- (1) Rockville W12T4S2 12" Shallow Mount 1400w Car Subwoofer, CEA Compliant, 2-Ohm
- (1) Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS Mono Class D 2-Ohm Amplifier Car Amp+Bass Remote
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
Video of T4 Series Shallow Mount subs:
CEA Compliant Legitimate Power Ratings
Peak Power = Amount of power the sub can handle for a burst during the loudest point of a song. This number is not as important as the RMS power. This subwoofer has 1,400 watts peak.
CEA Rated RMS Power = This is an official tested rating by a specific industry standard. This is the way the top brands in the industry such as Kicker, Rockford, etc rate their products. This subwoofer is 350 watts RMS CEA rated. This rating is measured at a very specific voltage over a specific period of time to determine true power handling. You can feel confident matching this with a high-end amplifier from Kicker, Rockford Fosgate or any other top brand that uses CEA compliant ratings.
The Rockville W12T4S2 subwoofers feature a 2-Ohm single voice coil. These subwoofers are engineered to deliver serious low frequency response where space is limited. Whether installed behind the seat in a compact car, pick-up truck or in a motorcycle's saddlebag, make no mistake the Rockville T4™ subs will rock you!
A vented core magnet motor structure with extra thick back & top plates allows for full voice-coil extended peak-to-peak excursion, creating ultra deep bass response.
- Rockville W12T4S2 12" Shallow Mount 1400 Watt Car Subwoofer, CEA Compliant, 2-Ohm
- Peak Power Handling: 1400 Watts
- RMS Power Handling (CEA-2031 Compliant): 350 Watts RMS
- 2" voice coil
- Ultra-Stiff Paper Composite Cone
- 3D Molded High Gloss Acrylic Dust Cap
- Ultra Slim, Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
- High Density Laminated Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated, High BL Motor Gap
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Lightweight Compact Design Ideal for Any Installation
- Rubber Magnet Boot
- Dual Chrome Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Impedance: SVC 2 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 10.98 Inches
- Mounting Depth: 3.7 Inches
- Frequency Response: 34 Hz to 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB @ 1w/1m
- Enclosure Recommendations:
- Sealed: 0.67 cu. Ft - 1.7 Cu. Ft.
- Vented: 1.00 cu. Ft - 2.0 Cu. Ft.
|Mechanical Parameters (using laser)|
|Mmd (Sd)||149.107 g|
|Mechanical Parameters (using laser)|
|Re||2.14 Ohms (dc)|
|Vas (Sd)||61.15 liters|
|SPLref (Sd)||90.6 dB (4 ohms)|
|Method: Mass-loaded||80.000 grams|
|DCR mode: Measure||-0.13 ohms|
|Area (Sd)||551.55 sq cm|
Video of dB11:
What In The Box:
- (1) dB11 Amplifier
- (1) Bass Remote
- (1) Birth Sheet with Tested Power
- Owner's Manual
- Mounting Hardware
- Rockville dB11 1400w/700w RMS 2-Ohm Class-D Mono Car Amplifier and Bass Remote
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1% distortion) (Use these CEA ratings when matching and comparing with other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc.)
- 2 Ohm: 350 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- 4 Ohm: 220 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N
- RMS Power Rating: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.)
- 2 Ohm: 700 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 440 Watts x 1 Channel
- Peak Power Rating: (The amount of power the amplifier can produce for a split second at the loudest part of a song)
- 2 Ohm: 1400 Watts x 1 Channel
- 4 Ohm: 880 Watts x 1 Channel
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz
- Phase Control
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1%
- S / N Ratio: >90dB
- Under Voltage Protection at 10V
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250 Hz
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F