +0.5/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: Typically >112dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Typically >95dB
- THD+Noise: <0.003%
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-90dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Bypass Switch: Bypasses the graphic equalizer section in the signal path
- Low cut Switch: Activates the 50Hz 12dB/octave high-pass filter
- Range Switch: Selects either +/- 6dB or +/-12dB slider boost/cut range
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 15W
- Power Connector: IEC receptacle
- Unit Weight: 6.2 lbs.(2.81 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 7.9 lbs.(3.58kg)
- Dimensions: 3.5" (8.9cm) H x 6" (15.24cm) D x 19" (48.26cm) W
Video of RRB45:
The RRB45 is a bag-style portable rack case that holds any 19" standard rack sized DJ, live sound, or recording gear. Our rack bags are made of 800 denier ballistic nylon covering which is military-grade material that will last you a lifetime. The chrome-plated zipper pulls can be locked together for added security. We added outer zippered pockets to store your mics, cables, or other accessories. The RRB45 holds 4U rack spaces with a 16" inch depth.
- Rockville RRB45 4U Space Rack Bag w/ 16" Inch Depth
- Complete access to front & back of racked gear
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Black carpeted Rack case is removable from the bag
- Front pocket storage compartment is large enough for mics and cables and other accessories
- Dimensions (exterior): 23.5" x 9.7" x 18"
- Weight: 14.9 lbs
- Solid State Logic X-Desk
All About Your RCXFM20E-B:
All About Your RCX Series Cables:
All Rockville pro audio cables are made with 100% copper which boosts the efficiency of the cable. There is nothing better than 100% copper. Most of the cheaper cables on the market do not use 100% copper, instead they make their cables with CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum). CCA cables do not perform on the level that 100% copper cables perform at. CCA will not conduct signals efficiently. A 12 gauge CCA cable will not even perform as well as a 14 gauge 100% pure copper cable, which will in turn, affect the performance and longevity of your equipment. If you find cables on the market that do not mention the copper content, there is a good chance that they are selling you a cheaper cable that is CCA and not 100% copper. Rockville pays an inspection company to oversee the manufacturing of the product to ensure that we provide a 100% Oxygen Free Copper Cable (OFC). Our OFC cables are less prone to oxidation, and will provide maximum signal transfer.
The other important factor of a cable is the shielding. Most of the good brands on the market have about 85% shielding coverage, so we decided to take our shielding a step further. Rockville cables are shielded with a tight copper mesh, covering 90% of the cable! The high percentage of coverage increases the ability to absorb the Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) and Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) that suppresses signal and degrades the performance of equipment. Rockville Cable's copper shielding provides great flexibility, maintains a durable structural integrity, while decreasing signal interference ensuring enhanced signal clarity with every use.
- Rockville RCXFM20E-B Black 20 Foot Nickel Plated Female to Male XLR Microphone Cable
- XLR Connectors with Internal Strain Relief for Rugged Reliability
- 100% Copper Conductors for Enhanced Signal Clarity
- 90% OFC Spiral Shield for Effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
- Length: 20 Ft
- Color: Black