What's in the Box:
- Pair 5.25" marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
- Installation hardware
- Rockville setup video to guide you through installation and usage
The WB50KLS 2-way marine wakeboard tower speakers with built in LED's by Rockville are great because they produce amazing bass, and clear highs in a compact enclosure that is perfect for your boat or your ATV.
You get a pair of 5.25" waterproof speakers in a stainless steel enclosure with a chrome grill. Each speaker is equipped with a 1" titanium dome tweeter and a 5.25" woofer. Each speaker can handle 125 watts RMS and 250 watts peak! The built in LED's are controlled through the included remote and you can toggle colors and programs.
Another simple feature we added is that we have speaker wire leads that are water-tight and sealed that come out of the enclosure. So when you install the unit you simply wire your speaker wires to the leads and seal it. This is the most secure and easy way to install marine speakers. If you were using terminals then the wire would be exposed to water getting in. We really put a lot of thought into every aspect of this product.
Rockville engineers care about quality and sound more than anything else. Our team did a blind A to B listening test with the WB50KLS VS a famous brand that cost way more money and our model had a huge edge in frequency response and sound clarity. The 1" titanium dome tweeters really make the high frequencies throw long distances. The highs on these speakers are crisp, clear, and extremely loud! The bass produced by the woofer is extremely impressive for a full range speaker. In our blind test we were shocked at how much better our speaker sounded then the hyped up famous brand.
The mounting brackets are made of aluminum and built to last. These brackets are light weight, durable and can withstand the toughest conditions. The bracket features a special UV coating to protect it from the elements. A 360 degree rotating mechanism built into the bracket allows you to position the speaker in any direction for optimum listening enjoyment. This also gives you the flexibility to rotate the speaker to the front or rear of your ride.
We use only marine grade components and materials making these speakers truly waterproof. They will not get damaged by fresh water, salt water, or moisture. In addition to wakeboard towers on boats, these speakers are versatile and are perfect for installing in Jeeps, ATVs, and UTVs. We were careful in the design process to make these shallow enough to support an ATV or UTV.
With the WB50KLS you get way more sound than what you pay for.
- Pair Rockville WB50KLS Black 5.25" 250w Metal Matine Wakeboard Tower Speakers w/ Built in LED's
- Peak Power Handling per speaker: 250 Watts
- RMS Power Handling per speaker: 125 Watts
- Water-tight and fully sealed speaker wire leads make installation secure and quick (Way better than terminals)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz to 20kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 86dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Black stainless steel enclosure
- Aluminum Mounting Bracket
- Quick and Easy Speaker Angle Adjustment
- Bracket rotates 360 degrees
- 1" Titanium Dome Tweeter
- Fully Marinized Against Salt & Fresh Water Conditions
- Completely Resistant to Water, Rust, and UV Rays
- Polypropylene Mica Injected Cone with Rubber Surround
- 15 oz High Density Magnet
- 1" Voice Coil
- CE and RoHS Certified
- These wakeboard speakers fit bars ranging from 1" to 2.5"
- Dimensions per speaker (H x W x D): ): 5.7”x5.7”x7.9”
- Weight per speaker: 4.1 lbs
- Color: Black