- (1) Rockville 10" Shallow Mount Car Subwoofer
- (1) Rockville 10" Shallow 0.62 Cu Ft Sealed Car/Truck Sub Enclosure Box
- (1) Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak 2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RWK41 4 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit with RCA's
- 10 Drywall Wood Screws (Wood screws are the type of screws; the screws are actually made of metal)
- 12 Feet of 14 AWG Blue Speaker Wire
- 2 Spade
Video of T4 Series Shallow Mount subs :
CEA Compliant Legitimate Power Ratings
Power = Amount of power the sub can handle for a burst during the loudest point during a song. This number is not as important as the RMS
power. This subwoofer has 1,200 watts peak which is a lot of power for a 10" subwoofer.
Power = The RMS power the way most middle of the road brands on the market rate their products. This sub can handle 600 watts program power.
So for example a 600 watt RMS Hifonics amplifier will work perfectly with one of these.
Rated RMS Power = This is an official tested rating by a specific industry standard. This is the way the top brands in the industry such
as Kicker, Rockford, etc rate their items. This subwoofer is 400 watts RMS CEA rated. This rating is measured at a very specific distortion
level. You can feel confident matching this with a high end amplifier from Kicker, or Rockford, or any other high end brand that uses CEA
supply all 3 ratings so that you can compare prices of our product to any brand on the market and also so you can confidently match this
subwoofer to amplifiers from many other brands.
Rockville W10T4-S4 10" Subwoofers feature the thinnest mounting depths available making them the best shallow-mount driver's suitable for the most intricate bass installations. Deep bass that's made to fit where standard-sized subwoofers can’t. What else can you ask for?
The Rockville W10T4-S4 subwoofers feature a 4-Ohm single voice coil. These
subwoofers are engineered to deliver serious low frequency response where space is limited. Whether installed behind the seat in a compact
car, pick-up truck or in a motorcycle's saddlebags, make no mistake Rockville T4™ subs will rock you!
Utilizing a sophisticated “High-BL” motor structure together with a large-diameter, progressive-roll spider provides increased linearity and superior overall sound quality. A vented core magnet motor structure with extra thick back & top plates allows for full voice-coil extended peak-to-peak excursion, creating ultra deep bass response. Engineered with a special aluminum alloy high-temperature voice coil winding around the high-mass vented pole piece, helps to keep the woofers cool even when your music gets “hot”!
The Rockville W10T4-S4 is CEA-2031 compliant and rated with an amazing 1200 watts peak and 300 watts RMS. That means you are getting 100% accurate RMS power ratings. These days lots of brands have competitions over how many thousands of watts they can write on the box of their items. The problem is you do not know what you are getting from them. It is easy to print a box that says 2,000 watts Max. Our subwoofers are rated in the same way that other famous brands rate their products. We also feel our manufacturing engineers are the best. The sound quality on our Rockville subs are just amazing. Our engineers who design the subwoofers are all in in the USA and have over 30 years experience manufacturing car audio.
If you are not happy with these, we will call tag them and take them back within 30 days of when you receive them for a full refund. On top of that you get a 1 year exchange warranty for any defects.
If you want the best value for a shallow mount car subwoofer, and you want a great quality product that sounds great, and you also want hassle free return policies, then we highly recommend these Rockville T4 subs.
- Rockville W10T4-S4 10" Shallow Mount 1200 Watt Car Subwoofer, CEA Compliant, 4-Ohm
- Power Handling: 1200 Watts Peak Power / 600 Watts Program / 300 Watts RMS (CEA Rating)
- Ultra Stiff Paper Composite Cone
- 3D Molded High Gloss Acrylic Dust Cap
- Ultra Slim, Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
- High Density Laminated Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Power Strontium Magnet with Ultra Saturated, High BL Motor Gap
- Vented Core Magnet Motor Structure
- High Temperature Aluminum Voice Coil Former
- Lightweight Compact Design Ideal for Any Installation
- Magnet Protection Rubber Band
- Dual Nickel Plated Spring Loaded Push Terminals
- Shallow Mount Subwoofer
- Impedance: SVC 4 Ohm
- Cutout Diameter: 9.1 Inches
- Mounting Depth: 3.39 Inches
- Frequency Response: 36 Hz to 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB @ 1w/1m
- Sealed: 0.50 cu. Ft - 1.0 Cu. Ft.
- Vented: 1.00 cu. Ft - 2.50 Cu. Ft.
- Vented Tuned at 45Hz: 1.00 cu. Ft. - 3.00 Cu. Ft.
