Mail in Rebate!
Free Travel Bag with Purchase of ULT Loudspeaker!
Until March 31, 2018 (3/31/18). U.S. Only
Click here to download the rebate form.
- (1) PRESONUS ULT18 2000 Watt 18" Active/Powered Class D Subwoofer In Wood Cabinet
- (1) Audio Technica ATH-M40x Closed-Back Dynamic Studio Monitor headphones
- (1) Rockville RSPAT M20 Threaded Subwoofer to Speaker Pole Mount Adjustable Stand
- (1) Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal DJ Handheld Wired Microphone Mic w (2) Cables
Authorized Presonus Dealer!
Video of ULT18:
Low-end punch you can hear and feel.
Designed to complement any full-range PA loudspeaker and a perfect companion for the PreSonus ULT12 and ULT15, the ULT18 subwoofer delivers a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch. With 2,000 watts (peak) of Class D power and a direct radiating, ported enclosure, it has all the muscle needed for the detailed low-frequency performance audio pros demand. Its custom 18-inch Kevlar® low-frequency transducer with 4-inch voice coil provides 7 mm of driver travel before over-excursion to push more air and bring more thump.
Extensive controls enable customized performance.
To provide maximum versatility, the ULT18 offers several important user controls. Unlike most subwoofers in this class, the ULT18 features a variable lowpass filter that enables you to accurately dial in the crossover transition between the subwoofer and your full-range system. Two DSP presets provide extended low-frequency performance or a more natural response to suit a variety of applications, and of course you get polarity reverse. A Mono Mode function is also provided to simplify cabling multiple mono subs in a stereo system.
Equally at home in mobile and installed systems.
Like the full-range ULT12 and ULT15 loudspeakers, the ULT18 has a rugged, tour-grade birch enclosure for the distinctive performance characteristics that only wood can offer. A locking IEC power connector, M10 rigging points, integrated castor provisions, and ground-stacking provisions, making it a great choice for a wide variety of mobile and install applications. Two combo XLR and ¼” TRS line-level inputs with level control and throughputs are provided to connect full-range systems or multiple subwoofers in larger systems. As with the ULT12 and ULT15, you can defeat the front power-indicator LED for low-visibility installs.
Designed by WorxAudio.
ULT18 loudspeakers were designed by WorxAudio®, the commercial loudspeaker division of PreSonus. Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, WorxAudio has been at the forefront of loudspeaker development for the pro touring and contractor markets for the over 30 years. WorxAudio continues to embrace the latest technology, delivering innovative products and installation designs for professional clients, and their products can be found in prestigious facilities worldwide. So you can rely on ULT loudspeakers to deliver the top-quality professional performance and features that touring engineers and systems integrators need.
Hearing is believing.
With flexible connectivity; a rugged, tour-grade enclosure; and generous Class D power, the ULT18 delivers the versatility and punch expected from today’s professional sound systems and is an excellent solution for permanent installations. Yet it’s also portable, making it a top choice for tours and other mobile use. Although designed to complement ULT-series full-range loudspeakers, the ULT18 is also an excellent companion for third-party loudspeakers. Most important, it sounds great, delivering outstanding low-end clarity and natural music reproduction. Hear ULT-series loudspeakers for yourself at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- PRESONUS ULT18 2000 Watt 18" Active/Powered Class D Subwoofer In Wood Cabinet
- 18-inch custom Kevlar® woofer with 4-inch voice coil
- 7 mm driver travel before over-excursion
- 2,000W Class D power (2 × 500 W continuous)
- Stereo Combo XLR and ¼” inputs with direct outputs
- Onboard fully Variable Low Pass filter lets you dial in upper frequency limit
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- Ground Stacking provisions
- Integrated castor provisions (castor kit sold separately)
- Locking IEC connection
- Output Level
- Lowpass Filter
- Preset Select
- Polarity Invert On/Off
- Mono On/Off
- Front LED On/Off
- Acoustic Performance
- Configuration: Powered subwoofer, ported
- Frequency Response(-3 dB): 45 Hz – 250 Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 135 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 90 Hz
- LF Transducer: 1x18" Ferrite
- Voice Coil Diameter: 4"
- Type: Class D
- Total Power Output: 2,000W Peak (1,000 RMS)
- LF Power: 2 x 500W bridged (1000W total)
- Cooling: Free air convection
- Rated THD: <0.05% (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB (A-weighted)
- Bandwidth: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Channels: 2 line
- Input Connector Types: 2 combo
- Line Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Maximum Input: +22 dBu
- Output Connector: 2 XLR (M): Mix out, Direct out
- Indicators: DSP Preset, Polarity Invert On/Off, Mono On/Off, Front LED On/Off, Signal, Clip, Thermal
- Presets: Extended LF
- Polarity: Normal or Reverse
- Bit Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rate: 96 kHz
- Material: 18 mm Baltic birch
- Finish: Chemline™ polyurethane
- Grille: Powder-coated steel
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 22.5” x 24.5” x 25” (572 mm x 622 mm x 635 mm)
- Unit Weight: 95 lbs. (43 kg)
- Handles: 2 (One on each side)
- Amplifier Protection: Over-current, DC, over/under-voltage, over-temperature, high frequency
- Transducer Protection: limiter
- AC Power Input: 100-230V~, 50-60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption (1/8 Power): 150W
- Suspension Mounting
- Rigging Points: 12 M10
- Mounting: Ground stack provisions
Description of ATH-M40x:
Pure. Professional. Performance.
