- (1) JBL VMA1120 Commercial/Restaurant 120W 70v Bluetooth Mixer/Amplifier, 5 Inputs
- (5) Cube by Rockville Pair of 3.5" Black Commercial 70v Swivel Wall Mount Speakers
Authorized JBL Dealer!
Features of VMA1120:
- JBL VMA1120 Commercial/Restaurant 120 Watt Bluetooth Mixer/Amplifier with 5 Inputs
- 5-Input Mixer
- Supports USB Drives and Bluetooth
- 120W, 1-Output Amplifier
- Euroblock, RCA, and 1/4" Inputs
- Euroblock Outputs
- Per-Channel Bass and Treble Controls
- Voice-Activated Ducking
- Front-Panel Display and Controls
- Configurable Output Routing
- Includes Rack Mount Kit
- Output Power Per Channel: 120 Watts into 4 Ohms or 8 Ohms
- Insertion Loss: 70 V and 100 V Outputs: 1 dB Max.
- Input Channels: 5
- Output Channels: 1
Tone Control: Bass and Treble non-detented
potentiometers on each channel
- Bass: ±14 dB @ 50 Hz
- Treble: ±14 dB @ 10 kHz
- Mic Input: 5.5 mVrms
- Line Input: 1.3 Vrms
- RCA Input (Stereo In): 130 mVrms
Frequency Response: Measured at 2.83 Vrms into rated
load impedance at any output
- 4/8 Ohms Output: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±2 dB
- 70 V/100 V Outputs: 80 Hz to 15 kHz ±3 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Power Amp Output: <0.5%, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >76 dB
- Mic: 400 Ohms
- Line: 20k Ohms
- RCA: 50k Ohms
- Phantom Power: 27 VDC
- Crosstalk: -70 dB
- Nominal Input Voltages: Nominal AC Line Voltages: 100, 120, 220, 220 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Minimum Load Impedance:
- Low Impedance Output: 4 Ohms
- 70 V Output: 40 Ohms
- 100 V Output: 80 Ohms
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 95°F
- Humidity: 95% RH
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 17" x 16.3" x 3.5" inches
- Product Weight: 20.2 Lbs.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of Cube 70v Black:
Introducing Cube by Rockville!
70 Volt power options
- 6 Watt
- 3 Watt
- 1.5 Watt
- (2) Speakers
- (2) mounting brackets with metal bars
- (2) safety cables
- (8) screws
- (1) User manual
The Rockville Cube 70V black is a great choice for any restaurant, office, retail store, or any other commercial application. What makes these special is the minimal footprint that is stylish and unobtrusive. The speaker also includes our 360 degree mounting system that allows rotation in any direction for optimal sound staging. The slim design can be mounted anywhere quickly and easily.
There is a couple of very famous companies who make speakers that look similar. In our opinion those speakers have no highs and no lows. That is because they use a one way design. Our model has a dedicated woofer for mids and a dedicated tweeter for highs giving you incredible sound quality.
We use euro-block speaker terminals which are detachable so you can easily wire many speaker and quickly disconnect them at any time.
What is 70 volt ?
70 volt systems are the number one choice for applications where you want to install many speakers. With 70 volt there are a lot of advantages over 8-ohm systems. One of the main advantages is the simplicity of the wiring as well as how easy it is to match up speakers with the amplifier. For example, you can buy one 70V amplifier with 150 watts and you can install speakers that total around 120 watts. It does not matter if it is 20 speakers that are 6 watts each or 40 speakers that are tapped at 3 watts each. You always want your 70 volt amp to have at least 15 to 20% more power than the combined watts your speakers are tapped at.
When we say the word tap, we are referring to the rear of these speakers where you can use the 1.5 watt, 3 watt, or 6 watt inputs. What this does is limit how many watts the built-in transformer on the speaker will allow the speaker to get from the amplifier. This gives you full customization over the sound for your space. In a restaurant for example you can tap your dining room speakers at 6 watts, and the hallway or bathroom speakers at 3 watts.
Another great feature with 70 volt is you can mix and match any 70 volt speakers whether they are ceiling speakers, wall mounted speakers, subwoofers, etc. 70 volt systems allow you to run very long lines of speaker wire without signal loss. This is ideal when running long speaker leads.
The wiring is simple. You just wire all the positive terminals of the speakers
to the positive 70 volt terminals of the amplifier. The negative terminals on
the speaker simply get wired to the negative terminals on the amp. You do not
have to worry about impedance. The power is constant.
- Cube by Rockville - Pair of Black 3.5” 70 Volt Commercial Speakers With Swivel Mounting Bracket
- 70 Volt power options: 6 watts, 3 watts, 1.5 watts
- Easy Wall Mount Brackets with 360 Degree Swivel Rotation For Optimal Sound Staging
- 3.5” Woofer with Paper Cone has Natural Sound Reproduction with Clear Mids and Bass
- 0.5” black PEI tweeter delivers crystal clear highs
- True 2 way speaker system delivers way better sound quality than famous brands who make these in a 1 way design
- Sensitivity: 86 dB +-2dB (1M/2.83V)
- Frequency Response (±3db): 130Hz - 20kHz
- Cabinet Material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Shielded grill offers additional protection from dust and damage
- Audiophile grade sound quality
- Perfect for restaurants, offices, retail stores, and other commercial applications
- Euro block speaker terminals with quick disconnect
- Product Dimensions: 4.13" x 4.13” x 7.3" x 4.74" inches
- Product Weight: 1.76 Lbs. (Per Speaker)