- (1) Focusrite Vocaster Two USB-C Podcast Podcasting Studio Audio Recording Interface
- (1) Rockville RPB2-RED Handheld Portable Bluetooth Speaker Great Sound+Wireless Link
Vocaster Two - Overview__Focusrite:
Explore Vocaster Two Connectivity Options:
How To Record Audio Over Bluetooth Using Vocaster Two:
AutoGain Feature Explained - Vocaster:
Enhance Feature Explained - Vocaster:
How To Export And Publish Your Podcast With Hindenburg And Acast:
How To Record A Phone Call Using Vocaster:
How To Record Audio Directly In To A Camera Using Vocaster:
How To Set Up A Livestream Using Vocaster:
How To Stream To Social Media Using Vocaster:
When To Use Headphones VS Speakers When Recording And Mixing Audio:
Why Use Vocaster Hub Software:
Choosing The Right Microphone For Your Audio Recording Set Up:
Scarlett VS Vocaster - Which Interface Is Right For Me:
What's In The Box:
- Vocaster Two
- USB A-C Cable
How do you get the broadcast sound your podcast deserves? The answer has never been clearer. Get incredible sound with more than enough gain for any XLR mic - for you and a guest. Capture the conversation in the studio, over the phone or online. Set levels, enhance your sound with one click, and stand out with Vocaster Two in seconds. Get your podcast sounding pro with Auto Gain, Enhance, two mic and two headphone connectors, Bluetooth audio from your phone, and more.
Studio sound in seconds
Auto Gain sets your levels with the click of a button, with more than enough gain on tap for the most popular broadcast mics - no booster needed.
Find your voice
The Enhance button reveals the true quality of your voice. Get the clearest sound first time. Three podcaster-approved voice presets bring out the best in any voice.
Join the conversation
With two XLR mic inputs and two high-quality headphone outputs, both of you can record and hear the show in fantastic detail. Stay on topic, no distractions.
Cut it out!
Don't let coughs and sneezes - or any other unexpected interruptions - mess up your podcast. Hit the mute button and silence the mic until you're ready to go again.
It's your call
Bring in guests over the phone with Bluetooth or a single cable and capture the whole conversation, or record high quality music or other audio from your device, seamlessly.
Sound as good as your video looks
You're one TRS cable away from adding Vocaster's studio sound to your vlog. No need to sync up in post, just plug in and hit the red button.
Add a professional touch
Stream pre-recorded segments such as intros, outros, calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback. Keep the story going and sound just like you're in a broadcast studio.
Take it away
Vocaster Two is small, light and powered by your computer so you can join the conversation wherever it is.
It's never been so simple
Our Easy Start tool is the best in the business and gets you up and running smoothly. Vocaster is so easy to set up, you'll be on-air in no time. Three years of warranty and our award-winning 24/7/365 support keep you there.
Everything you need
With Hindenburg Lite to record, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video to bring in your guests, and six months of Acast Influencer for podcast hosting and monetization, you're ready to get your show out there. You can also try Hindenburg Pro for six months, free.
Your very own control room
Get your show sounding great with Vocaster's mixer. Just like a broadcast studio, Vocaster Hub lets you set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and more. Hear exactly what your listeners will hear with Show Mix - even without your computer.
Better for everyone
With Vocaster, we've taken big steps forward in reducing the impact our interfaces have on the planet. With carefully chosen components, biodegradable and recyclable packaging, and more than half the plastics from recycled sources, Vocaster is better for everyone.
- Broadcast quality sound - Get studio sound in seconds from Vocaster's high quality mic input
- Over 70dB of gain - Get the best out of any mic, no booster needed.
- Auto Gain - Set your level in seconds, just push the button, start talking, and let Auto Gain do the rest.
- Enhance - Select one of four podcaster-approved presets and reveal the true quality of your voice.
- Two mics, two headphones - Vocaster Two gives both presenters their own headphone output and Show Mix.
- Mute - Just hit the button and cut out coughs, sneezes and any other unwanted interruptions.
- Bluetooth Phone Connectivity - Connect your phone via Bluetooth or with a single TRRS cable and capture the whole conversation, or play music and other high quality audio from your device straight onto your show.
- Camera Connectivity - Send Vocaster's high quality audio straight to your camera with a single TRS cable and level-up your vlog.
- Stereo Loopback - Grab audio from your computer and stream straight onto your show. Great for intros, outros, music and more.
- Easy Start - It's never been easier to get recording. Focusrite's tried-and-tested Easy Start tool will have you on air in minutes.
- All the tools you need - Includes Hindenburg Lite, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video, and six months of Acast Influencer. You can also try Hindenburg Pro for six months, free.
- Vocaster Hub - Set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and hear your Show Mix.
- Product Hardware Specifications
- 1 master preamp gain pot
- 1 master volume pot (Speaker and headphones)
- 1 headphone volume pot
- 6 RGB backlit tactile click buttons
- 2 non backlit tactile click buttons
- Power switch
- 43 additional LEDs for labels and metering
- 2 XLR microphone inputs
- 2 1/4" balanced speaker outputs
- 2 1/4" headphone outputs
- 1 3.5mm TRRS phone connection
- 1 3.5mm TRS camera out
- USB-C socket
- Kensington MiniSaver slot
- Vocaster Two is class compliant so will work with any modern Mac, Windows PC or USB-C iPad.
- USB-3.0 Bus power 5V @900mA 4.5W
- External power supply - 5V @ 1000mA
All About Your RPB2 Speaker:
How To Set Up Your RPB2 & RPB3 Speakers:
- Rockville RPB2-RED Handheld Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Mini Speaker with great frequency range and balanced sound
- TWS - True wireless stereo to link 2 speakers wirelessly
- Built out of high quality aluminum
- Bluetooth version 5.0
- Hands Free phone calls using the built in microphone
- Built-in SD Card Slot
- On android phones, you can use the speaker as a selfie remote
- Input Voltage : DC 5V 1A
- Li-Polymer battery: 300mAh
- Driver : 40mm, 4Ω 3W
- Net Weight: 95g
- Sound output: 5W
- Bluetooth range: 25 Feet
- Frequency response: 120HZ-20KHZ
- Charging Time: 30 - 40 minutes
- 25% volume battery life: 5 hours
- 50% Volume battery life: 3.5 hours
- Max volume battery life: 2 hours
- Color: Red