- Re 3.33 Ohm electrical voice coil resistance at DC
- Le 1.394 mH frequency independent part of voice coil inductance
- L2 2.231 mH para-inductance of voice coil
- R2 8.99 Ohm electrical resistance due to eddy current losses
- Cmes 784.16 μF electrical capacitance representing moving mass
- Lces 19.06 mH electrical inductance representing driver compliance
- Res 42.01 Ohm resistance due to mechanical losses
- fs 41.2 Hz driver resonance frequency
Mechanical Parameters (using laser)
- Mms 119.448 g mechanical mass of driver diaphragm assembly including air load and voice coil
- Mmd 111.826 g mechanical mass of voice coil and diaphragm without air load
- Rms 3.626 kg/s mechanical resistance of total-driver losses
- Cms 0.125 mm/N mechanical compliance of driver suspension
- Kms 7.99 N/mm mechanical stiffness of driver suspension
- Bl 12.342 N/A force factor (Bl product)
- Lambda s 0.029 suspension creep factor
- Qtp 0.633 total Q-factor considering all losses
- Qms 8.522 mechanical Q-factor of driver in free air considering Rms only
- Qes 0.676 electrical Q-factor of driver in free air considering Re only
- Qts 0.626 total Q-factor considering Re and Rms only
- Vas 22.5626 l equivalent air volume of suspension
- n0 0.224 % reference efficiency (2 pi-radiation using Re)
- Lm 85.70 dB characteristic sound pressure level (SPL at 1m for 1W @ Re)
- Lnom 86.49 dB nominal sensitivity (SPL at 1m for 1W @ Zn)
- Sd 357.00 cm² diaphragm area
- EBP 60.94 efficiency bandwidth product
Video of RXA-T1:
Over the years, the
technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and
bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in
developing the latest
technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding
amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean,
sleek design to its high
quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power
that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXA-T1 is a 2 channel high power amplifier with 1,500 Watts peak output, 750 Watts RMS output (2 x 375 @ 2 Ohms) and 500 Watts RMS (2 x 250 @ 4 Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 1 x 750 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 125 x 2 @ 4 Ohms and 185 x 2 @ 2 ohms <1% THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This unit also features a high speed MOSFET power supply, studio-grade bipolar output stage transistors and ELNA brand audiophile capacitors. It has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave cross over with differential circuitry. High Level inputs, also referred to as Speaker Level inputs, allow you to install the amplifier into your vehicle even if you do not have any preamp outputs available. That means you can install this amplifier to your factory or aftermarket receiver. Other features include Auto-Start Smart turn-on (This function senses when there is a signal from the head unit and automatically turns on the amplifier hence no need to run a Remote Turn-On wire), a fully adjustable 12dB bass equalizer, 2 channel / bridgeable mono model, mute and delay soft start technology, and a crossover band-pass control. The RXA-T1 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free musical playback at all levels.
The circuitry of this amplifier is a class A/B circuitry. Class A/B is known to have amazing sound quality. Pro audio amps usually all are class A/B. Class A/B however is not known for its efficiency. To make this amplifier more efficient we simulated a class “G” amplifier. Class G is technology that switches the rail voltage depending on how much power is being used. We have similar technology built into these class A/B amplifiers which make these about 65-70% efficiency which is just amazing for a class A/B amplifier.
We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with this amplifier that we are giving every customer a 90 day money back guarantee. So purchase the amplifier and try it for 90 days. If you are not happy, we will call tag it and cover return shipping costs and refund you all your money back. (Amp must be complete with accessories and original box please).
- Rockville RXA-T1 1500 Watt Peak/750w RMS 2
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings:
- 250 Watts (2 x 125 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1% THD+N
- 370 Watts (2 x 185 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1% THD
- 1 x 370 Watts bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1% THD
- RMS Power Ratings
- 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- 1 x 750 Watts @ 4 ohm Bridged Mono
- 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts RMS @ 4 ohms) < 1% THD
- 750 Watts (2 x 375 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms
- Peak Power: 1500 Watts (2 x 750 @ 2 ohms or 1 x 1500 @ 4 Ohms)
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply
- Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz
- High Pass Filter: 15Hz - 250Hz
- Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer with Differential Circuitry
- 2-Ohm Stable Stereo
- 4-Ohm Mono Bridgeable
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry
- RCA Preamp Line Output
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Capacitors
- 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry
- Status Mode LED Indicator
- High Level Input with Smart Auto Turn-On
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz
- 50 Amp Maxi Fuse
- Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5? x 1.8? x 13?
Video of RWK41:
Unboxing Video for RWK41:
The Rockville RWK41 4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17’ – 4 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17’ – 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17’ – 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3’ – 4 Gauge Clear SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7’ Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
Description for Rockville Enclosure:
The RSTS10 is a single 10" sealed subwoofer box is made in the USA with Grade “A” 5/8” MDF wood. This is a slim and shallow enclosure made for subs that require shallow mounting depth and very little air space. This enclosure is made with precision cutting machinery by industry experts that have been making these enclosures in the USA for over 20 years. All Rockville enclosures come with a customized enhanced glue that is unmatched by any other manufacturer. That means that the carpet will stay in place and not rip or tear. The 5/8” USA MDF is much stronger then any type of import wood. This will keep your box performing at an optimal level by not flexing and distorting your woofers. Your woofers will thank you! EVERY Rockville enclosure is not only glued at all joints but stapled as well. If that wasn’t enough we add a layer of silicon to every seam! This makes your Rockville enclosure rock even more!
MADE IN THE USA WITH PRIDE!
- Rockville RSTS10 Single 10" .62 cu. ft. 5/8" MDF Sealed Shallow/Truck Subwoofer Enclosure Box
- Designed For 10" Shallow Mount Subwoofers
- Machine precision cut mounting holes
- 5/8” USA Heavy Duty MDF Construction
- Top of the line Glue for extra durable adhesion
- High quality GOLD spring loaded terminals
- Designed, tested, and engineered to work perfectly with high powered subs
- Designed to give the best sound quality
- Some Compatible Subwoofers: CLARION: PFW1051, SFW1051, PIONEER: TS-SW1041D, TS-SW2541D, TS-SW251, Ts-SW1241D, TS-SW3041D, TS-SW301, JL AUDIO: 12TW53, 13TW53
- Type of Enclosure: Sealed Shallow
- Enclosure Sub Size: Single 10"
- Dimensions in Inches: 18.25" x 5.5" x 14.25"
- Top and Bottom Depth: 5.5"
- Mounting Depth: up to 4.5" (enough depth for any shallow sub on the market)
- Gross Volume Per Sub (Measurement for the outer dimensions of the box): 0.83 Cubic Feet
- Net Volume Per Su