- (1) (2) Rockville WB65 Black 6.5" 600w Metal Marine Wakeboard Swivel Tower Speakers
- (1) Rockville RXM-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS Marine/Boat 2 Channel Amplifier Amp New
- (1) Rockville RMWK4 4 AWG Waterproof Marine /Boat Amplifier/Amp Installation Wire Kit
Video of WB65:
- Pair 6.5” Black Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers
- Waterproof Leading Wire
- Mounting Brackets and Mounting Hardware
- ABS Chrome Grill
- Installation Hardware
- Wiring Instructions
The WB65 2-Way marine wakeboard tower speakers by Rockville are the newest addition to the Rockville marine audio lineup. These speakers are both sleek and durable. You get a pair of 6.5” waterproof speakers in a metal enclosure. Each speaker is equipped with a 1” titanium dome tweeter and a 6.5” long excursion woofer. Each speaker can handle 150 watts RMS & 300 watts peak!
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. The WB65 was designed with good looks and durability in mind. The grill is constructed from ABS. The 1” titanium dome tweeters really make the sound of these speakers stand out. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The long excursion woofer is both reliable and sounds great. The material used on these woofers are the same materials used on most of the top speakers on the market. We use rubber surrounds on these to eliminate unwanted distortion. In addition, rubber is an extremely waterproof material. The long excursion woofer makes for low end bass and mids that truly make these speakers sound amazing!
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360° rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs.
- Pair Rockville WB65 Black 6.5" 600w Metal Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers
- Peak Power Handling: 300 Watts (Per Speaker)
- RMS Power Handling: 150 Watts (Per Speaker)
- Frequency Response: 500Hz – 20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 90dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Black Enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket Rotates 360°
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1” Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These Wakeboard Speakers Fit Bars Ranging From 1.75" to 2.5" inches
- Color: Black
- Product Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.8" x 7.8" x 11.8" inches (Per Speaker)
- Product Weight: 5.3 lbs. (Per Speaker)
Video of RXM-T1:
Unboxing Video for RXM-T1:
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market and of course at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXM-T1 is a 2 channel high power marine amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output, 750 Watts RMS output (2 x 375 @ 2 Ohms) and 500 Watts MS (2x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 125 x2 @ 4 Ohms and 185 x 2 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split-second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
The RXM-T1 has a conformal coating on its PCB (printed circuit board) in order to protect against moisture, dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes. This coating protects the amplifier from the elements of the ocean. If water gets sprayed on the amplifier you will not have to worry. The exterior screws are made of stainless steel to better withstand the elements. This amplifier is fully marine-rated from start to finish.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of an amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20%. RXM-T1 features a 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Compare this to other amps on the market with similar fuse ratings and you’ll see that with the RXM-T1 you are getting your money’s worth and then some.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. This amplifier is completely universal. It can be installed to any marine system.
Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 channel / bridgeable mono model, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXM-T1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXM-T1 1500 Watt Peak / 750 Watt RMS Marine 2 Channel Amplifier
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings:
- 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono
- 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD
- Peak Power:
- 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass Filter : 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass Filter : 15Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05%
- Frequency Response : 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor : > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions : (W x H x L) 8.6" x 2" x 13"
Video of RMWK4:
Unboxing Video of RMWK4:
Rockville's exclusive Professional Marine Installation Kit features top of the line accessories which have been specifically engineered to withstand the toughest of marine environments. You will hear the difference and we guarantee you will not be disappointed!
Rockville Marine Audio Interconnect cables are specifically engineered to withstand the challenges of both salt water and fresh water marine installations. The utilization of tinned Oxygen Free 100% copper conductors with polyethylene dielectrics in a twisted-pair arrangement optimizes noise rejection. The small-diameter white PVC jacket is ultra-flexible enabling our cables to be easily routed around bends and through tight spaces. Our exclusive molded connector features a water proof inner cap that is heat shrunk in place over all solder connections thus guaranteeing a completely water proof and corrosion resistant connection. The locking plug design with split pin technology further insures tight connections that will not vibrate free even during the most extreme boating maneuvers.
Our Marine Grade Speaker Cables are engineered for
maximum signal transfer with minimum impedance loss. The cable strands
are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with
aluminum composite construction and provide a high-fidelity speaker
connection that is especially engineered for the marine environment.
Woven down to a flat shape, the cables can be easily routed throughout
the bulkhead with ease.
Rockville Marine Power Cables feature strands
which are all individually tinned, fine-strand, oxygen-free copper with
aluminum composite construction corrosion resistant and marine-ready.
Fine-strand construction and soft PVC jacket deliver excellent
flexibility. Our marine cables are much better quality than standard CCA wire kits. These kits have a very generous amount of copper in them. They are very similar in quality to the best brands kits on the market. The thickness of the wire is true-gauge. We have seen other brands who use thick plastic but very little copper inside the wire. Rockville wires are honest, true-to-spec and will make your music sound great.
- Rockville RMWK4 4AWG Guage Waterproof Marine/Boat Amplifier Wire Installation Kit
- 25’ Translucent, Twisted Pair, High Quality, Tinned-CCA Flexible PVC RCA Cable
- 20’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Clear Flexible Power Cable with 3’ Black Poly Woven Mesh to better resist chemicals in the battery compartment
- 4’ 4 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Light Blue, Flexible Ground Cable
- 25’ 16 Gauge 100% Tinned-OFC, White, Non-Transparent Resin PVC, Flat Speaker Cable
- 20’ Blue Remote Wire
- 1PC Silver Mini-ANL Fuse Holder – Clear Shell and Clear Blue Bottom Bracket with Blue Waterproof Ring
- 1PC 60A Mini-ANL Fuse
- 2PCS Ring Terminals
- 2PCS Spade Terminals
- 5PCS Speaker Cable Terminals
- 1PC Washer
- 10PCS White Cable Ties