- (1) JBL VMA1120 Commercial/Restaurant 120W 70v Bluetooth Mixer/Amplifier, 5 Inputs
- (3) Pair Rockville WET-7020W 5.25" 70V Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Wall Speakers in White
Authorized JBL Dealer!
Features of VMA1120:
- JBL VMA1120 Commercial/Restaurant 120 Watt Bluetooth Mixer/Amplifier with 5 Inputs
- 5-Input Mixer
- Supports USB Drives and Bluetooth
- 120W, 1-Output Amplifier
- Euroblock, RCA, and 1/4" Inputs
- Euroblock Outputs
- Per-Channel Bass and Treble Controls
- Voice-Activated Ducking
- Front-Panel Display and Controls
- Configurable Output Routing
- Includes Rack Mount Kit
- Output Power Per Channel: 120 Watts into 4 Ohms or 8 Ohms
- Insertion Loss: 70 V and 100 V Outputs: 1 dB Max.
- Input Channels: 5
- Output Channels: 1
- Tone Control: Bass and Treble non-detented potentiometers on each channel
- Bass: ±14 dB @ 50 Hz
- Treble: ±14 dB @ 10 kHz
- Input Sensitivity:
- Mic Input: 5.5 mVrms
- Line Input: 1.3 Vrms
- RCA Input (Stereo In): 130 mVrms
- Frequency Response: Measured at 2.83 Vrms into rated load impedance at any output
- 4/8 Ohms Output: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±2 dB
- 70 V/100 V Outputs: 80 Hz to 15 kHz ±3 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Power Amp Output: <0.5%, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >76 dB
- Input Impedance:
- Mic: 400 Ohms
- Line: 20k Ohms
- RCA: 50k Ohms
- Phantom Power: 27 VDC
- Crosstalk: -70 dB
- Nominal Input Voltages: Nominal AC Line Voltages: 100, 120, 220, 220 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Minimum Load Impedance:
- Low Impedance Output: 4 Ohms
- 70 V Output: 40 Ohms
- 100 V Output: 80 Ohms
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 95°F
- Humidity: 95% RH
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H): 17" x 16.3" x 3.5" inches
- Product Weight: 20.2 Lbs.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of WET-7020:
How to Set Up WET-7020:
Video of WET-7020 HOME USE:
Video of WET-7020 COMMERCIAL USE:
Description of WET-7020W:
The Rockville WET-7020W features 4-way swivel brackets that allow you to mount the speaker to your wall and angle it left/right and up/down. The 4-way swivel makes sound staging in large rooms easier and more efficient.
These speakers are IPX55 rated. This means you can install them indoors or outdoors. They can withstand heavy rain, moisture, sun,dust, and even jet streams of water hitting the speaker from multiple angles. We went above and beyond in terms of product development to get these speakers IPX55 rated. The cabinets were upgraded to a high-end waterproof ABS material. The grill is made of aluminum and will never rust from outdoors use. We used powder coated steel brackets to ensure that the brackets wouldn’t rust either. The brackets pass a 96 hour salt water spray test. Even the speaker wire terminals are waterproof and rustproof!
Custom tuned sound
This model uses a sealed design protecting it from rain or moisture. We had these engineered and tuned to sound great for any music type. The bass frequency goes deep and sounds very balanced with the highs/mids.
What is 70 volt ?
70 volt systems are the number one choice for applications where you want to install many speakers. With 70 volt there are a lot of advantages over 8-ohm systems. One of the main advantages is the simplicity of the wiring as well as how easy it is to match up speakers with the amplifier. For example, you can buy one 70V amplifier with 350 watts and you can install speakers that total close to 300 watts. It does not matter if it is 15 speakers that are 20 watts each or 50 speakers that are tapped at 5 watts each.
You always want your 70 volt amp to have at least 15 or 20% more power than the combined watts your speakers are tapped at.
When we say the word tap, what we are referring to are the selectors these speakers have on them. For example, these speakers have selectable options of 2.5w, 5w, 10w, 20w. What this does is limit how many watts the built-in transformer on the speaker will allow the speaker to get from the amplifier. This gives you full customization over the sound for your space. In a restaurant for example you can tap your dining room speakers at 5 watts, the speakers by the bar area at 20 watts, and the ones in the hallway at 2.5 watts.
Another great feature with 70 volt is you can mix and match any 70 volt speakers whether they are ceiling speakers, wall mounted speakers, subwoofers, etc.
70 volt systems allow you to run very long lines of speaker wire without signal loss. This is ideal when running long speaker leads.
The wiring is simple. You just wire all the positive terminals of the speakers to the positive 70 volt terminals of the amplifier. The negative terminals on the speaker simply get wired to the negative terminals on the amp. You do not have to worry about impedance. The power is constant.
- Pair Rockville WET-7020W 5.25" 70V IPX55 Commercial Indoor/Outdoor Wall Speakers
- 4-Way swivel bracket allows angle adjustments up, down, left, and right
- IPX55 rating makes this perfect for outdoor use or indoor use
- IPX55 means this can withstand jet streams spraying it from any angle without any damage
- Rugged ABS cabinet is waterproof
- Aluminum grill is waterproof and rustproof
- Weather resistant
- Powder coated steel mounting brackets that pass a 96 hour saltwater spray test
- 5.25” Woofer with Polypropylene cone
- 13mm PEI tweeter is very efficient and has great sound quality
- Frequency Response: 60Hz – 20Khz
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- RMS Power: 40w (when using 8 ohm)
- Nominal impedance: 8 Ohm
- Waterproof spring loaded terminals
- Built in transformer supports 70V installations
- Built in tap switch to easily select your 70V power
- Color: White
- Weight: 4.16 Lbs each
- Cabinet dimensions: 9.6” x 7.1” x 7.5”
There is a tap switch on the speaker so you can easily select how many watts you want the speaker to get from the amp.
70V Power Options:
8 Ohm power handling: