- (1) Soundstream TXP1.6000D 6000 Watt Mono Amplifier 1-Ohm Car Stereo Amp
- (1) Rockville RWK01 0 Gauge Complete Car Amp Wiring Installation Wire Kit w/ RCA's
To beat the competition & be the loudest on the streets, you have to think smarter, buy smarter, & build smarter. Helping you become that guy, Soundstream’s proud to introduce Tarantula XTREME POWER amplifiers. New to the Soundstream arsenal in Fall 2020, these robust Class D amplifiers produce massive power beyond your wildest dreams. Don’t let their size fool you, though; they pack a HUGE punch. Super efficient silicon steel core power supply transformers deliver high-current power on demand. While traditional toroidal transformers are compact & deliver clean, uncolored power for premium sound, silicon steel alloy core transformers pass far more current, more efficiently. What does this mean for you? More power to your subwoofers & speakers without needing a truck-load of batteries & industrial-size power wiring Mind blown!
Your vehicle and electrical systems are above run-of-the-mill?
Then why not step above the standard digital amplifier game. TRY TXP!
- 1-ohm Minimum Impedance Monoblock Operation
- LED Accent Lighting Illuminates Circuit Board, for Your Viewing Pleasure
- Silicone Steel Alloy Core Power Supply Transformers, & Flux Capacitors
- Military Grade SMT PCB Maintains Dynamic Performance
- Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
- 200mV-6V High Level or Low-Level RCA Input & Output
- Variable 12dB High Pass, Low Pass, & Subsonic Crossovers
- Dash Mount Gain Control Module Included
- Max Power: 6,000 Watts
- RMS Power @ 4Ω: 700W x 1
- RMS Power @ 2Ω: 1,200W x 1
- RMS Power @ 1Ω: 2,350W x 1
- Remote Gain Control: Included
- Low Pass Filter: 80-20KHz
- High Pass Filter: 15-80Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB
- Bass Boost Frequency: 50Hz
- Frequency Response: 20-20KHz
- S/N: 105dB
- Input Sensitivity: 200Mv-6V
- THD: <0.3%
- Operation Voltage: 9V-16V DC
- Fuse Rating: N/A
- Dimensions (8.25″W x 2.75″H): 5.75″ L
Video of RWK01:
The Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following differences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is lost per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires have a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 4 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
- Rockville RWK01 0 AWG (American Wire Gauge) Complete Car Amp Installation Wire Kit
- 17’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cable
- 3’ – 0 Gauge Translucent Black SuperFlex Ground Cable
- Gold Plated ANL Heat Resistance Fuse Holder
- 200 Amp ANL Gold Plated Fuse
- 1 – 17’ High Grade Twisted Pair of RCA Interconnects
- 25’ Translucent Blue Speaker Wire
- 7’ Split Loom Tubing
- 17’ Amplifier Remote Turn On Cable
- Wire Ties and Ring Terminals, and all other accessories you need for a clean installation
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F