CEA Compliant Legitimate Power Ratings
Rockville W8T4-S4 8" Subwoofers feature the thinnest mounting depths available making them the best shallow-mount driver's suitable for the most intricate bass installations. Deep bass that's made to fit where standard-sized subwoofers can’t. What else can you ask for?
Rockville W8T4-S4 subwoofers feature a 4-Ohm single voice
coil. These subwoofers are engineered to deliver
serious low frequency response where space is limited. Whether installed
behind the seat in a compact car, pick-up truck or in a motorcycle's saddlebags,
make no mistake Rockville T4™ subs will rock you!
Utilizing a sophisticated “High-BL” motor structure together with a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider provides increased linearity and superior overall sound quality. A vented core magnet motor structure with extra thick back & top plates allows for full voice-coil extended peak-to-peak excursion, creating ultra deep bass response. Engineered with a special aluminum alloy high-temperature voice coil winding around the high-mass vented pole piece, helps to keep the woofers cool even when your music gets “hot”!
The Rockville W8T4-S4 is CEA-2031 compliant and rated with an amazing 1000 watts peak and 250 watts RMS. That means you are getting 100% accurate RMS power ratings. These days lots of brands have competitions over how many thousands of watts they can write on the box of their items. The problem is you do not know what you are getting from them. It is easy to print a box that says 2,000 watts Max. Our subwoofers are rated in the same way that other famous brands rate their products. We also feel our manufacturing engineers are the best. The sound quality on our Rockville subs are just amazing. Our engineers who design the subwoofers are all in in the USA and have over 30 years experience manufacturing car audio.
If you are not happy with these, we will call tag them and take them back within 30 days of when you receive them for a full refund. On top of that you get a 1 year exchange warranty for any defects.
If you want the best value for a shallow mount car subwoofer, and you want a great quality product that sounds great, and you also want hassle free return policies, then we highly recommend these Rockville T4 subs.
- Rockville 8” 1000 Watt 4-Ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer for 2000 GMC Yukon
- Power Handling: 1000 Watts Peak Power / 500 Watts Program / 250 Watts RMS (CEA Rating)
- Ultra Stiff Paper Composite Cone
- 3D Molded High Gloss Acrylic Dust Cap
- Ultra Slim, Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
- High Density Laminated Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated, High BL Motor Gap
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Lightweight Compact Design Ideal for Any Installation
- Magnet Protection Rubber Band
- Dual Nickel Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Impedance: SVC 4 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 7 Inches
- Mounting Depth: 2.5 Inches
- Frequency Response: 39 Hz to 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w/1m
- Voice Coil: 1.5” High Power Voice Coil
- Magnet weight: 33 Oz
- Washer/Yoke Plates: 6mm Machined Steel
- X-Max: 8.4mm Peak-to-Peak
- Sealed: 0.35 cu. Ft - 0.85 Cu. Ft.
- Vented Tuned at 35Hz: Not Recommended
- Vented Tuned at 45Hz: 1.00 cu. Ft. - 2.00 Cu. Ft.