The M-Series ATH-M40x professional monitor headphones are tuned flat for incredibly accurate audio monitoring across an extended frequency range. Your studio experience is enhanced with superior sound isolation and swiveling earcups for convenient one-ear monitoring. Engineered with pro-grade materials and robust construction, the M40x excels in professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring.
M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is a combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Audio Technica ATH-M40x Closed-Back Dynamic Studio Monitor Headphones
- Cutting-edge engineering and robust construction
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned flat for incredibly accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Collapsible for space-saving portability
- Detachable cable (includes 1.2 m - 3.0 m coiled cable and 3.0 m straight cable)
- For professional studio tracking and mixing, as well as DJ monitoring
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)
- Frequency Response: 15 - 24,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Weight: 240 g (8.5 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: Includes two interchangeable cables: detachable 1.2 m - 3.0 m (3.9' - 9.8') coiled cable and detachable 3.0 m (9.8') straight cable
- Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
Video of RSPAT:
- Rockville RSPAT M20 Threaded Subwoofer to Speaker Pole Mount
- Adjustable height from 33.5” – 55” Inches
- Fits all subwoofers with standard M20 threading such as Presonus, JBL PRX, VRX, STX and SRX818
- Load capacity: 140 Lbs
- Pole diameter: 1.38" inches (35mm)
How to Set Up RMC-XLR:
Video of RMC-XLR:
The Rockville RMC-XLR is the same exact microphone we use in our Pro Mic Kit 1 microphone/stand bundle. This mic was created because we saw a need in the market for a high quality microphone at an affordable price. We found there were a lot of good mics around from reputable brands that sound great, but are very expensive. When we looked at the cheaper mics on the market from both reputable and entry level brands; we were not impressed at all. As a result we sent our very own product developers on a mic testing journey. A lot of our employees here at Rockville love to do karaoke, so it was not long before we found a mic that we all loved.
You may be asking yourselves, so what makes this mic sound so good? There are 3 main components that make a mic sound the way it does. The cartridge, the magnet, and the mic cable. Our mic uses an M-56 cartridge which has a neodymium magnet. This combination of components supplies better sensitivity; which means your mouth will not have to be on the mic for it to pick up the sound. Our components supply more than a great pickup pattern. They have very little background noise, and great tone.
We pay a lot of attention to detail. We could have saved a lot of money and got our cost down by including a cheap cable, but we know how important the cable is. We are very passionate about our products and we really have a lot of respect for our customers. For this reason alone we included 100 % OFC copper cables. There is no aluminum in this cable! It is Pure oxygen free copper. What this means is that the cable will last longer and will sound a lot better. You will get a distortion free signal. We use a true gauge mic cable with proper thickness.
The body of the microphone is also something we paid a lot of attention too. We did not want it to be too light and feel cheap. We made a nice solid metal microphone. It has a great feel to it. We could have gone with plastic or cheaper metal, but we wanted to go with a mic that we ourselves would want to use.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee including return shipping!
If within the first 90 days you are not 100 % satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will send you a return label and give you all your money back! (Item must be returned complete with all accessories and the original box please.
- Fully metal wired mic
- (2) 100% OFC Copper Mic cables (XLR to ¼” + XLR to XLR )
- Mic clip
- Plastic carry case
- Owner’s manual
- Rockville RMC-XLR High-End Metal Handheld Wired Microphone Mic Amazing Sound!
- M-56 Cartridge
- Full metal mic body
- Type: dynamic
- Neodymium magnet
- Polar Pattern: uni-directional
- Frequency Response: 80 - 13Khz
- Impedance: 600 Ohms ± 30%
- Sensitivity: -72 ± 3dB
- High quality plastic carry case protects the mic during transportation
- Comfortably holds microphone and mic cable
- XLR to ¼” Cable
- XLR to XLR Cable
- 10 Feet each
- 100% OFC oxygen free copper
- Cable delivers crystal clear distortion free signal
- Cable is 5 MM thick with cover (22 AWG standard mic cable)
- XLR cable connectors are very solid and durable
Mic clip Features:
- Heavy Duty Standard Size Microphone Clip
- Stand Mountable
- Solid Plastic Construction with copper inside (part that screws to the mic)
- Black Color