- (1) 2) Rockville WB65KLED 6.5" 600w Black Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers+Remote
- (1) Rockville RXM-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS Marine/Boat 2 Channel Amplifier Amp New
- (1) Rockville RMWK8 8 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine Amplifier/Amp Install Wire Kit
- (1) Rockville RGHR2 Marine Gauge Hole Receiver w Bluetooth USB, Radio + Wired Remote
Video of WB65KLED:
- Pair 6.5" black marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's
- Waterproof leading wire
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- ABS chrome grill
- Installation hardware
- Wiring instructions
WB65KLED 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's by Rockville are the newest addition to the Rockville marine audio lineup. These speakers are both sleek and durable. You get a pair of 6.5" waterproof speakers in a black enclosure. Each speaker is equipped with a 1" titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5" long excursion woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS and 300 watts peak! The built in blue LED's are both reliable and look great! They really complete the sleek look of these speakers. Adding these tower speakers to either your boat, jeep, or UTV will surely enhance the look of your ride!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The WB65KLED was designed with good looks and durability in mind. The grill is constructed from ABS. The 1" titanium dome tweeters really make the sound of these speakers stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The long excursion woofer is both reliable and sounds great. The material used on these woofers are the same materials used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. The long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make these speakers sound amazing!
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360 degree rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Pair Rockville WB65KLED Black 6.5" Polished Silver Wakeboard Tower Speaker w/ Built in LED's
- Peak Power Handling per speaker: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling per speaker: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 500Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 90dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Black enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360 degrees
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1" Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1" to 2.5"
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 7.8" x 7.8" x 11.8"
- Weight per speaker: 5.3 lbs
- Color: Black
Video of RXM-T1:
Unboxing Video for RXM-T1:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXM-T1 is a 2 channel high power marine amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output, 750 Watts RMS output (2 x 375 @ 2 Ohms) and 500 Watts MS (2x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 125 x2 @ 4 Ohms and 185 x 2 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split-second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
The RXM-T1 has a conformal coating on its PCB (printed circuit board) in order to protect against moisture, dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes. This coating protects the amplifier from the elements of the ocean. If water gets sprayed on the amplifier you will not have to worry. The exterior screws are made of stainless steel to better withstand the elements. This amplifier is fully marine-rated from start to finish.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of an amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. RXM-T1 features a 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXM-T1 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. This amplifier is completely universal. It can be installed to any marine system.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 channel / bridgeable mono model, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXM-T1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXM-T1 1500 Watt Peak / 750 Watt RMS Marine 2 Channel Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
- 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono
- 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD
- Peak Power:
- 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass Filter : 15Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor : > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions : (W x H x L) 8.6" x 2" x 13"
Video of RGHR2:
Included in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver
- Wired remote with 32.8 foot wire
- USB extension cable (40 inches)
- Mounting bracket
- ISO wiring
- Owner manual and warranty
The Rockville RGHR2 is the best gauge hole receiver on the market. We developed this to give you the best sound and the best features.
We put in a built in amplifier that is louder than other marine receivers on the market. The RMS power of the built in amp is 28 watt x 4 channels! It is crazy loud and can be heard over the sound of the wind when you are on the water! There is also a built in EQ to customize the sound to your taste.
Included wired remote
Rockville is the only brand on the market that I know of that supplies a wired remote with your radio. The wired remote is a must have for any marine radio. This is great for boats and other powersport applications. We also include an extra long 32.8 foot wire so you will not need any additional extension cables.
Latest listening features
The RGHR2 gives you many listening options. The Bluetooth technology allows you to stream audio from your Bluetooth enabled phone or other music player to the receiver. Our Bluetooth distance is 50 feet! There is also a USB input allowing you to listen to music stored on a thumb drive. You can plug in any audio device to the auxiliary input. There is a built in radio with crystal clear reception as well.
Ability to connect multiple external amps
This receiver makes your system expandable. Two sets of pre-amp outputs allow you to hook up external amps for your speakers and/or subs. This has front and switchable rear/sub pre-amp outputs so you can amplifiy your speakers and a subwoofer amplifier.
- Rockville RGHR2 Weather Resistant Gauge-Hole Digital Media Receiver w/Bluetooth/USB/AM/FM
- Fits into a standard Gauge-Hole (Tachometer) Opening
- Built-in 72 x 4 Watt Peak high powered amplifier (28 x 4 RMS)
- Built in EQ with preset EQ curves (Pop, Class, Rock, Flat)
- IP66 Waterproof Certification (Tested to withstand the elements)
- USB Input to play back audio files store on a USB thumb drive or any other USB device
- RCA Aux Input
- AM/FM Radio Built In with 18 FM and 12 AM presets + US and European tuning
- Bluetooth built in to stream audio from any Bluetooth enabled device
- USB Input Charges Your Phone
- Two Sets of RCA Outputs (Front and a switchable rear/sub) allow you to connect external amplifiers
- Big easy to use buttons
- Backlit LCD display
- Wired Remote Control Included (normally $50)
- Required cutout: 3.72" (diameter) x 2.75" (depth)
- USB is 500mA and 5V and supports 16GB max
- 3.72” inch cutout mounting diameter
- 4.45” inch diameter top plate
- 2.75” mounting depth (not including top plate)
- 3.91 inch depth included the top plate
- Specs of the built in amplifier:
- TDA7851L quadbridge power amplifier
- 4 x 72 watts peak @ 2 ohm
- 4 x 48 watts peak @ 4 ohms
- 4 x 28 watts RMS @ 4 ohms
- Highly efficient even when running at 2 ohms!
- Low distortion even at top volumes
Video of RMWK:
- Rockville RMWK8 8 AWG Gauge Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 20’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-OFC Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 18’ 8 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 18’ 8 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-CCA, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 25’ Blue Remote Wire
- (1) Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- (1) 80A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (1) 60A Mini-ANL Fuse
- (2) Ring Terminals
- (2) Spade Terminals
- (5) Speaker Cable Terminals
- (1) Washer
- (10) White Cable Ties