- (1) 2) Rockville WB65KLED 6.5" 600w Black Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers+Remote
- (1) Hifonics TPS-A500.2 500w 2-Channel Marine Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
Video of WB65KLED:
- Pair 6.5" black marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's
- Waterproof leading wire
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- ABS chrome grill
- Installation hardware
- Wiring instructions
WB65KLED 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's by Rockville are the newest addition to the Rockville marine audio lineup. These speakers are both sleek and durable. You get a pair of 6.5" waterproof speakers in a black enclosure. Each speaker is equipped with a 1" titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5" long excursion woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS and 300 watts peak! The built in blue LED's are both reliable and look great! They really complete the sleek look of these speakers. Adding these tower speakers to either your boat, jeep, or UTV will surely enhance the look of your ride!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The WB65KLED was designed with good looks and durability in mind. The grill is constructed from ABS. The 1" titanium dome tweeters really make the sound of these speakers stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The long excursion woofer is both reliable and sounds great. The material used on these woofers are the same materials used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. The long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make these speakers sound amazing!
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360 degree rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Pair Rockville WB65KLED Black 6.5" Polished Silver Wakeboard Tower Speaker w/ Built in LED's
- Peak Power Handling per speaker: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling per speaker: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 500Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 90dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Black enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360 degrees
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1" Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1" to 2.5"
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 7.8" x 7.8" x 11.8"
- Weight per speaker: 5.3 lbs
- Color: Black
Hifonics THOR compact Two Channel, 500 watt Powersports amplifier with on-board equalization and simple installation with quick release connectors.
- Hifonics TPS-A500.2 500w 2-Channel Marine Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Marine Grade Protection: YES - Amplifiers are ABYC & ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- Pre-Amp Circuitry: Low Noise Pre-Amplifier Stage - Special preamplifier reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- Inputs: 1 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant
- Operation Mode: Two channel operation - Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in two channel or bridged mono mode.
- Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched FULL / LPF / HPF - Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers
- Class / Topology: Full Range Class D - Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifier develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation
- Heat Sink: Aluminum - Quickly dissapates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration
- Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices
- Output Connections: Quick Dissconect Wires, RCA Connections - Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution
- Connections Type: Gold-plated connections - Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections
- Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
- Marinized / Waterproof: YES - Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Class: Full Range Class D
- Variable Voltage: 0.2V~9V
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Crossover Type: Electronic 12dB Per Octave
- Crossover Frequency Range CH1 & CH2: Switch Low Pass 300 Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB@45Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 60Hz
- Power @ 2-Ohms: 2 x 250W
- Power @ 4-Ohms: 2 x 125W
- Total Channels: 2
- Audio Inputs: RCA
- Power Terminal 12v/GND: Molex 10 ga
- Speaker Terminal Wire Gauge: Molex Plug Connector
- Fusing: 1 x 30 Amps
- Certifications: Marine & Powersports
- Dimensions: 3.70 X 5.51 X 1.77 inches (9.4 X 14.0 X 4.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.12 lbs (0.96 kg)
For installations where a full size radio/source until will not fit, Hifonics has designed the ridiculously small TPS-BT1 Bluetooth, pre-amp controller. That model comes from THOR Power Sports Bluetooth 1. It might be your favorite controller you have ever used. The amount of control and connectivity you will have at your fingertips is shocking.
All the music, from your Bluetooth enabled device, directly into your system via this small controller. The TPS-BT1 is fully IPX67 protected against the elements so it is perfect for installation right in the dash of your Side-X-Side or off road application.
For custom car builders, looking to keep an original clean look, This Bluetooth controller is a great option to changing out the original dash radio in a classic.
- Hifonics TPS-BT1 Bluetooth Marine Pre-Amp Controller 4 Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- Pre-amp controller
- Volume and track selection are controlled by the multi-functional joystick
- 2 volts output
- Waterproof Bluetooth controller designed to fit into a small hole
- iPhone, Android & Bluetooth Device Ready