- (1) MTX Terminator TNP212DV 500w RMS Dual 12” Subwoofers+Vented Sub Box+Amplifier
- (1) Rockville RXC2D 2 Farad Stiffening Power Capacitor with LED Digital Volt Meter
- (1) Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge Complete Amp Installation Wire Kit with 100 % Copper RCA
- (1) Rockville RPB27 20w Rugged Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker w Bumping Bass!
Authorized MTX Dealer!
Description of TNP212DV:
Starter System Upgrade
The MTX TNE212DV is an ideal solution for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle's system without breaking their bank or going over the top. The TNE212DV is the perfect combination of performance and value ensuring that enthusiasts of all types can enjoy the hard hitting bass that MTX has built its reputation on for 40 years.
The MTX TNE212DV combines great subwoofer design with perfect enclosure design to deliver bass that far exceeds expectations. The unit is a dual 12" vented enclosure that has a single terminal cup showing a final 2 Ohms load to any connected amplifier. The Terminator subwoofers used in the enclosure include polypropylene dustcaps that are durable allowing them to survive the rigors of most trunks and are lightweight allowing them to efficiently move using less power. Each subwoofer can handle 500 Watts RMS power, resulting in a power level of 1000 Watts RMS/2000 Watts Peak for the entire enclosure. The subwoofers also incorporate Spider Plateau Venting, which is a mechanical cooling process that allows the subwoofer to continually refresh the air around the voice coil helping to dissipate the heat generated during extended play.
The enclosure itself is made using extra-strength 0.63" MDF (medium density fiberboard), which is the preferred material for subwoofer enclosures, ensuring the enclosure can contain the massive low frequency sound waves generated by the subwoofers without problem. The enclosure is wrapped in black aircraft grade carpet. The classic black goes well with any interior and is resilient to tearing and wear. The embroidered Terminator logo adds a custom look.
- MTX Terminator TNE212DV 1000 Watt RMS Dual 12" Subwoofers and Vented Subwoofer Box
- 1000 Watts RMS Power / 2000 Watts Peak Power
- Vented Design - Optimized and Tuned for Deeper and Harder Hitting Bass
- 0.63" MDF Construction
- Aviation grade carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 29.5" x 14" x 13.5" Bottom Depth, 11" Top Depth
- Product Weight: 56 Lbs.
Video of RXC2D:
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
The Rockville RXC2D is a 2 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening capacitor which features a Lucite encapsulated LED Digital Voltage Meter display and logic control circuitry. The RXC2D assures undistorted performance from your high powered car amplifier system. The IC logic controlled circuitry provides for smooth fast charging and discharging and includes negative polarity protection against miss-wiring. Though the RXC2D is a 12 Volt capacitor, it features 24 volt "surge capacity" and will supply surge voltage when your amplifier booms with that extraordinary SPL Bass note.
The array of 4 blue LED's in the top of the capacitor meter charging and discharging by their flashing sequence. The LED Digital Voltage Meter displays the current electrical system voltage so that you can constantly monitor your electrical system.
Also included are clear Lucite unbreakable mounting brackets for sturdy support, stainless steel screws for assembly of the brackets, allen wrench for connecting of lug terminals (not included) to the capacitor terminals and a resistor for initial, safe charging of the capacitor with instructions.
- Rockville RXC2D 2 Farad Stiffening Power Capacitor
- 2 Farad/12 Volt Stiffening Capacitor with 24 Volt Surge Capacity
- Lucite Encapsulated Display and Logic Circuitry.
- Red LED Digital Voltage Display.
- Blue Led Flashing Charge and Discharge Metering.
- IC Controlled circuitry with negative polarity built-in protection.
- Includes Clear Lucite Unbreakable Mounting Brackets, hardware and charging resistor with instructions
- Unit dimensions (Inches): 10.55” L x 4.8” W x 3.2” H
Authorized Rockville Dealer!
Videos of RPB27:
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Aluminum Carabiner Clip – to clip speaker to your backpack
- String to hang from a showerhead or tie to a backpack
- MicroUSB Charging Cable
- User Manual and Warranty Card
The RPB27 is a portable Bluetooth speaker that is the perfect size and power. This speaker is big enough that our engineers were able to get the speaker to produce 20 watts of power with huge bass! It is small enough to bring it with you camping, hiking, or anywhere else. The speaker is extremely rugged! It is shockproof and IPX6 water resistant. This means you can throw it around and bring it in the shower and the speaker will never break!
There may be some similar looking Bluetooth speakers on the market but this is the only speaker at this price point that is rugged, water resistant, and has huge power with huge bass!
Below is what makes ours better:
IPX6 Water Resistant
The RPB27 is water resistant, or splash proof. You can take it with you into the shower, or by the pool side. In reality this speaker can be thrown into water without getting damaged, but we are rating it as splashproof. I tested it in the shower and put it under the showerhead with no problems.
Amazing Power with Bumping Bass!
This speaker puts out a huge 20 watts of power. Its louder than any other speaker I have tested that was similar in size. I’ve tested many Bluetooth speakers, and this one sounds better than speakers that are way bigger! Our sound quality is amazing. This speaker has great bass and crystal clear highs with a distortion rating of less than 1%. What makes the bass so loud is that the speaker has a passive radiator to enhance the bass. That basically mean the speaker has an extra subwoofer built in that focuses on playing back bumping bass!
