- (1) 2) Rockville WB65KLED 6.5" 600w Black Marine Wakeboard LED Tower Speakers+Remote
- (1) MTX MUD100.2 200 Watt RMS 2-Channel Amplifier Amp For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
Video of WB65KLED:
- Pair 6.5" black marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's
- Waterproof leading wire
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- ABS chrome grill
- Installation hardware
- Wiring instructions
WB65KLED 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's by Rockville are the newest addition to the Rockville marine audio lineup. These speakers are both sleek and durable. You get a pair of 6.5" waterproof speakers in a black enclosure. Each speaker is equipped with a 1" titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5" long excursion woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS and 300 watts peak! The built in blue LED's are both reliable and look great! They really complete the sleek look of these speakers. Adding these tower speakers to either your boat, jeep, or UTV will surely enhance the look of your ride!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The WB65KLED was designed with good looks and durability in mind. The grill is constructed from ABS. The 1" titanium dome tweeters really make the sound of these speakers stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The long excursion woofer is both reliable and sounds great. The material used on these woofers are the same materials used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. The long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make these speakers sound amazing!
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360 degree rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Pair Rockville WB65KLED Black 6.5" Polished Silver Wakeboard Tower Speaker w/ Built in LED's
- Peak Power Handling per speaker: 300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling per speaker: 150 Watts
- Frequency Response: 500Hz - 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 90dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Black enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360 degrees
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1" Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1" to 2.5"
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): 7.8" x 7.8" x 11.8"
- Weight per speaker: 5.3 lbs
- Color: Black
Authorized MTX Audio Dealer!
Compact & Powerful
Powerful, yet compact, audio amplifier that can be installed on any UTV, boat, sand rail, or motorcycle. The MTX MUD100.2 features full range class D topology that delivers exceptional sound quality and excellent thermal efficiency. The unit includes 2 channels that are capable of delivering 100 watts of RMS power per channel. More than enough power to drive a single or dual full range speakers per channel.
- MTX MUD100.2 200 Watt RMS 2-Channel Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 50 Watts x 2 Channels
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 100 Watts x 2 Channels
- RMS Power Bridged @ 4 Ohms: 200 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak Power Handling: 400 Watts
- Topology: Full Range Class D
- Weather Resistant: IP66 Rating
- THD: <1.0%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover: Fixed HPF/LPF @ 80Hz, 12dB/Oct
- Max Sensitivity: 200mV
- Maximum Input Signal: 5V
- Internal 4 x 50 Watt Power Amplifier
- Compact Design Enables Installation Anywhere
- Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board that Resists Moisture
- Fixed Crossovers, High and Low Pass Allow Use with Full Range Speakers or Subwoofers
- Product Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.22" x 5.72" x 1.86" inches
Click here for the Owner's Manual