All About Your WET PAR PRO:
How To Set Up Your WET PAR PRO:
How To Set Up a DMX Controller to Your WET PAR PRO:
How To Set Up Master / Slave Mode on your WET PAR PRO:
- Light with double bracket
- 7 Foot Power cable (powercon style)
- 8 Foot powercon cable to jump power from one light to the next light
- 8 Foot DMX cable to daisy chain the lights
- Set-up video
The Wet Par Pro is a versatile and powerful water-resistant light that is perfect for outdoor or indoor use.
- Accent lighting for the exterior of your restaurant, club, building, or home
- Outdoor or indoor stage lighting
- Outdoor mood lighting for your party
- Any other application that you need a powerful DMX up-light
What makes the Wet Par Pro special?
- All the inputs and outputs are sealed so they will not get damaged by water. You can use these indoors or outdoors. You can keep these outdoors 24/7 in the rain, wind, snow and they will survive for many years.
- These are some of the brightest and most powerful par lights we ever manufactured. They are just incredibly bright making them perfect for exterior lighting of a commercial building, restaurant, etc. They are also perfect for changing the color and mood of a stage during your performance. What is really cool is that they have an adjustable 15 or 45 degree angle. This means you can use it for multiple applications to get the desired effect you want.
- These have 6 in 1 RGBWA+UV bulbs. You can get bright and vibrant colors because you can color mix with red, green, blue, white, amber, and UV black light combinations. This makes for 16.7 million different colors.
- The DMX modes allow you to control 6, or 10 channels. So whether you have a simple DMX controller or an advanced one, we got you covered.
- We include a remote so if you want to just set it with a simple remote you can do that.
- We have all the different standard modes you would expect such as static, strobe, fade, and sound activated.
- The build quality of this light is so good. It is made of aluminum and the light is heavy weighing in at around 10 lbs. The light is actually not that thick though. It is one of the thinnest lights that you can get with this kind of power. Even the dual bracket is extremely thick and sturdy.
- Rockville WET PAR PRO Powerful Outdoor or Indoor Par Wall Wash Up Light or Stage Light
- Perfect light for accent lighting for your restaurant, building, hotel, or home
- Perfect for outdoor or indoor stage lighting
- You can leave it outside 24/7 in the rain or sun
- Light is relatively slim compared to other lights that are this bright
- DMX controls
- 12 Extremely high power LEDs are bright enough for taller buildings and large stages
- Each LED is a 6-in-1 RGBWA+UV LED
- Can be operated through the remote, DMX controller, built in programs, sound activated mode, or master/slave mode
- Modes: Static color, strobe, dimmer, gradual color change, sound activated
- DMX Channels: 6, or 10 channel DMX modes
- Beam angle: 15 or 45 degrees selectable
- Material: Diecast Aluminum
- Waterproof rating: IP54
- Water-sealed DMX in and DMX out allows you to daisy chain the lights so you can have a coordinated light show
- Water-sealed Power input and Power output allows you to run power from one light to the next
- Includes double bracket that can be used for angling or truss mounting (Bracket is thick sturdy aluminum)
- Colors are bright and vivid
- Color temp: 8000k
- Digital display
- Linear Dimmer: 0-100%
- 16.7 millions colors
- Average life: over 100,000 hours
- Working Temperature: -20°C~+40°C
- Remote included
- Voltage: 100-260v,50/60hz
- Color: White
- Weight: 14.2 lbs.
- Dimensions in inches: 10.63" x 8.66" x 10.24"