Built with 100% ROHS Silicone & ABS, this enclosure design delivers top of the line sound quality. It includes rubber feet for great sound when placing the speaker on any hard surface. The design mold is an exclusive Rockville design!
Huge Battery Life
This is a big advantage with our unit. We use a high quality original 1,000 mAH battery rated for up to 18 hours of playback at 50% volume.
Amazing Bluetooth Integration
This uses the latest and most reliable Bluetooth chip. It has Bluetooth 4.1 technology with enhanced data rate and a range of 40 feet! This guarantees a crystal clear signal even when you are away from the unit. Pairing your phone or other Bluetooth enabled device is super easy! There is no password required. Simply turn the unit on and it automatically connects to your device.
Tons of Applications:
- Shower Speaker
- Desktop speaker at work or home
- Pool or beach
- Kitchen speaker
- Laptop, iPad, computer speaker
- Rockville RPB27 rugged waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker with 20 watts power
- IPX6 Water Resistant
- 20 watts peak power
- 10 watts continuous RMS
- Battery charges with included USB cable
- 1000 mAH battery supports 18 hours of playback at 50 % volume!
- Charge time: 4-5 Hours
- Our speaker has the loudest bass from any competing Bluetooth speaker!
- Extremely loud, powerful, and rugged
- Material: 100% ROHS Silicone & plastic – This enclosure design delivers top of the line sound quality
- Perfect for camping, hiking, pool, beach, shower, bedroom, iPad/Laptop speaker, kitchen and many other applications
- Includes Aluminum hook to latch it onto a backpack, pocket book, etc
- Bluetooth version. 4.1 with EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- A2DP audio streaming 40 foot max Bluetooth range
- Playback Controls - Play, Pause, Skip Forward, Skip Back, Volume Up, Volume Down
- Will control next song, pause, play on popular apps like Pandora, Spotify, and others
- Can control next song, pause, and play from the Bluetooth speaker
- The built-in mic allows you to speak through the device so you can make and receive phone calls hands-free
- Rugged and Shockproof!
- Rubberized impact-resistant silicone feet for great sound when placing speaker on any hard surface
- Compatible with any Bluetooth devices such as iPad, iPhone, Laptops,
Android phone, other cell phones, iPods, other Bluetooth MP3 Players
- Distortion: Less than 1 %
- Natural sound with enhanced bass response
- Frequency Response: 145HZ-18KHZ
- Dimensions of Unit (inches): 6.22” x 2.1” x 2.44”
- Unit weight: 0.77 lbs
About Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
The Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All Rockville products go through the most rigorous quality control standards in the industry. Products go through months of extensive testing before they reach your hands. All user functions are tested and all internal components are tested for quality. Rockville makes products that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville is one of the only brands in its class to test every concept model for weeks or months before starting production. Once production begins, Rockville sends product engineers to their factory to quality control every line of production. During production every product is tested and on top of that Rockville goes the extra mile and has their high level product engineers do an additional quality control. They test a certain percentage of all products from the production line a second time to ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and to make sure that there is never a batch of products with even a slight problem. All Rockville products are backed with a full 1 year warranty, though it is unlikely that you will need to use the warranty.
Video of RWK81:
The Rockville RWK81 8 AWG (American Wire Gauge) amp kit has the following diferences over other amp kits on the market at this price point.
1. Our RCA cables are 100 % copper. These are top of the line RCA cables
2. Better Resistance: The only thing that really matters with wires is the resistance rating. This is a measurement of conductivity and how much signal is loss per foot of wire. Since Rockville wires are made with around 3 times as much copper as any other wire at this price point, these wires had a much better resistance rating which means they will transfer more power to your amps than the other brands.
3. We do not cheat you on the thickness of the wire. These are standard American wire gauge thickness. This is another reason our conductivity is better than anything else at this price point. Other brands in the market place write 8 gauge, but cheat you on the thickness. We are honest about the thickness.
4. The Rockville amplifier installation kits feature a new soft abrasion proof insulating jacket. This rugged PVC outer jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility over standard power cables making them extremely easy to route through your vehicles interior, and it maintains exceptional resistance to grease and oil. The PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
The RCA signal transfer cables included in this kit feature blue and silver twisted pair technology in a clear outer jacket insulation skin. Not only do the blue and silver wires look cool but they also provide superior signal transfer with maximum noise suppression. They are 100% copper to provide absolute lossless perfect signal transfer to your receiver. This technology reduces interference, so your audio signal flows clean and pure at all power levels.
This kit also includes a massive 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse, so you can be sure it will handle the all the DC power that your amp will need without even the slightest loss of current. The included 7 split loom tube provides protection for your power cable from the typically harsh environment found under the hood of your car.
Audiosavings product experts have tested this amp kit against many leading amp kits on the market and were were impressed not only by the great looks but by the quality of these Rockville installation kits as well. These kits had a lower resistance rating than the other brands we compared and tested them against. What this means is that Rockville manufactures their kits with more copper than other kits at this price point, ultimately providing your amplifiers with better and cleaner DC power, so they work cooler and more efficiently. You will hear the difference a Rockville installation kit will make!
One other last thing worth noting about our kit compared to others. Our kit cosmetically looks the best. It has blue power wire, clear ground wire, and twisted pair RCAs with matching colors. This model includes (1) sets of RCA cables.
- Rockville RWK81 8 Gauge 2 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- (1) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100% Copper RCA Cable
- 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
- 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
- 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
- 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
- Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse
- 7 Split Tube Loom
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets
- Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100% improved flexibility
- PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F