- (1) Hifonics TPS-10 Ten-Speaker Waterproof Bluetooth Marine/ATV/UTV Soundbar System
- (1) Pair of KICKER 43CSC654 6.5" 600w 4-Ohm Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- (1) Pair of Rockville MAC65B 6.5" Black Aluminum Wakeboard Tower Speaker Pod Enclosures
Authorized Hifonics Dealer!
Description of TPS-10:
Hifonics has been the foundation of great sounding deep bass and loud music in the car for decades. Why should a Side-X-Side or a Boat be treated any different? With a 24 month engineering effort, we have introduced Thor - the loudest Sound Bar available, period. Designed for customers that demand more – more attitude and more POWER!
The Powered Bluetooth Sound Bars are protected against the elements, components are designed to be easy for installation for veteran installers or "Do It Yourselfers".
- Hifonics TPS-10 Ten-Speaker Waterproof Bluetooth Marine/ATV/UTV Soundbar System
- Integrated SUPER HPD (High Power Digital) amplifier topology with 30% more SPL
- 8 High Efficiency Drivers to handle bass and midrange
- Two 1" Pure Titanium Dome Tweeters with Neodymium Magnets to handle high frequencies
- Bluetooth or 3.5mm aux input to allow direct plug-in from device
- Audio output (2 Volts) to drive external components
- Secure Simple Pairing keeps your BT connected and no one else
- Track Forward and Back
- Volume up and down
- Easy operation with riding gloves
- Waterproof and Dustproof with IPX68 Certification
- Illumination: click model below for a list of colors and "show modes"
- Map/Reading light
- Solid Extruded Aluminum Structure
- Cast Aluminum End Caps
- Heavy Impact Grill prevents damage to speakers
- Sound Bars will integrate perfectly into SXS, ORV's or custom Sand Cars
- Adjustable Track for Roll Cage Installation
- End Caps Angle Brackets for surface mounting when a roll cage is not an option
- Mounting hardware included for 1.5, 1.75 and 2 inch roll cage pipes
- Color: Black
- Marine Certificiation/Waterproof Level: IPX68
- Amplifier Standard: RoHs
- SUPER HPD: High Power Digital Amplifier
- Bluetooth Range: 32 feet (10 meters)
- Preamp Input Connection: 3.5 Auxiliary Jack
- Preamp Input Voltage Range: Standard
- Preamp Output Connection: RCA Jacks
- Preamp Output Voltage Range: 2V Fixed
- Audio Output Crossover Point: Non Adjustable Full Range Output
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 9.5v
- Mounting Length Chassis Only (inches): 34.41
- Mounting Depth Chassis Only (inches): 4.92
- Mounting Height Chassis Only (inches): 4.33
- Product Weight: 21 lbs (9.5 kg)
Authorized Kicker Dealer!
Description of 43csc654:
Using zero protrusion PEI tweeters and a thick polypropylene woofer ensures you get every bit of clarity you need, without interfering with factory grilles. These CS speakers work best with 100 watts of recommended power.
- Pair KICKER 43CSC654 6.5" 6-1/2" 300w 4-Ohm Car Audio Coaxial Speakers
- Speaker Design: 2 - way
- Woofer Size: 6 1/2 in. (160 mm)
- Tweeter Size: 1/2 in. (13 mm)
- DC Resistance: 3.3 ohms
- Peak Power: 300 Watts per speaker / 600 Watts per pair
- Continuous Power (RMS): 100 per speaker / 200 Watts per pair
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 100 watts RMS per channel
- Features EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology - immediate improvement above OEM
- Stamped Steel Frame Basket
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1W, 1m
- Effective Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 4 13/16 in. (123 mm)
- Top Mount Depth: 3/8 in. (9 mm)
- Bottom Mount Depth: 1 11/16 in. (43 mm)
- Grilles: Yes
- Tweeter Magnet Material: Neodymium
- Tweeter Dome Material: PEI (polyether imide)
- Tweeter Design: Balanced dome
- Woofer Cone Material: Polypropylene
- Woofer Surround Material: Polyester foam
Video of MAC65B:
- 2 Wakeboard Cans
- All mounting hardware
- (2) 2.375” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.25” rubber inserts
- (2) 2.5” rubber inserts
- (2) 2” rubber inserts
Rockville is proud to introduce our all new line of aluminum wakeboard cans. The MAC65B comes in pairs and includes our rugged universal aluminum clamp for easy installation to any wakeboard tower pole measuring from 2" to 2.5" diameter. Six precision molded high impact rubber inserts guarantee fitment on towers from 2” to 2.5”. Our clamp inserts are precision-fitted to sit perfectly inside the metal clamps. The speaker terminals are safely enclosed inside the waterproof speaker canister.
***Please note if you need an insert to accommodate a 1.75" diameter tube please let us know and we will send one out to you free of charge!
These awesome pods are built of super strong aircraft grade 6061 aluminum. The MAC65B features a black powder-coat finish which offers unparalleled resistance to chipping, scratching, and fading. They are fully marinized which means they’ll withstand the elements on the water. These cans are 100 % waterproof. What makes our technology the best on the market is that our pods are internally wired! This means the terminals are inside the pod and the wires are fed through pre-drilled holes on the pod and clamp. Simply align the wire opening with the hole on your tower and you are done! No exposed wires or terminals! Aluminum cans will last forever!
The sound quality of these are phenomenal! These are the perfect amount of air space to give you the perfect sound quality with the leading marine speakers on the market from brands like Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc. Our high efficiency design means more audio output from the same speakers! This means you get louder, cleaner sound with less distortion using our wakeboard enclosures than with other brands.
- Pair of Rockville MAC65B black aluminum can wakeboard tower enclosures
- Made of high quality 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Beautiful black powder-coat finish
- 100% waterproof and fully marinized against salt and fresh water conditions
- Internally wired for clean install—no exposed wires or terminals
- High efficiency design features the perfect airspace for 6.5” speakers
- Rugged universal mounting clamps made of 6061 aluminum
- Includes precision molded, high impact plastic inserts for tower fitment from 2” diameter to 2.5” diameter
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. We aim to deliver products twice as good as our competitors at a fraction of the cost of famous brands. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All functions and components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to have engineers and technicians test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to the factory to quality control every product. After production is complete Rockville has the head of QC in our overseas office test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets our strict standards. All Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.