- (1) Soundcraft Ui12 12 Input Digital Mixer w/Wifi+App Control+Recording Ui 12
- (1) Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
Authorized Soundcraft Dealer!
The Ui Series mixers feature
cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
devices, and can use up to 10 control devices simultaneously. In addition, the
Ui12 and Ui16 each feature built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, DigiTech
and Lexicon, including dbx AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modeling, and more. Both models
feature fully recallable and remote-controlled mic gain and phantom power, along
with 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate
on input channels.
Both mixers offer 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate and compressor on all outputs, plus real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs. Built in are three dedicated Lexicon FX busses: Reverb, Delay and Chorus. In addition, mixer controls include Subgroups, Mute groups and View groups, among others. The Ui Series mixers feature full Show/Snapshot recallability with channel recall safes. while security lockout features allow customization of device access to only specific functions and mixes if needed. Both mixers also offer independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet, plus a floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications.
The Ui12 also features four XLR combo mic/line inputs, four XLR mic inputs, two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs, as well as a stereo RCA line input. A 2-channel USB media player is included, along with two balanced XLR Aux outputs, two quarter-inch headphone outputs with level control, plus balanced stereo XLR and quarter-inch main outputs. Two-channel USB audio playback is compatible with MP3, WAV and AIFF formats.
- Soundcraft Ui12 12-Input Digital Mixer with Wifi, App Control and Recording
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Fully recallable and remote-controlled mic preamps
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate and Compressor on all outputs
- Real-Time Frequency Analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 Dedicated Effects Processors: Reverb, Delay and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- 2-channel USB audio playback and recording
- Password-protected Access limitation system
- Sync ID (multiple browser windows staying in channel Sync).
- Product Dimensions (H x W x L): 3.3" x 7.0" x 12.6" inches
- Product Weight: 5.0 Lbs.
Click here for the Owner's Manual
Video of RCM01:
Unboxing Video of RCM01:
Authorized Rockville DealerThe Rockville RMC01 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $100.
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM01 amazing in studio applications.
The full metal construction makes the RCM01 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of all metal. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300% more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we tested against.
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on ebay amazon, website, etc
Copper 10 foot XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
- Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
metal high quality construction
Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design
diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
Requirements: 48V DC Phantom Power
impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
operating voltage: 3V
voltage range: 1.5V-10V
consumption: less than 500uA
deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V
ratio: More than 24dB
Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms
Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5)
Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at 1kHZ)
current: Greater than 4.8Ma
body net weight:325 Grams (0.72 Pounds)
Max.diameter 48mm (1.89” inches)
Length 157mm (6.18” inches)
material: steel grille + Zinc alloy (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount