- (1) Pair Rockville WB65KLED 6.5" 600w Black Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers+Remote
- (1) Rockville RXM-T2 Micro 2400w 2 Ch Marine/Boat Class D Amplifier 2x600W CEA Rated
- (1) Rockville RockerBT Rocker Switch Bluetooth Controller+Aux For RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit
Video of WB65KLED:
- Pair 6.5" black marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's
- Waterproof leading wire
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- ABS Black grill
- Installation hardware
- Wiring instructions
The WB65KLED 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's by Rockville are the newest addition to the Rockville marine audio lineup. These speakers are both sleek and durable. You get a pair of 6.5" waterproof speakers in a black enclosure. Each speaker is equipped with a 1" titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5" long excursion woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS and 300 watts peak! The built in blue LED's are both reliable and look great! They really complete the sleek look of these speakers. Adding these tower speakers to either your boat, jeep, or UTV will surely enhance the look of your ride!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The WB65KLED was designed with good looks and durability in mind. The grill is constructed from ABS. The 1" titanium dome tweeters really make the sound of these speakers stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The long excursion woofer is both reliable and sounds great. The material used on these woofers are the same materials used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. The long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make these speakers sound amazing!
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360 degree rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Pair Rockville WB65KLED Black 6.5" Polished Black Wakeboard Tower Speaker w/ Built in LED's
- Peak Power Handling per speaker: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling per speaker: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 500Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 90dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Black enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360 degrees
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1" Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1" to 2.5"
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 7.8" x 7.8" x 11.8"
- Weight per speaker: 5.3 lbs
- Color: Black
Videos of RXM-T2:
The RXM-T2 is part of the Rockville proton series. This is one of the most durable marine amps in the world. It is completely water resistant! It is protected from rain, moisture, splashing, heat, cold, saltwater, vibrations, the sun, and anything else you will throw at it! The small footprint makes this durable so you can mount the amplifier even in the tightest locations. The other thing that makes this amp so durable is that it is a class "D" power supply. So even if you run it at a really low impedance the amplifier can handle it!
Warning: This amplifier produces insane power! We do not want you to blow your speakers. Do not under-estimate this amplifiers' capability! If you are using this amplifier for 2 or 4 full range speakers, then please install with the gain level down all the way and then crank it up very slowly to protect your speakers from blowing. The reason we created this amplifier with so much power capability is for 2 reasons. One reason is to make it capable for powering lots of speakers per channel. Secondly was to give you enough headroom on the amplifier so you do not have to crank the gain all the way up all the time. This headroom ultimately will increase the sound quality like crazy!
The RXM-T2 is rated at 1200w RMS; CEA Rated! This amp performs at 600 x 2 @ 2 ohms and when you bridge it you get 1200 x 1 @ 4 ohms! This is a full range class "D" amplifier. It is super-efficient.
We will offer a 90 day money back guarantee. If you are not happy with the output power or sound quality, we will call tag the amp back and give you all your money back!
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 %. RXM-T2 has (3) 35 Amp fuses. This amplifier will also go louder than most amps with this same fuse rating due to how efficiently it runs.
I wanted to take a second and talk about the waterproofing process we use on this amplifier. We use a chemical compound which includes Acrylate Acid, Silicone, Polyurethane, and a few other substances. When these chemicals solidify, it becomes a protective on the PCB. This is what we call a conformal coating. This makes the amplifier water resistant. It also prevents oxidization and protects the amplifier from moisture. There are 3 ways manufacturers can conformally coat a PCB board. Soak, paint, or spray. Once we finish building the PCB board we paint it with our conformal coating.
There is really no amplifier on the market that sounds this good and has this much output power at this price point.
- Rockville RXM-T2 Micro Class D Marine Amplifier
- Full-Range Class D Amplifier Architecture
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 800 Watts (2 x 400 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 1200 Watts (2 x 600 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1600 Watts (1 x 1200 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- Peak Power Ratings: 2400 Watts: (2 x 1200 Watts) @ 2 Ohms and (1 x 2400 Watts) @ 4 Ohms bridged
- Fully marine grade amplifier with conformal-coated PCB board
- Protected from moisture, saltwater, UV, bumps, vibrations, heat, cold, and more
- Double Sided Surface Mount (SMD) PCB Design
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- 4 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Power/Ground Terminals
- 12 Gauge Lucite Encapsulated Speaker Terminals
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 20KHz
- S / N Ratio: 100dB
- S/N Ratio: >97dB
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 3 x 35 Amp Fuses
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 6.7" x 1.98" x 12.25"
Video of ROCKERBT:
Description of RockerBT:
The Rockville RockerBT is the best quality Rocker switch Bluetooth controller on the market. Our engineers made sure this unit supports a full frequency range without passing through any distortion or unwanted Bluetooth noises. The advantage of a rocker switch controller is that it takes up no space.
Our model has a remote wire output that goes to your amplifier which will automatically turn your amplifier on and off when the Bluetooth controller is on or off.
We also added an aux input and an aux output. The aux input allows you to connect any audio device such as an MP3 player, etc. The aux output will allow you to use this controller together with a receiver that has an aux input so you can add Bluetooth to a receiver that does not have it. However, the majority of applications will use this controller instead of a receiver.
A typical ATV install would consist of this rocker switch as the source unit, an amplifier to give power to your speakers, and 2 or 4 speakers. You can also add a subwoofer and a second amplifier if you choose.
- Rockville RockerBT Bluetooth controller Rocker Switch
- Aux Input
- Remote Output allows you to turn any amplifier on or off
- Simple 5-Button Operation, - Play/Pause, Tracks Forward/Back, Volume Up/Down and Power On/Off
- Mounts into a Standard Rocker Switch opening
- 3.5 mm Aux input
- 3.5 mm Aux output
- Volume Controls the Bluetooth & AUX
- Replaces Head Unit and Works with Any Amplifier
- Marine Grade Protection: Meets or exceeds the American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) marine electronics standards and the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM)
- Bluetooth version 4.0
- Hassle Free Bluetooth Auto-Pairing
- 3 Volt Pre-amp Output
- Power and Ground Connections
- Back Lit Buttons for Easy Use Day or Night
- Dimensions: ( W x H x D ) 1.04" x 2.02" x 2.64" (Inches)
Video of RMWK:
- Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 20 ’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-OFC Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 18’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-CCA, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 25’ Blue Remote Wire
- (1) Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 120A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (1) 80A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (5) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (1) Washer
- (10) White Cable Ties